Spencer Hill Press discussion

Touch of Death (Touch of Death, #1)
This topic is about Touch of Death
Spencer Hill Press > Touch of Death Series by Kelly Hashaway

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Touch of Death Series by Kelly Hashaway

Touch of Death (Touch of Death #1) by Kelly Hashway Stalked by Death (Touch of Death #2) by Kelly Hashway

Jodi Marshall isn’t sure how she went from normal teenager to walking disaster. One minute she’s in her junior year of high school, spending time with her amazing boyfriend and her best friend. The next she’s being stalked by some guy no one seems to know.

After the stranger, Alex, reveals himself, Jodi learns he’s not a normal teenager and neither is she. With a kiss that kills and a touch that brings the dead back to life, Jodi discovers she’s part of a branch of necromancers born under the 13th sign of the zodiac, Ophiuchus. A branch of necromancers that are descendents of Medusa. A branch of necromancers with poisoned blood writhing in their veins.

Jodi’s deadly to the living and even more deadly to the deceased. She has to leave her old, normal life behind before she hurts the people she loves. As if that isn’t difficult enough, Jodi discovers she’s the chosen one who has to save the rest of her kind from perishing at the hands of Hades. If she can’t figure out how to control her power, history will repeat itself, and her race will become extinct.

Coming Soon:
#1: Touch of Death Coming January 15, 2013
#2: Stalked by Death Coming July 23, 2013

message 2: by Maghon (new) - added it

Maghon Thomas | 14 comments dude!! I so want to read this one!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) ME TOO! It sounds so awesome

Lissa Smith Reads'~A Bookaholics Bookshelf (lissasmithreads) Going to go nuts now waiting! Why must you do this to me Kay???/

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I'm sorry. haha

Lissa Smith Reads'~A Bookaholics Bookshelf (lissasmithreads) It's okay, I get to fill up my wish list!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Well SHP books are fantastic and definitely worth it =)

message 8: by Maghon (new) - added it

Maghon Thomas | 14 comments yep I just looked through their books and they have some fantastic ones :)

Karla BookAddict2 (karlabookaddict) | 16 comments Dying here i cant wait to read this titles !!!!!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I'm on the arc list for this one and they've been sent out so I'm hoping mine gets here soon. I cannot wait!

Karla BookAddict2 (karlabookaddict) | 16 comments yup me toooo!!!! im stalking my mail man even though i know that packages take an eternity to get here lol!!!!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Someone in the UK already has this arc but I think hers went out especially early. She won it or something?? I can't wait till it gets here.

Shy The WidowMaker (booklovingmama) I can't wait to get my arc copy too. This is one I can't wait to read. It just sounds amazing.

message 14: by Maghon (new) - added it

Maghon Thomas | 14 comments How do you guys sign up for ARC copies with them?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Maghon if you go to their website www.site.spencerhillpress.com there is a form for reviewers where you can request books.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) EEP! Check out what I just got

Shy The WidowMaker (booklovingmama) Yay Kay mine was in the mail on Thursday. Cant wait to staert it.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) It's so beautiful. I think it takes a bit longer to get here with me being in the UK. I am starting it tomorrow

message 19: by Maghon (new) - added it

Maghon Thomas | 14 comments Kay, I love you, but right now I am seriously jealous!! big time hahahaha :) hurry and tell me how good it is! :) congrats!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I started it this morning I'm about 30 pages in and it's so awesome.

message 21: by Maghon (new) - added it

Maghon Thomas | 14 comments well of course it's awesome hahahaha :) I can't wait to read this one :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) It is just pure epicness. I pretty much read the entire thing in one sitting. I just couldn't put it down. Cannot wait to find out what happens next. Kelly is just amazing. Loved every single moment of it and there's so many twists and turns I was left like... WHAT?!?!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Giveaway for TWO pre-orders of this book!
http://k-booksxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/...

message 24: by Daphne (new)

Daphne (Illumicrate) (daph) | 2 comments This sounds so incredible! Can't wait for my turn to read it :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Your number 7 on the list lol. The first person already has it.

Sandra "Jeanz" Sadly it seems I aren't receiving an ARC of Touch Of Death :( unless my postie is reading it before he brings me it :(

Karla BookAddict2 (karlabookaddict) | 16 comments I cant wait for mine I´m dying here

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Sandra your welcome to borrow my copy.

Sandra "Jeanz" Thank you Kayleigh x

message 30: by Maghon (new) - added it

Maghon Thomas | 14 comments :)

message 31: by J.A. (new) - added it

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) I just got this in the post this morning. I didn't think I was getting this one. Maybe Amarok will turn up soon now then. :D
I got a little Touch of Death compact mirror, too, which is seriously cool. :D

Sandra "Jeanz" wow lucky you Julie :) I was told I was on list for Touch Of Death but hasn't arrived as yet. And was told all the Amarok ones had gone?

message 33: by J.A. (new) - added it

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) I had an email a couple weeks ago telling me the next lot of Amarok ones were going out soon and I was defo getting one, but it hasn't arrived. Was really looking forward to that one, too.

Sandra "Jeanz" Maybe I should e-mail them and ask? Don't want to seem pushy but would love Touch Of Death and so would Rach

message 35: by J.A. (new) - added it

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) You could do. They never seem to mind when I email them to check which ARC lists I'm down for. I think they've figured out by now tho that I have a brain like a sieve. ;o)

Karla BookAddict2 (karlabookaddict) | 16 comments OMG, OMG!!! I just finished this one and OMG!!!! and the goodies SHP put on the book are amazing!!!!! Loved it. Kayleigh I know you said it was good but it was really really good

message 37: by J.A. (new) - added it

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) I have a few to get through before I can dive into this one. Probably take me about a week before I can pick it up but I'm really looking forward to it.

Karla BookAddict2 (karlabookaddict) | 16 comments It was Really good =D

message 39: by J.A. (new) - added it

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) :D

message 40: by Maghon (new) - added it

Maghon Thomas | 14 comments Stop the madness!!! I'm so jealous of you guys hahahahaha :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Karla... I believe I said it was amazing. One of my favourite reads of the year.

I just got a load of ToD swag and a signed ARC today from Kelly. It made my day!

Kelly Hashway (goodreadscomkelly_hashway) | 4 comments You guys are making me blush. Reading this feed totally made my day. Thank you so much! <3

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Love you Kelly =)

Kelly Hashway (goodreadscomkelly_hashway) | 4 comments Aw, love you too, Kayleigh!

Karla BookAddict2 (karlabookaddict) | 16 comments Hi Kelly *Waves* =D

Kelly Hashway (goodreadscomkelly_hashway) | 4 comments Hi, Karla! :)

Richa (cityofbooks) | 7 comments Starting Touch of Death now! I know I'm gonna love it :D

Kelly Hashway (goodreadscomkelly_hashway) | 4 comments I hope you do, Richa. :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Kelly... I am dying for Stalked by Death... there's loads of my boy Alex right ;)