Spencer Hill Press discussion

Elemental (Auri, #1)
This topic is about Elemental
Spencer Hill Press > Elemental Trilogy by Emily White

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayleigh {K-Books} (last edited Sep 23, 2012 09:29AM) (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Elemental Trilogy by Emily White

Elemental (Elemental Trilogy, #1) by Emily White Fae (Elemental Trilogy, #2) by Emily White

Just because Ella can burn someone to the ground with her mind doesn't mean she should.

But she wants to.

For ten years—ever since she was a small child—Ella has been held prisoner on an interstellar starship. Now that she has escaped, she needs answers. Who is she? Why was she taken? And who is the boy with the beautiful green eyes who haunts her memories? Is Ella the prophesied Destructor… or will she be the one who's destroyed?

Books Available:
#1: Elemental

Coming Soon:
#2: Fae Coming December 10, 2013

message 2: by Pamela (new) - added it

Pamela (waterspout) have you guys seen the trailer for this? the song is amazing!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I haven't Pamela I will have to look it up. I recently bought Elemental and will be starting it very soon. Hopefully sometime next week after I've finished up with blog tour books

message 4: by Pamela (last edited Nov 03, 2012 07:37PM) (new) - added it

Pamela (waterspout) ack now im jealous!

message 5: by Vic (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vic Caswell (viccaswell) | 6 comments Pamela wrote: "have you guys seen the trailer for this? the song is amazing!"

YES! it's a GORGEOUS song!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Pamela wrote: "have you guys seen the trailer for this? the song is amazing!"

COMPLETELY agree! The first time I heard it, I thought, "Oh my goodness, this is perfect!!" I may have listened to it every day from that point on... o.O