Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) Clockwork Prince discussion

New ending Will + Tessa fans ONLY

Comments Showing 1-50 of 163 (163 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by AA (last edited Nov 09, 2015 04:00PM) (new) - added it

AA The Awesome So here's the thing this disscussion
We write another book or ending for the clock work prince strictly for Will+Tessa fans during the story she can bounce between but if one of the Jem fans write a ending where she ends up with Jem just fix it or ignore it Please so here is the story so far:
She woke up Sweating and scared ever since Will told her about his past she has been freaked she put on her robe to go outside for a little fresh air .............

You can write one or more sentences please WILL/TES FANS ONLY
-A

message 2: by S. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S. Okay, I'm just worried about him. She thought pulling the robe tighter as she headed out into the windy dark London city. After all, Will was a friend, she could worry about a friend.
Only a friend, a sigh escaped her lips as her mind worked in overdrive to keep chanting the three hurtful words. Heading down the steps to the path outside the Institute she felt grateful for the tiny cold hours of the night. No one, not even the mice were outside tonight.

At least, that's what she thought until she caught a shadowed figure watching her from the wall of the Institute. Blue midnight eyes peered at her through black lashes...

William Herondale stood atop the grand flight of stairs, watching her.

message 3: by Kayla (last edited Oct 15, 2012 09:48AM) (new) - added it

Kayla i love it they totally need to be together not a big fan of jem

message 4: by AA (last edited Nov 09, 2015 04:05PM) (new) - added it

AA The Awesome He slowly walked done the stairs, she couldn't help but laugh quietly he reminded her of when she was young and used to play princess walking down the stairs so slowly. He didn't seem to understand why she was laughing because he said "What's so funny?"
She replied "You"
Since he still didn't understand he got a really confused look on his face she just kept on laughing when she looked up Will was standing right in front of her, she yelped in surprise for a second she thought this was nice Will
"Tessa what are you doing up at this time of night? Why are you wearing a robe?" He said
She replied "I guess those questions should apply to you to?!"
Right after she said she regretted it Nice Will was gone now mean Will was there he said in a sarcastic voice "Do I wear a robe?"

-A

Jordan okay i know i'm not writing a story, but i just wanted to comment on the real book!

OMG, I WAS SO UPSET!!! i was like "finally, he and tessa could be together and then her and jem are engaged?!?!?!?!?!?" what the heck! i like jem, but as her best friend, not her husband!!! and she knows she loves will, she just won't admit it to herself. grrr. it made me so mad! although i did enjoy the book so much!

Ashley Jordan wrote: "okay i know i'm not writing a story, but i just wanted to comment on the real book!

OMG, I WAS SO UPSET!!! i was like "finally, he and tessa could be together and then her and jem are engaged?!?!?..."

I agree with you. I was so annoyed. You know he almost made it. But he just had to stop and talk to Charlotte. Little did he know that Tessa was being proposed to RIGHT UPISTAIRS!!!

Nurlely We need to prepare our crying buckets when Will finds out what had happened when he was having his conversation with Charlotte. Oh my!!! Poor Will! I can't even imagine his broken heart when he knows that Tessa had given her 'consent' to the proposal. DAMN! I hate Jem so much for being such a selfish whining dying man! And Tessa for being so freaking blind!!!

Ashley I know!!! I agree Nurlely. I was so upset! Especially because they show you her and Jem first and then tell you that Will is talking to Charlotte. I mean really. NOT FAIR!!

Alice He he... this discussion has gone totally off topic.

08IsabellaA Anglin k guys i have heard people saying that they are makeing another one called clockwork princess.
so tessa could tell jem she doesnt love him she loves will.

Ashley 08IsabellaA wrote: "k guys i have heard people saying that they are makeing another one called clockwork princess.
so tessa could tell jem she doesnt love him she loves will."

Yeah and it comes out in 2015. That's why we're all coming up with ideas about it because it won't come out for SUCH A LONG TIME

Ashley I just can't wait for Clockwork Princess to come out and see what happens next. UGH!

08IsabellaA Anglin I know I was so mad when she said yes to Jem.

Ashley SERIOUSLY! I was like girl what are you thinking! And then when they go to tell everyone they're engaged she's like dreading it and poor Will had to make a toast to the girl he loves marrying another guy. HEARTBREAK! Personally I would be so happy to tell people I was engaged if I loved that person. But obviously that's not the way Tessa sees it. UGH! Not cool!

