Spencer Hill Press discussion

Amarok
This topic is about Amarok
Spencer Hill Press > Amarok by Angela Townsend

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayleigh {K-Books} (last edited Oct 25, 2013 11:04AM) (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Amarok by Angela Townsend

Amarok by Angela J. Townsend

Emma’s life has been hell since she moved from sunny California to a remote Alaskan town. Abandoned by her father and living with the guilt of causing her mother’s death, she makes a desperate dash for freedom from her abusive stepfather. But when her car skids off the icy road, her planned escape leads to further captivity in a world beyond her imagining.

Dragged across the tundra by an evil mountain man and his enormous black wolf, she learns that love can be found in the most unexpected places. Amarok, as she’s nicknamed the wolf, is a young man from the gold-rush era enslaved by an ancient shaman. Emma’s gentle touch and kind heart win his love and devotion. When a vicious madman—trapped in bear form by the same Shaman—attacks the travelers and injures Amarok, Emma must find the strength to face her fears and free the wolf she’s come to love. But that means she must face down the evil shaman, a Siberian mammoth hunter from the ice age, and he has no intention of giving up his power to her.

Out Now

Lola (lolasreviews) | 18 comments I love werewolf book and am really looking forward to this book! And the cover is so beautifull too, I am definitely going to pre-order this one.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I will be pre-ordering it too so do you wanna do a buddy read or something?

Lola (lolasreviews) | 18 comments Yay! Buddy reading it would be great. Although I will still wait a month before pre-ordering it.

Lissa Smith Reads'~A Bookaholics Bookshelf (lissasmithreads) sounds great... can anyone get in on the buddy read and how does it work?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) The book's not out yet Lissa. It comes out in November and anyone can join in. I'll just do a thread closer to the time and anyone who wants to join in can show their interest and then we will figure out a date everyone wants to start

Lissa Smith Reads'~A Bookaholics Bookshelf (lissasmithreads) Got that silly... Just sound like a good read! (no pun)Whanted to get in on it at the start.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Well I'll probably send out a message to all members to see if they want to get in on it when the time comes. I'll come give you a shout so you don't miss it

Lissa Smith Reads'~A Bookaholics Bookshelf (lissasmithreads) OCD Kay {K-Books} wrote: "Well I'll probably send out a message to all members to see if they want to get in on it when the time comes. I'll come give you a shout so you don't miss it"

Perfect as always, Thanks Kay!

Michelle Pickett (michelle-pickett) I just finished reading the ARC and WOW is it good. You all are going to love it!

Michelle
Spencer Hill Author
PODs June 2013
Milayna March 2014

message 11: by Lola (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lola (lolasreviews) | 18 comments @ Michelle, you are making me even more curious now! I want to read it!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) EEP! Michelle I am so excited. I can't wait to read it.