Virtual Writers discussion

Biographies & Memoirs > Authors Seeking Reviewers

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Virtual (new)

Virtual | 429 comments Mod
Please add your details here.

message 2: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 16 comments Hi, virtual writers! I've written a book--The Little Book of Self-Editing for Writers--to help writers turn rough drafts into polished drafts.

At present this only available as an ebook. I'll publish a trade paper compilation when I've completed the "Little Books" series. I'll be happy to send review copies to any reviewers who request one. Please include an email address and a link to your blog--I love discovering good book blogs!

message 3: by Debra (new)

Debra Brown (DebraBrown) | 41 comments Bridget wrote: "Hi, virtual writers! I've written a book--The Little Book of Self-Editing for Writers--to help writers turn rough drafts into polished drafts.

At present this only available as an ebook. I'll pub..."

Hi Bridget,

As a writer, I rarely review books- just too busy. However, that book would be something I would really take the time for. If you don't mind an author-reviewer, I would post my review on GR and Amazon as well as mention it on Twitter and FB where I have many followers and friends.

message 4: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 16 comments Debra, authors have been my very best reviewers so far. Send me an email address and I'll send you a review copy. I hope you like the book and find it useful.

You can reach me at bridget@bridgetmckenna.com

Thanks,
Bridget

message 5: by Debra (new)

Debra Brown (DebraBrown) | 41 comments Thanks Bridget. I'll email you.

message 6: by Christine (new)

Christine Rice (christine_rice) | 26 comments My memoir is called, My Not-So-Ordinary Life. It chronicles a troubled time in my life where I struggled with adolescence and found myself in dreadful situations. It also shows how I dug myself out of my negative circumstances and turned my life around.

If you are interested in reviewing my memoir, I can send you an ebook copy. Message me or email me at christine@christinerice-author.com.