Ashley Mariam wrote: "she was utterly speechless for a moment. "um no" she finally said."are you all right Will?" she said noticing his clouded expression. "i'm fine, now got to bed Tessa and leave me to think" she felt..."

Was that a snippet from the next book!?!?! It wasn't in CP was it cause I seriously do not remember that

Nurlely Ashley wrote: "Was that a snippet from the next book!?!?! It wasn't in CP was it cause I seriously do not remember that "

I think Mariam is writing her own end of the series, as requested by "A"

I was about to respond to that too when I realised that it was not part of Clockwork Prince. And we haven't got any Pov... ;)

You can write one or more sentences please WILTES FANS ONLY
-A

Ashley OOOOOOOOOHHHH!

Nurlely Mariam wrote: "Did you like it? If you did please continue to the end for a believeable ending for Will and Tessa, thanks!"

Oh.... I like it! I like any idea about Will and Tessa's happiness...:)

And you are indeed creative. I am looking for more now... :)

Ashley Mariam wrote: "Did you like it? If you did please continue to the end for a believeable ending for Will and Tessa, thanks!"

You are definitely talented. I honestly thought that was a snippet and got really excited for a sec. I don't even know where to go from there but I would like to try.

She ran to his room where she thought he would be. She knocked on the door but there was no answer. She knocked again and this time when there was no answer she opened the door herself. "Will-?" But he wasn't there. He must have known she would have looked there first. The only other place she could think of was the study. As soon as the thought occured to her she knew he would be there. She ran down the hall with such determination that she knew, without a doubt in her mind, that she was in love with Will. There was no other reason why they would be so awkward with each other and why she would worry about him so often. I LOVE WILL she thought, AND HE HAS TO KNOW.
When Tessa made it to the study she found Will sitting on the bench where they had had their first discussion about books. "Will?" She called tentatively. "We have to talk." He looked up at her with those amazing ocean blue eyes and she couldn't hold it in any longer. She took a deep breath....

Ashley What do you guys think? Is it as bad as I think it is?

Ashley She didn't know how, but in some small part of her mind she knew exactly where Charlotte had run off to. "Where are we going?" Henry asked as they turn corner after corner. Tessa didn't respond. She just kept running because she knew that it would take a while to reach their destination. When they reached the long, slippery staircase Tessa paused for just a moment to lift the skirts of her dress. As she stopped she spoke to Henry, "I have a feeling she ran to the Sanctuary."
"Wait, what?" Will exclaimed.
Henry had a look of utter shame on his face. Will turned to him. "Was something said between you two in your converesation?" He enunciated conversation to show his suspicion

Ashley I think we're doing really well.

At first she just stared at the scene in front of her not believing what she saw. Mortmain was holding Charlotte off the ground by her throat. Charlotte clawed and clawed at the hand cutting off her oxygen but the attempt was feeble. The life began to drain out of Charlotte's eyes until she saw Tessa. Then she sprang back to life as if holding on a little while longer could save her. When Tessa saw this she began to run at Mortmain but not before calling back "Will! I need your help!" She didn't have time to look back and make sure that Will had heard her before she was tackling Mortmain. The surprise of the hit knocked him off his feet. She could hear Charlotte choking and gasping for breath now out of Mortmain's grasp. All she could see was Mortmain's face and she was overcome with a sudden feeling of rage. How dare he enter their home! How dare he take her brother from her and make him that monster he was! Somewhere behind her she could hear Will shouting "Get in here, Jem! Take care of Charlotte...." She then heard feet approaching and felt the warm, comforting heat of WIll's hands on hers. "Tess, listen to me," he said in an urgent voice. "You don't want to do this. This isn't who you are. Stop. Stop right now!" At first she just looked at him with a confused face. Then she realized her hands were clenched. And they were clenched around Mortmain's throat...

Ashley I know! We're doing a really good job!

Ashley She felt tears streaming her face. She wiped them away, bewildered. Then she just cried harder. Will rubbed soothing circles on her back. Tessa turned her head into his shoulder and grabbed his shirt. "I love you Will. I kept trying to deny it for Jem's sake but I just can't take it. I am so sorry. I understand if you don't feel that way anymore but you just had to know." Her sobs became huge hiccuping cries. She clung harder to Will. When her sobs began to subside she looked at Will bracing herself for the rejection. "Are you quite finished?" he asked.
She took a long breath. "Yes."
"Good because I can't very well kiss you if you're crying now can I?"

