Rivermont: Haven of the Fey discussion

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Thera, Gatekeeper: Opener of doors in Faerie (last edited Sep 23, 2012 11:44AM) (new)

Thera (therjolras) | 2590 comments Mod
So here's what you need to know.

Character diaries are ways of recording a character's private thoughts and feelings (or not so private, but not spoken during RP. To start a set of diaries, create a topic entitled with your username and the statement character diaries. You can also add little taglines, like 'Hope's chilling character diaries' or 'Thera's completely confusing character chronicles' or whatever. Just make sure you follow a few simple guidelines, like so:

♦ Refrain from spamming. In other words, for each post you can comment ONCE! "Good!" "I loved it!" Some positive feedback, but after that you're done.
♦ Each entry must have this at the top in italics or bolded or whatever, just so it's prominent.
For a common journal entry, use some variation of the following:
Name:
Mood:
Entry:
For bloggers (which are permitted) use something like this:
(Blog Title)
Name:
Date:
Entry:
♦ Each entry must be a minimum of one paragraph. Please no run-ons. A paragraph is a single subject that's eight to ten sentences long. In other words, this is not a paragraph:

I miss my cat. She was a cute cat. Cats are nice, and cute. Do you like cats? They are fun.

Some of you probably know this stuff already, but just for those who don't, this topic is for you.

message 2: by Hope (new)

Hope LOL Thera--"Hope's Chilling Character Diaries"? :P

message 3: by Jo, Troubadour: Royal Creator of Epithets (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 2844 comments Mod
TYPICAL.

message 4: by Thera, Gatekeeper: Opener of doors in Faerie (new)

Thera (therjolras) | 2590 comments Mod
Because you have such an appreciation for the macabre, neh? :P

message 5: by Hope (new)

Hope True, true.

message 6: by Jo, Troubadour: Royal Creator of Epithets (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 2844 comments Mod
As is the nature of a Poe fan.

message 7: by Hope (new)

Hope Indeed. :P