Spencer Hill Press discussion

Triangles (Bermuda Triangle, #1)
This topic is about Triangles
Spencer Hill Press > Triangles by Kimberly Ann Miller

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Triangles by Kimberly Ann Miller

Triangles by Kimberly Ann Miller

A cruise ship. A beautiful island. Two sexy guys. What could possibly go wrong?

In the Bermuda Triangle—a lot.

Hoping to leave behind the reminders of her crappy life--her father's death years ago, her mother's medical problems, and the loser who’s practically stalking her--seventeen-year-old Autumn Taylor hops on a ship with her sister for a little distraction. When she wakes up in the Bermuda Triangle, she fears she's gone nuts for more than one reason: that loser’s suddenly claiming they're a happy couple... a hot guy is wrapping his arms around her and saying "Happy Anniversary"... and suddenly, she’s full of bruises, losing her hair, and getting IV medication. Autumn visits the ship's doctor, hoping for a pill or a shot to make the craziness go away. Instead, she's warned that these "alternate realities" could become permanent.

She just has to ask herself one question—how the hell is she going to get out of this mess?

To Be Released: July 18, 2013

Lissa Smith Reads'~A Bookaholics Bookshelf (lissasmithreads) Now, this sound like a hard copy keeper!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Doesn't it?
I've never read anything about the Bermuda Triangle so it'll definitely be a very new concept for me. I can't wait to read it. It sounds amazing.

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments Thanks guys! I had lots of fun writing Triangles, and I hope everyone enjoys reading it!
Kimmy :)

message 5: by Karla (new)

Karla BookAddict2 (karlabookaddict) | 16 comments Im on th eARC list of this one and dying to get my hands on it it sounds amazing

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I'm on the arc list for this one too. I cannot wait!

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments Hey guys! Watch for character introductions and contests coming next month on my blog as I begin the six month count down to the release of Triangles! June 2013!!! I'll post them on Facebook as well so they'll be easy to find on the Triangles page: https://www.facebook.com/TrianglesYA?....

Kimmy :)

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments Hey all! It's here! Today starts the Six Month Countdown to the release of Triangles! Check out my blog for an introduction by Autumn Taylor, the main character, and a chance to win a gift card! Hope you enjoy it!

http://writersbytheshore.blogspot.com...

message 9: by Jana (new) - added it

Jana | 8 comments This book sounds so interesting! I'm on the arc list too! :)

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments YAY! SO excited for the release!!!

message 11: by Maira (new)

Maira | 40 comments same here!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) ME TOO!!!!
ARCs need to be sent like... NOW!

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments I so wish, guys! I have yet to hold my book baby in my hands!

message 14: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Pickett (michelle-pickett) Kimberly wrote: "I so wish, guys! I have yet to hold my book baby in my hands!"

We're book buddies. June 2013 is gonna be awesome! :) I can't wait for Triangles. PODs comes out right around the same time.

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments Cool! We can celebrate together and mention each other's books!

message 16: by Richa (new)

Richa (cityofbooks) | 7 comments This sounds awesome! Any idea how to get on the ARC list? :)

message 17: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Pickett (michelle-pickett) Richa wrote: "This sounds awesome! Any idea how to get on the ARC list? :)"

Go here to request an ARC: http://www.site.spencerhillpress.com/...

Or go to SHP website and click the "reviewers" link at the top.

Michelle :)
PODs - Pre Order Now
Milayna - March 2014

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments Thanks Richa! Here is the link to request an ARC:
http://www.site.spencerhillpress.com/...

Good luck!

message 19: by Richa (new)

Richa (cityofbooks) | 7 comments Thank you guys so much :)

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments Anytime!

message 21: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Pickett (michelle-pickett) Richa wrote: "Thank you guys so much :)"

You are very welcome. :)

Michelle
PODs, June 4th
Milayna, March 2014

message 22: by Karen (new)

Karen Rock (karenrock) | 46 comments Triangles sounds amazing!! I cannot wait six months- so unfair ! I'll console myself with preordering...

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments Thanks, Karen! I'm really excited about it, too! If it could come out tomorrow, I would make it so! :)

message 24: by Karen (new)

Karen Rock (karenrock) | 46 comments Let's make it so!!!

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments Rumor has it that my ARCs should be available in February! YAY!!!

message 26: by Karen (new)

Karen Rock (karenrock) | 46 comments Now that will brighten my winter!!! Hope I can read one- I'll beg Kayleigh to loan :)

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments Kayleigh is the best - surely she will happily pass it along!!! I'm so excited myself!

message 28: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Pickett (michelle-pickett) I haven't been given a specific date yet, but PODs ARCs sound like they'll be around that time, too. PODs comes out just before Triangles.

PODs by Michelle K. Pickett

message 29: by Karen (new)

Karen Rock (karenrock) | 46 comments AWESOME!!! Must. Have. ARCs- am definitely begging Kayleigh although I belong to net galley as a reviewer - wonder if SHP would send electronically?

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments YAY Michelle! Let's share with each other!

message 31: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Pickett (michelle-pickett) Kimberly wrote: "YAY Michelle! Let's share with each other!"

Sounds good, Kimmy. :)

Michelle

message 32: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Pickett (michelle-pickett) Karen wrote: "AWESOME!!! Must. Have. ARCs- am definitely begging Kayleigh although I belong to net galley as a reviewer - wonder if SHP would send electronically?"

I'm on Netgalley, too. I haven't seen any SHP books there since I've been reviewing for them. Doesn't mean there won't be, though.

message 33: by Karen (new)

Karen Rock (karenrock) | 46 comments That's to bad! I know they worry about piracy.

message 34: by Kayleigh {K-Books} (last edited Jan 27, 2013 12:21PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Shall I not rub it in that I automatically just get ARCs of every SHP books ;)
Not sure about the SHContemp and Spence City but the ones from SHP I get them automatically for my ARC group hehehe.

If you guys here insane screaming from across the pond you know why.

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments Damn! I don't even get every book from SHP! You are truly lucky, Kayleigh!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Yes I am =)

message 37: by J.J. (new) - rated it 4 stars

J.J. Lair I'm awaiting the release also

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments Thanks, JJ!

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments Hey everyone! Did you see that Spencer Hill Press is giving away a cruise to promote the release of Triangles??? Isn't that amazing??? Check it out at their website here: http://www.site.spencerhillpress.com/...
Good luck to anyone who enters!!!