Ashley Mariam wrote: "Ali wrote: "He he... this discussion has gone totally off topic."

not anymore it hasn't."

Yup we're getting it back on track

Ashley Vyshu wrote: "wow Ashley and Mariam! that was really good, i hope you guys continue it, i really wanna know what jem has to say to this scene ( i kinda hate him)"

And thank you. You guys should add to it too. It's actually a lot of fun to write.

Ashley Jem froze in place. Will and Tessa stiffened and there was probably minutes but what felt like hours of absolute silence except for the padding of Church's paws on the floor. Jem's face went carefully blank. Tessa's mouth began to move as she tried to form words that were stuck in her throat. Will finally broke the silence by clearing his throat. "Before I say anything else, please promise me you don't hate me."
Jem just stared at Tessa before turning to Will and giving him his full attention. Will cleared his throat and tugged on his collar as if it were choking him. "Perhaps we should talk in private, James."
"Why?" Jem spat coldly. "We shouldn't keep secrets from Tessa here, even if you BOTH kept them from me."
Tessa gulped. "Please, Jem, let me explain-"
"What is there to explain? You obviously don't love me anymore and you want Will. Just like everyone else I have ever known. I honestly thought you were different Tessa, but now I see how wrong I truly was."
"No, Jem-"
"Enough Tessa. I get it okay? You love Will and not me. You just accepted my proposal because of my illness right? You pitied me didn't you? Well let me tell you something, my darling Tessa." his words were laced with ice. "I don't need you pity. Or yours." he said addressing Will.
"Listen, James." Will tried again.
"No you listen, William. You have always gotten whatever you wanted. Everyone has loved you. I agreed to be blood brother when you asked and I have always acted as that, have I not?"
"You have James-"
"I know I have. And I have always been content with walking in your shadow. I have never complained. But just once I wanted something. I wanted someone so badly and I couldn't have that either. You had to take Tessa too!"
"Please, Jem if you would just let me-" Tessa said now with tears in her eyes. She had never heard Jem speak with so much hatred toward anyone or anything.
"I'm tired of you saying or doing whatever you think I need to hear. Whatever you say now won't matter. It doesn't change the fact that you love Will and don't. Want. Me. I'm leaving this place." Jem said as he began to walk to the door.
"Wait, Jem. Please don't retire to your room yet. Just-"
"I don't mean I'm leaving this room." he returned as he paused at the doorway. "I mean I am leaving this Institute. I'm leaving this Shadowhunter world. But never fear, I will be back. But when I do come back you will wish more than anything else that I never had." And with that he crossed over the threshold, leaving Will and Tessa staring after him in complete and utter astonishment.

message 29: by Ashley (last edited Nov 05, 2012 05:26PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ashley Eventually Tessa nudged Will gently so they would start to follow Jem. Once there Jem threw himself on his bed. He looked at them expectantly. "Well," Will began. "What is it you want to know?" Jem opened his mouth, but Tessa cut him off. "How could you do that to us!" she burst. "After you saw how rattled we were you should have stopped!"
"Tessa," Jem said gently. "I will admit that at first I was a little mad and thought that you really were quite cruel." Tessa hung her head in shame. "But," Jem continued. "I figured that if I exaggerated my anger that would be punishment enough."
Tessa was speechless. At last she said, "Oh."
"How did you know I had loved her," Will asked. "I never told anyone that except her."
"Oh, William," Jem said as if speaking to a small child. "How blind do you think I am? The night I told everyone about our proposal everyone was happy. Except for and-don't deny it-Tessa. There was no other explanation."
"But-" Will began.
"No Will," Jem said. "There is no reason to try to defend yourself. I told you, I honestly am not mad. And I know that if it had been anyone else other than Tessa you would have been ecstatic."
"Why didn't you say anything to me beforehand?"
Jem shrugged. "I figured you would tell me when you wanted to."
"I'm sorry Jem. I really am," Tessa said.
Jem smiled at her and Tessa returned it with a sigh of relief. "So tell me," urged Jem. "When did this connection happen?"

