Spencer Hill Press discussion

Finn Finnegan (The Adventures of Finn MacCullen, #1)
This topic is about Finn Finnegan
Spencer Hill Press > Finn Finnegan by Darby Karchut

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Finn Finnegan by Darby Karchut

Finn Finnegan by Darby Karchut

Finn (not bleedin' Finnegan) MacCullen is eager to begin his apprenticeship. He soon discovers the ups and downs of hunting monsters in a suburban neighborhood under the demanding tutelage of the Knight, Gideon Lir. Both master and apprentice are descendents of the Tuatha De Danaan, a magical race of warriors from Ireland. Scattered long ago to the four corners of the world, the De Danaan wage a two thousand year old clandestine battle with their ancient enemy, the Amandán, a breed of goblin-like creatures.

Now with the beasts concentrating their attacks on Finn, he and his master must race to locate the lost Spear of the Tuatha De Danaan, the only weapon that can destroy the Amandán, all the while hiding his true identity from his new friends, Rafe and Savannah, twins whose South African roots may hold a key to Finn’s survival.

Armed with a bronze dagger, some ancient Celtic magic, and a hair-trigger temper, Finn is about to show his enemies the true meaning of "fighting Irish."

To Be Released: March 12, 2013

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I am so damn excited for this book. I absolutely adore the Irish. The accent is just droolwrothy. AND Darcy just said Gideon is Irish AND tattooed. I'm sold!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I just finished this and I just absolutely loved it. It was amazing. And yeah I love Gideon.

The Cover Contessa (thecovercontessa) | 30 comments Ok, so Kay reads too fast! LOL! I'm on page 49 and enjoying it so far. I'd like to see a bit more action happen!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) sooorrrryyy I can't help it I'm a fast reader.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Just wrote my review for this one. It was great!

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Pickett (michelle-pickett) Kayleigh {K-Books} wrote: "Just wrote my review for this one. It was great!"

My son (11) took my ARC to do a book report for school. I haven't been able to get it back from him to read it. He loves it!

The Cover Contessa (thecovercontessa) | 30 comments Michelle wrote: "Kayleigh {K-Books} wrote: "Just wrote my review for this one. It was great!"

My son (11) took my ARC to do a book report for school. I haven't been able to get it back from him to read it. He love..."

That's awesome!