Livin' The High & Low Life discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 143 (143 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (last edited Sep 23, 2012 11:14AM) (new)

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild)

message 2: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Ashton sat at the edge of one of the ramps, her combat boot covered feet Hung over the side.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments Ryan sat down next to Ashton."Hey there,"he waved slightly at her. He was wearing a skin-tight shirt and his arms were covered in scars and tattoos.

message 4: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) She smiled back, "hey," she wore a crop top that showed off many of her own tattoos.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments "So, how's it going?"Ryan asked slightly, he ran his fingers through his messy dark hair.

message 6: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Today has been an ok day " she told him, "what about you?" She asked, just trying to be nice.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments "I've been here and there,"Ryan shrugged."Aren't you the one in that gang?" He raised an eyebrow slightly.

message 8: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) She clenched her jaw, hating when she was only labeled for her dads gang. " yeah, that's me.."

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments "I don't really think it matters if you're in a gang or not,"Ryan told her, noticing she was tense."I was just curious." He shrugged slightly as he waas talking.

message 10: by Kayleigh (last edited Sep 23, 2012 01:43PM) (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) She relaxed, "ok, umm sorry I snapped at you" she said sheepishly, "I'm Ashton by the way" she put out her hand.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments "It's fine,"Ryan smiled slightly."I'm Ryan, I remember you from a few years ago when I used to do some pickpocketing and stealing jobs that your father usually assigned people outside the gang to do."

message 12: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Ah so daddy dearest hired you?" She pursed her lips, "I would stay away from them," she warned.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Luka walked to the skatepark with a skateboard under his arm and is camara in one hand. He looked down as he walked, not want to catch anyones attention. His long legs taking large strides to get to where he want to go quickly. When he got there he sat down and took a quick rest, noticing some poeple.

message 14: by Secondslikecenturies (last edited Sep 23, 2012 01:54PM) (new)

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments "I'm aware of that now, I finally have a real job,"Ryan told her."It was when I was fourteen, I was young and starving. I would've done anything to get a meal for my family."

message 15: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "I'm glad you're out. Once your in its really hard to get out," she said sadly. She really wanted out of the gang. But she was in to deep to get a clean break like Ryan.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Luka watched the two talk. He though of how he would take a picture, but then he though he would get beat up for it. He couldnt help but notice how it was a great looking scene.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments "Yeah, but the only job that I can get is the graveyard shift at the diner,"Ryan told her, he leaned back a little.

message 18: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "That's better than my job Ryan," she whispered. Her gang name was trigger for a reason.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments Ryan nodded slightly, he didn't dare ask why through. He kept his eyes glued on her.

message 20: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) She looked down her hands that rested in her lap. "Can't believe I'm telling a stranger all this "

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments Ryan smiled a bit."But we're not strangers I know your name and you know mine,"he commented slightly."Technically not strangers."

message 22: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Yeah technically..." She softly chucked, agreeing with his words

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) ((Demon fang. I noticed how u have you character rping in two other topics. So if you could make him just stay in one insted of makes it like he can make clones of himself. Thank you))

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments ((okay))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Luka got on his skate board and rolled around on it for a little.

Secondslikecenturies | 99 comments Ryan checked his watched slighty."Hey, Look I have to go but I'll see you around later,"He smiled as he walked off away from Ashton.

message 27: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) She waves at him and stay sitting at the edge of the skate bowl.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Luka pushed off ground to make his skate board go fast, but insted he some how fell of it insted. He rolled on the ground and then just laied there for a second to catch his breath.

message 29: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Well that was smooth," Ashton jokes.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Luka sat up and rubbed the back of his head. He gave the girl a small smile. "I am just that smooth."He said with a lame joke. To himself he was glad he left his camara off to the side with his sweat shirt.

message 31: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Ashton rolled her eyes and laughed, "sure you are, honey"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Honey?"he said and sat up more. "I dont think im a girl."

message 33: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Are you sure?" She asked, raising a brow.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Yeah in sure I'm a guy. I have a..."he desired not to say the rest of the sentace.

message 35: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Ashton shushsd her. She had grown up with boys. It wasn't that big of a deal.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Luka smiled at the girls. "SO i think i should at least know your names. Im Luka by the way. Just moved here."He said.

message 37: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Ashton half waved, "I'm Ashton, or ash. "

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Oh its easy. just stand on the board and push off with your foot."Luka said with a smile.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Your not even moving."Luka pointed out.

message 40: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Ashton laughed at them.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Luka smiled at ashton and laugh too.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "No isnt."Luka said still laughing. "just push with one foot."he said.

message 43: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Ashton smiled back, "its not that hard!" Ash had been skating since she was seven.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Carefull."Luka called after her.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Are you on crack or something. You have lots of energy."He said jokingly.
((gtg))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Its a drug,"Luka said raising an eyebrow in his cool way. With these girls he felt fine enough to talk to them. He didnt really think about his brother.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Luke stepped onto his skate board and road it around Alexia. "And you smile when i mention drugs."He teased her.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "And now your laughing."He said and stopped skating. "So have any good conversation starter so i dont run out of mine and have an awkward silence moment."He said.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Some times. I like to pretend im a vampire from those stupid twilight moves you know. I run around my old school and put in fake vampire teeth and chase people"He said with a smile.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Yeah i think you on something."He teased her again.

« previous 1 3