Livin' The High & Low Life discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments Ryan strolled into the mall, his head hanging low and his hood pulled over it. He shoved his hands into his pockets and hummed a tune as he walked into a store with some clothes in it. He looked at some t-shirts, he shifted uncomfortably when he noticed the price. He cut off the tags including the one that sets of the alarm. He shoved it into his backpack and walked out of the store. Ryan started to whistle his merry tune as he strolled into anther store.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 23, 2012 11:58AM) (new)

Done with volunteering she walks into the mall to look for a new dress for some foundation dinner her parents where throwing. She rolls her eyes and walks into a store randomly looking at different dresses. Lucy looks up and her gaze flicks to a guy looking at shirts.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments Ryan walked out of the store he was in and decided to sit down on a bench. He crossed his arms as he looked around, he gaze caught on Lucy who was looking at him. He raised an eyebrow slightly.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Krista walked into the mall. Her head phones over hear ears as she listend to her music she hummed to herself and did little dance moves every now and then to some really good parts of the song.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy raises an eyebrow back, not really caring if he saw her. She shrugs slightly and smirks before going back to flicking through dresses aimlessly.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Could I make his younger sister?))

message 8: by Secondslikecenturies (last edited Sep 23, 2012 12:06PM) (new)

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments ((Sure))
Ryan chuckled slightly and shook his head. He looked around scanning the people who were coming in. He took his hood off of his head, and ran his fingers through his messy hair.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Krista stopped for a second and changed to a new song. She looked through store windows seeing if they where worth going into. She stood out side one and studied a cute pair of shoes.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sweet thanks))

Lucy rolls her eyes and randomly pulls a tight black dress from the rack. She holds it up for a moment before shrugging and walking into the dressing room.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments Ryan spotted Krista and came up beside her. He tapped on her shoulder, smiling a bit.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Quick question..how old? Like..young as in under 10? or older?))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Krista jumped startled that she cant here people coming up to because of her head phones. She took them off her head. She gaave a quick smile and then turned the music off. "Hello."She said to Ryan.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments ((Like ae 10-14))

He smirked slightly at startling her."I don't think those shoes you were looking at were quite your style,"Ryan looked over at the shoes, raising his his eyebrow.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok cool thanks!))

Lucy comes back out and pays for the dress. She thanks the cashier and walks out humming to herself as she walks into the shoe store for a new pair of shoes.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Name preferences?))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Cant hurt to look."She said with a smile. "Plus how would you know whats my style."she asked crossing her arms and raised an eyebrow. Right know she is wearing her blank short shorts with onside with silver buttons on it and a a white tank top. She also had her purple sneakers on and matching purple head phones.

message 18: by Secondslikecenturies (last edited Sep 23, 2012 12:25PM) (new)

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments ((Nope))

"Just by looks,"Ryan shrugged slightly, not making eye-contact and it didn't look like he really cared. He watched Lucy inside the store, he smiled slightly. His blue Vans squeaking against the tile floor as he pushed up his jacket sleeves revealing his multitude of scars and tattoos.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Then what do you think my style is."She asked him now amused.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments "Uhhh,"Ryan tore his gaze from the store over towards Krista, he looked at what she was wearing."Apparently you like to match and wellll, a hipster basically." He drummed his fingers on his chin slightly.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "You think im a hipster."Krista said her jaw dropped.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Finshed!))

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments Ryan smirked slightly and raised an eyebrow."Something wrong with that?"He asked, but truely he could care less what she thought.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Demonfang-cut em up!! wrote: "Ryan smirked slightly and raised an eyebrow."Something wrong with that?"He asked, but truely he could care less what she thought."

"I dont think im a hipster."She said. "Well if that all you really want to talk about, i think i better just go into that store where the girl your staring at is."She said. She had noticed him not even paying attention or caring about the conversation HE started.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments Ryan looked a little shocked, he shrugged slightly. He walked into the shoe store, leaving her behind. He took off his jacket, underneath was his skin-tight, v-neck shirt that showed off his muscles. He put his jacket into his backpack.

message 27: by Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (last edited Sep 23, 2012 01:21PM) (new)

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Krista rolled her eyes as she noticed his tight shirt. She walked into the store where Lucy was and looked at some shoes.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy was trying on a pair of strappy black high heels and looks up. She blinks as she realizes it was the guy from earlier before going back to slipping her other foot into the shoe.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments Ryan looked over at Lucy and leaned against a shelf slightly.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Krista picked out a pair of shoes just like the ones she is wearing, but only they had a different design and is blue.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

After putting on the shoes she stands up and walks over to the mirror looking at the shoes. She bends down and fixes the clasp before walking a few feet and then going back to the mirror. She cocks her head to the side and flicks her gaze up when she feels someone watching her. "Can I help you?" she asks and raises an eyebrow curiously.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments "Sorry if I was staring,"Ryan chuckled slightly as he walked a little closer to her."But you're very attractive."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy stops walking and looks at him curiously. "Your not half bad yourself." She says smirking slightly and watches him for a moment before sitting down and starting to undo the high heels.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments "How 'bout you and I go out for some coffee or something?"Ryan asked moving a bit closer, he looked down at her.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy finishes taking off the shoes and after sticking them back in the box stands up and nods, "ok sure." She says and picks up the bag with the dress in it. "Hold on let me pay for these." She says and holds the box up quickly reaching down and grabbing her purse. She smiles and walks towards the cashier. He immediately rings her up knowing she was rich and after she pays turns to Ryan. "I'm sorry, I'm Lucy." She says smirking slightly.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments "I'm Ryan,"he told her, he remembered seeing her around volunteering where he lived, the Poor district. He blinked slightly and shifted slightly to the left.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy smiles, "nice to meet you Ryan." She says and starts walk out. "So where do you want to get coffee?" She asks.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments "There's a little coffee shop in the upper level of the mall,"Ryan suggested, following behind her slowly.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Krista glanced to one side and saw that guy she was talking to, and he was chatting with the girl. She smiled and looked down at the shoes she tried on and thought they looked good on her.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy looks behind him and nods. "ok cool" She says and starts up the stairs to the second level of the mall.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments Ryan followed behind her swiftly up the stairs. His muscles rippling as he moved.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy reaches the top and waits for him. She looks around and finding the Starbucks walks to the right heading towards it.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments ((gtg))

Ryan walked up to the Starbucks with Lucy at his side.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))

Lucy smiles and walks in. She closes her eyes and breathes in the smell of fresh coffee being made. she grins and walks up to the counter.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Jamie walked around the mall in a zebra print tight scirt and a pink tank top that has ruffles.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments Ryan walked slowly beside Lucy, his shoulder gently touching hers. He shifted slightly away from where she was trying not to make it awkward .

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy flicks her gaze up at him and smiles slightly before turning to order. "uh..can I have a cinnamon latte please?" she asks the cashier kindly and he nods looking at her. she raises an eyebrow and he ducks his head quickly tapping in his order.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments Ryan raised his eyebrow."Interesting choice,"He commented."I'll just have a black coffee." He pulled out his wallet and went to to pay for their order.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy already had her credit card out and slides it over to the guy. She looks and him and shakes her head. "It's fine I got this." She says and smiles a thanks as the guy hands her back her card.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments Ryan raised his eyebrow, this had clearly never happened before."Are you sure?"

« previous 1