What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Aurelie: A Faerie Tale
This topic is about Aurelie
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Beautifully illustrated light blue book cover the best book i ever read [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emilyashby (new)

Emilyashby | 3 comments Well Hello! I read a book a while back and it was quite possibly the best book I have ever read. The Book was about four friends, Two boys and Two girls. One of the girls is a princess and the other is poor.ONe of the boys is also poor, while the other is a sprite/Fairy prince.They would play at a river. They grew up and the pauper girl fell madly in love with the Prince and the Prince fell Madly in love with the princess. While the princess was secretly in love with the pauper boy. The Main character is the princess, And the story follows her trying to restore her kingdom with her maid in waiting the pauper girl. Meanwhile the Prince whisks her off every night to his world. The World of fairies. She thinks that his intentions are purely friendly but she finds out they are not. The Pauper girl becomes jealous of the Princess because she thinks that she is deliberatly trying to steal her love from her, That is all that i can remeber besides the ending, Please please please! if you know the name of the book comment. I think the books name was something around Swan Song, Or River Song, any tips would be most welcome :)

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma | 15 comments The Starthorn Tree by Kate Forsyth
Could this be the book you'r looking for?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37809 comments Mod
Emilyashby, are you still looking for this book?

message 4: by Laina (new)

Laina (lshockley) | 188 comments Hi Emily, it could be a modern retelling of Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream - a lot of the plot points sound derivative. Good luck!

message 5: by Emilyashby (new)

Emilyashby | 3 comments Hi thank you all, yes I am still looking, and Laina, that sounds actually quite obvious now that I think of it.

message 6: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4132 comments I don't know the name of the book, but what about Songs from a Tower?

message 7: by SBC (new) - rated it 4 stars

SBC (essbeecee) | 875 comments Emilyashby, are you still looking for this book? I wonder if it is Aurelie: A Faerie Tale by Heather Tomlinson?

message 8: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Emilyashby hasn't been on GR in over a year, so I'm moving this down to Abandoned.

message 9: by Emilyashby (new)

Emilyashby | 3 comments Solved! It was Aurelie!

message 10: by Laina (new)

Laina (lshockley) | 188 comments Yay, congrats!!