Spencer Hill Press discussion

General > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 144 (144 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Hey Guys,
I'm Kayleigh. I'm a UK book blogger. My blog is K-Books

Spencer Hill Press is one of my all time favourite publishers and I have yet to read a single one of their titles that I haven't absolutely loved. I decided to create this group so that we can discuss their amazing titles.

Hope you enjoy the group

xx

message 2: by Shy The WidowMaker (last edited Sep 23, 2012 10:35AM) (new)

Shy The WidowMaker (booklovingmama) Hi Kay. I'm Shy. My blog is http://www.doctorsnotes-shy.blogspot....
So happy to see a group created for Spencer Hill.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Hi Shy.
I know. SHP is so amazing I thought it was about time a group got made.

message 4: by Lola (new)

Lola (lolasreviews) | 18 comments Hello, I am Lolita. Kay is my awesome co-blogger, so I don't think I have to put the link here another time :p.

message 5: by Maghon (new)

Maghon Thomas | 14 comments Kay! I just wanna say YOU ARE EVERYWHERE! HAHAHAHA :) fantastic :)

I'm Maghon, my lovely friends here at goodreads call me Mags. My blog is Happy Tails and Talesmy link text
I look forward to more wonderful book discussions ;)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Erm... Thanks?!?! I don't know if 'You are everywhere' is a compliment or not.

I love SHP and thought we should have somewhere to share the cover reveals and maybe even buddy read some of the books.

Lolita, we should buddy read Amarok when we both get it when it comes out ;)

message 7: by Maghon (new)

Maghon Thomas | 14 comments no no it was a compliment! :) LOL I dunno how you keep up with so much! I was telling you that you have some kind of superpower hahahaha

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Awwww thanks.

message 9: by Miki (new)

Miki | 4 comments Hi!

i'm miki and my blog is called Lecture Toute une Aventure ( French/english)

Thank you a lot for the invite to this group

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Welcome to the group Miki
Thanks for joining

message 11: by Lola (new)

Lola (lolasreviews) | 18 comments @ kay, that would be great if we can buddy read it :), although so far none of our buddy reads really worked out that well :P.

message 12: by Alex (new)

Alex Sharrock (alexsarahlouise) Hey :) I'm Alex from http://alexsbookishblog.blogspot.co.uk/ I started blogging about 3 weeks ago and I haven't looked back! Thank you for inviting me! :) xx

message 13: by Taherah (new)

Taherah Hey, I'm Taherah. I'm a blogger @Booksasyouknowit.blogspot.com! I love books from SHP and thanks for inviting me to this group!

Lissa Smith Reads'~A Bookaholics Bookshelf (lissasmithreads) Maghon wrote: "no no it was a compliment! :) LOL I dunno how you keep up with so much! I was telling you that you have some kind of superpower hahahaha"

Yes Kay how do you do it... must be a superpower... I'm out of work and can't keep up!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Hey everyone.
Thanks for joining.

message 16: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) I'm here and accounted for but I'm not hanging around today because I've got a migraine. I'll pop back when it's vanished and say hi to all.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) :(
Get better soon Julie. Thanks for joining

message 18: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (tiffanyrh) | 5 comments Hi! I'm Tiffany :)
My book blog is A Purrfect Read
Thx for the invite Kay :) Great place to keep up with SHP releases!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Thanks for joining Tiff.

Lissa Smith Reads'~A Bookaholics Bookshelf (lissasmithreads) J.A. wrote: "I'm here and accounted for but I'm not hanging around today because I've got a migraine. I'll pop back when it's vanished and say hi to all."

I hate to hear that. Turn out the lights and turn off the sound and get better soon.

message 21: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments Hey all! I'm Kimberly Ann Miller, author of Triangles. I go by Kimmy :) I flipped through and viewed your blogs and either followed/added it to my google reader/found you on facebook or something! I love SHP too, as this is my first book and I am having the best experience with them ever! And we all love Kay, because she does so much to help us promote our books!
My blog is http://writersbytheshore.blogspot.com/
My website is http://kimberlyannmiller.com/

I'm so happy to be here!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Awwww thank you Kimmy. I love you too.
And thanks for joining *hugs*

message 23: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments No, thank you! You rock - and have a cool accent, too :)

message 24: by Kate (new)

Kate Kaynak (katekaynak) | 5 comments Woohoo! Thanks for all the SHP love, folks! And Kay, thanks for setting all of this up! BTW, we have some really fun stuff in the works in the next week or so, including the launch of the book trailers for DEITY and PERFECTION, the cover reveal for WHISPER FALLS, and an exciting announcement about Jennifer L. Armentrout. If you're not already getting the SHP newsletter and cover reveal invitations, please feel free to pop over to the SHP contact form and request them: http://www.site.spencerhillpress.com/...