Ashley As Tessa nestled in closer to Will she asked, "Do you think that Jem will really be okay?"
Will paused in thought before replying, "I think so. Jem has always been as caring as can be. I think he'll alright." He tilted his head so he could see Tessa. He waggled his eyebrows. "And I may know someone else who fancies him."
Tessa's head popped up. "Who?"
"Oh, I'm not going to just tell you. Secrets come at a price you know."
Tessa laughed. "What is the price?"
Will didn't repond. He just leaned forward and kissed Tessa, who wound her fingers in his hair. The kiss was the kind of kiss that held such urgency in such a small moment that when they broke away Tessa was breathless. She looked at Will and was pleased to see that he was also gasping for breath.
"I think that about covers the cost," Will said with a smile.
"Here's a tip," Tessa said and gave him another peck on the lips. "Now tell me," she demanded.
"I've seen Cecily staring at Jem quite a few times."

Sierra when she got out there she sat down and started to think about her family.Did they know what she was? Did they want to help her? Why they didnt tell me about nate?
"What are you doing out here?" a voice says from behind her she turns around and finds Will standing there staring at her
"I had a bad dream i wanted a breath of fresh air what are you doing out here?" she fianlly manges to say
"I felt like coming outside" he goes over to her and sits down
"I wanted to talk to you"she turns to look at him
"What about" he looks down
"Well i wanted to tell you how i felt......"

Taryn Ashley wrote: "Jordan wrote: "okay i know i'm not writing a story, but i just wanted to comment on the real book!

OMG, I WAS SO UPSET!!! i was like "finally, he and tessa could be together and then her and jem a..."

Shit man... you're so right. I mean, Will just had to faint at Camille's house. That wasted sooo much time... time that could have been spent telling Tessa EVERYTHING!!! F*** man. Jem's cool and everything... but hell is he blind to Will's feelings.

Taryn Ashley wrote: "As Tessa nestled in closer to Will she asked, "Do you think that Jem will really be okay?"
Will paused in thought before replying, "I think so. Jem has always been as caring as can be. I think he'..."

Now THIS I like. Will and Tessa. Tessa and Will. Together. Alone. And to top it off Jem gets his own hapiness!!!

Taryn Ashley wrote: "She felt tears streaming her face. She wiped them away, bewildered. Then she just cried harder. Will rubbed soothing circles on her back. Tessa turned her head into his shoulder and grabbed his shi..."

HA!!! I like the humor at the end. WONDERFUL!!!

Ashley Thank you! I just wish something like that could happen in the real book, you know? Especially if CC wrote something like that it would be so much more heartfelt than what I wrote and would probably bring tears to my eyes.

message 36: by Lily (new) - added it

Lily Ashley wrote: "08IsabellaA wrote: "k guys i have heard people saying that they are makeing another one called clockwork princess.
so tessa could tell jem she doesnt love him she loves will."

Yeah and it comes ou..."

It's not coming out in 2015. It's supposed to come out in 2013))

Ashley Yeah I looked it up awhile ago and saw that. I can't wait for it to come out!

message 38: by Lily (new) - added it

Lily I know! Neither can I!

08IsabellaA Anglin Really. I can't wait for it to come out.

Sierra me and you both

Ashley I know me too! I really want to see how it ends

Directioner_30 Wow, you guys are awesome writers! Love this so much... Will + Tessa!

Johanna the Hydrofax march 19th 2013= expected publication date

message 44: by Lily (new) - added it

Lily Is any one going to continue the whole reason for this topic?

message 45: by Ashley (last edited Nov 30, 2012 06:34PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ashley Ok I didn't understand the last comment that was supposed to continue the story I'm going to continue from the last comment which happened to be mine.

"You have?" Tessa inquired, astonished. "Do you think this could mean he cares for her?"
Will shrugged. "I think that it's possible. I think that Jem may have been a bit blindsided by you since you're the only girl that ever showed any kindness to him,that he never even considered anyone else."
"But if he does care for your sister that means that we can be together. And he can also be happy."
Will cupped her face and breathed. "I've never wanted anything more before in my life."
She turned her head to kiss his palm. "Does your sister know?"
"I didn't want to say anything before I told you."
"I think we should share this with her. And it's possible she returns the feelings."
Will nodded. "We should. But I finally have you all to myself and I want to cherish it. I don't want to worry about Jem anymore. It's just us."
Tessa smiled and they kissed. It wasn't a fast kiss. It was slow as if they had all the time in the world, but held the same amount of passion. He wrapped his arms and around her and pulled her tightly agaisnt him and the kissed for what seemed like hours before the cold of the night finally penetrated the heat Tessa felt being in Will's arms. They went inside and Tessa mentally promised that in the morning she would speak with Cecily.

