Crazy People of the World! discussion

44 views
General Topics > All hail Lafon

Comments Showing 1-50 of 109 (109 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 4016 comments Mod
Since Lafon won the fandom game, I promised to make a topic where we worship him. This is the topic.

*Chants* Lafon, the mighty winner of the fandom game.....we all worship you..............ummmm


message 2: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 1358 comments Mod
*bowing and shows knife from inside sleeve* "Murder the king"


♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 401 comments (wisperes)
Pssss Charlie we need a plan to kidnappe Lafon.....


message 4: by lafon حمزة, Which comes first: Thought or action? (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 549 comments Mod
All hail lafon! Oh wait... that's not right. Ummm... All kill lafon! No that's not right either....

Oh, I know! Free cookies for everyone!

P.S.: If you plan on kidnapping me, just tell me when, and where, and I'll be sure to be there. It would really be problematic if I was late to my own kidnapping.


message 5: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 4016 comments Mod
Thanks lafon!!! We all love you! ALL HAIL LAFON.


message 6: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (last edited Sep 24, 2012 07:44PM) (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 1358 comments Mod
ALL HAIL HER! A gift from my group: http://images.search.yahoo.com/search...

For we are a group of many things, but we also are very into drawing and the arts!

Love,

The Brainicacts of the Nightosphere.


message 7: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 4016 comments Mod
Thanks for the gift. -_-


❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 14879 comments Mod
lafon حمزة wrote: "All hail lafon! Oh wait... that's not right. Ummm... All kill lafon! No that's not right either....

Oh, I know! Free cookies for everyone!

P.S.: If you plan on kidnapping me, just tell me when, ..."


You wanted another evidence? LOL :D
This comment of yours is Lafon!! XD


message 9: by Monkeyduels (new)

Monkeyduels | 78 comments Lafon you know I worship (almost) you in real life so...
ALL HAIL LAFON!


message 10: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 1358 comments Mod
(hey monkey duels, wanna help me murder the king)


message 12: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 1358 comments Mod
(no Lafon, you in?)


King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 858 comments Me? I mean you talking to me? ^^


message 14: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 1358 comments Mod
(yes!!!! quieter, or Charlie will hear!!)


message 16: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 1358 comments Mod
(now, the plan is to give Lafon a tinted cupcake, she will eat it and die...))


King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 858 comments ((Okay...hey wait a minute! Lafon is dude right?!)


message 18: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 1358 comments Mod
((yes)


King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 858 comments ((then why did you say 'she'? lol)) ^^


message 20: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 1358 comments Mod
((oops, I do that alot.)


King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 858 comments ((Okay, just tell me what else to do)) ^^


message 22: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 1358 comments Mod
((I got the rest))


King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 858 comments ((But where is Lafon? When shall we proceed with our plot?))


message 24: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 1358 comments Mod
((THE ONLY FLAW!!!!!)


King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 858 comments ((Oh so this ruler is mostly absent?! lol))


message 26: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 1358 comments Mod
((ya))


King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 858 comments ((so lets first summon him here)) ^^


message 28: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 1358 comments Mod
(( =I have an idea, I message him, ad give him the cup cake, and then I come back with news))


message 29: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 1358 comments Mod
i call of plan!!!!


King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 858 comments ((cool idea, add extra...chocolate on top)) ^^


message 31: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 1358 comments Mod
IKr, it would be perfect if i needed to use it.


King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 858 comments So, the messenger is on the way? ^^ lol


message 33: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 1358 comments Mod
No, I cancled.


message 35: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 1358 comments Mod
Eh, I got sleepy...


message 36: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 4016 comments Mod
How dare you.


message 37: by lafon حمزة, Which comes first: Thought or action? (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 549 comments Mod
Seeing as I've somehow morphed from a benign, cookie giving patriarch, to someone worthy of assassination, here is a list of what I'm not going to do.


King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 858 comments Whoa, that's a long list, present ruler ^^


message 39: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 1358 comments Mod
I just started crying.


King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 858 comments Glow and Float ~Lucy~ wrote: "I just started crying."

You don't need to...


Zana!!! Wings of Pages♥ BookishAngel (bookangel610) | 219 comments Hello Lafon :)


message 42: by Monkeyduels (new)

Monkeyduels | 78 comments ALL HAIL LAFON! (this is getting boring,Im in the assassination plan now)


message 43: by lafon حمزة, Which comes first: Thought or action? (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 549 comments Mod
Hey Zana. :)

Please don't cry Lucy. Unless they are tears of happiness.

Fang, that is the product of many late night scheming sessions, while planning to take over the world (or the local library. Whichever is more interesting at the time).


message 44: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 1358 comments Mod
I just had watched AT


Zana!!! Wings of Pages♥ BookishAngel (bookangel610) | 219 comments Its so bad of people trying to 'assassinate' you


❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 14879 comments Mod
lafon حمزة wrote: "Hey Zana. :)

Please don't cry Lucy. Unless they are tears of happiness.

Fang, that is the product of many late night scheming sessions, while planning to take over the world (or the local library..."


Fang probably knows not the definition of a library! XD lol cool anyways :D


message 47: by Monkeyduels (new)

Monkeyduels | 78 comments *YAWNS*
Is there an assassination plan or not?
I know! Hey Lafon: first off can i call u lafter(as in laughter)? secondly Would you like some dark chocolate?
http://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/1...


King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 858 comments @Lafon, thanks for the tips but I rule other worlds anyways. ^^

@Numey, I do know what it means. ^^


Zana!!! Wings of Pages♥ BookishAngel (bookangel610) | 219 comments Monkeyduels wrote: "*YAWNS*
Is there an assassination plan or not?
I know! Hey Lafon: first off can i call u lafter(as in laughter)? secondly Would you like some dark chocolate?
http://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/125..."


You, I mean we all could call him LAFY right? Much shorter? :)


message 50: by lafon حمزة, Which comes first: Thought or action? (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 549 comments Mod
Monkeyduels wrote: "Hey Lafon: first off can i call u lafter(as in laughter)?"

I'm sorry, but no you may not call me lafter. In fact it's actually longer than "lafon", and so if you're trying to write less you have failed. In the event that you wish to call me something else, I'm open to such nicknames as: "Talented, handsome, winsome, and funny", or other forms of flattery. ;)


« previous 1 3
back to top