Ashley Hahahahaha okay

Ashley She was beginning to feel frantic now. This was not normal, especially for Jem. She stood in the doorway thinking and breathing heavily. Then, almost so softly she thought she'd imagined it, she heard the sound of a violin. She listened a moment longer and, realizing that it was indeed real, she ran, blindly following the sound. She went through every twist and turn of the Institute. Eventually, she found him in the kitchen. How odd, she thought. She never thought that Jem would be in the kitchen. Hesitantly, she pushed open the door and peered inside.
There he was, eyes closed, facing away from her, playing a beautiful song about happpiness, hope, heartbreak, desparation, and then light. Tessa felt a teardrop plop onto her cheek and smiled at the beautiful melody. She was about to tell Jem about how wonderful it had sounded, until she heard a voice that stopped her.
"Oh, Jem," it said, "that was the most fabulous song I've ever heard."
"I made it for you, my love," smiled Jem.
Tessa knew that voice anywhere and her suspicions were confirmed when Cecily stepped into her sight of view.

message 48: by ChameleonRose (Jessica) (last edited Dec 16, 2012 04:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

ChameleonRose (Jessica) Ashley wrote: "She was beginning to feel frantic now. This was not normal, especially for Jem. She stood in the doorway thinking and breathing heavily. Then, almost so softly she thought she'd imagined it, she he..."

Tessa backed away from the door before they saw her. When she was a safe distance away as to not give away that she saw them she started calling out to Will
"Will! Will come quick you were right." She called running down the halls. She found him sitting in his room. When she burst through the door he looked worried at first then he noticed the smile on her face.
"We don't need to tell Cecily she already knows."
"What do you mean?" Will asked her confused
"Jem and Cecily have be meting in secret and I do believe he called her his love." She exclaimed happily. Will just frowned. "Will what's wrong?" Tessa asked her mood dropping and the smile falling of her face "Why are you not happy about this? Jem is happy, Cecily is happy, we can be happy together. What's made you unhappy?" Tessa asked him confused
"I am happy for them but I don't think I should be. My best friend is with my little sister. Why do I now feel the need to separate them and make sure their at least five rooms away from each other at all times?" Will asked her sounding Truly curious. Tessa smiled, sat down and snuggled into him.
"Your being her over protective big brother is why. Just be happy Will trust me it'll all work out" she said leaning up and kissing him softly just a peck nothing more before snuggling back into his side.

Ashley "Well," Will said with a sigh, "don't you think we should tell Jem we know?"
Tessa thought for a moment, laying her head on Will's shoulder. "We should. But not right now. Perhaps in a few hours? They seem to be in the middle of a very personal meeting."
Will smiled. "You're right. I have been meaning to ask you a very important question. Keep in mind that you don't have to answer right away."
Tessa eyed him out of the corner of her eye. "Yes, Will?"
Will cradled Tessa's hand in his own and walked her to her room.
"Will," she said as he opened her door, "this is highly inappropriate. What if Sophie were to walk in here?"
"I won't be staying, don't worry. I just wanted to tell you that my question is pretty self explanatory and you'll figure it out as soon as you find it. Let me know when you come up with an answer."
And with that, he walked out the door. Tessa stared at the door for a moment and wondered what she had to find that would answer his question. She flung herself very unladylikly on the bed and rested her head on the pillow. She shifted trying to get comfortable, but in every position there was a something sharp poking at her head. She lifted her pillow and found the biggest most beautiful diamond ring she'd ever seen. Her breath hitched. Was he proposing? He had to be. She gently lifted the ring and put it on her finger. As she examined her finger, her face broke into a huge smile. She raced to find Will and tell him yes. Yes. A million times she would say yes. As soon as she yanked the door open she slammed into his rock hard chest. He got her and looked at her.
"Are you feeling well?" he asked.
Tessa couldnt help but laugh. "I'm not feeling well. I'm feeling better than I can ever remember."
He smiled hesitantly. "Why's that?"
"Because I'm marrying the man I love," she exclaimed as she held up her left hand.

« previous 1 3 4