Oh, and people on these lists will be getting an early link to ELIXIR. Just sayin'.

message 25: by Maghon (new)

Maghon Thomas | 14 comments hahahaha, man I have a feeling this will be one of my new favorite places to be! :) YAY!!!

hello everyone :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Thanks for giving me to go ahead to make the group Kate and it was my pleasure to set it all up. You know much of a SHP fan I am :)

Can't wait for the uncoming trailers and cover reveals and everything.

message 27: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisaamowitz) | 21 comments Hi everyone! I'm Lisa and my book Breaking Glass is coming out from SHP in July 2013. I'm also doing a lot of as yet to be revealed cover designs. Oh, and I did my own. So, hi!

message 28: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments That is so cool, Lisa! I love the cover of Breaking Glass. It's amazing and makes me want to read the book just by the cover alone!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Hey Lisa
Thanks for joining and that is awesome. I love your cover!!

message 30: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (meimei42) Hey, I'm Danielle. I'm an avid reader--especially of young adult, new adult, and contemporary fiction. I also love to write.

Lea (Between fantasy and reality) (lenareve) | 2 comments Hi I´m Lea, I live in Croatia and my blog is Between fantasy and reality

message 32: by Laura (new)

Laura (lauralat) | 1 comments Hi! I'm Laura and I'm a copy editor at SHP. I absolutely love working with Kate and everyone at Spencer Hill. This group is such a great idea.

message 33: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments Hey Lea - I joined your blog, even though it was not English, I could find the follow button! Pretty cool!

message 34: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 1 comments Hi everyone, I'm Mel - I don't have a blog but I'm guest reviewer @ Book Passion for Life - mainly in the reviewing corner on the facebook page ;) Anyhoo, I'm a bookaholic and read practically anything except historical and I avoid cheating/infidelity in books like the plague. I love UF and PNR the best.

message 35: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisaamowitz) | 21 comments Hi everyone! Oh boy--I'd better go follow some blogs and add you all as friends on Goodreads! *HI Kate, Hi Kimmy* *waves*

message 36: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments Hey lady!!! Nice to see you here!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Hey guys
Thank you so much for joining. You have no idea how excited I am to see the awesome SHP authors joining. I'm totally fangirling right now.

message 38: by Maghon (new)

Maghon Thomas | 14 comments I agree Kay! How cool is it that the authors wanna hang out with us :)

message 39: by Lesley (new)

Lesley Hiya, I'm Lesley and I review over at http://Mykeepershelf.blogspot.com thanks for the invite Kay:)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) It makes me fangirl for sure.
Ya know I talk to Kate all the time yet everytime I get an email or message or tweet from her I get all "OMG Kate Kaynak is talking to me! Squeal!" Lol!

message 41: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments Kay, you are so cute! Kate is the nicest, most down to earth person you will meet in this business, I'm sure. And most of us authors are just regular book lovers like all of you! And we are happy to be here :)

message 42: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments Lesley, I followed out your blog and liked you on FB!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I still fangirl lol

message 44: by Lesley (new)

Lesley Kimberly wrote: "Lesley, I followed out your blog and liked you on FB!"

Yay! Nice to meet you Kimberly:)

message 45: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments Same here! :)

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 1 comments I think I know a lot of you. But hey, I'm Terri. An avid reader and book blogger. YTD, I've read close to 190 books. I hoping to meet my YE challage of 212 books. :-)

message 47: by Virginia (new)

Virginia McKevitt (virginiamckevitt) | 4 comments Hey there Kay, thanks for inviting me. I hope I live uo to you guys. Knock me on the head if you don't hear from me okay :) Here's my blog also and nice to meet averybody. http://vmmckevitt.blogspot.com/

message 48: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments Hey Virginia! I followed your blog and added it to my google reader! Nice to meet you, too!

message 49: by Virginia (new)

Virginia McKevitt (virginiamckevitt) | 4 comments Thanks Kimberly, I don't post as often as I should but Im trying to finish book two. I'm a blinders on kind of person. What's in front of me at the moment:)

message 50: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Miller (kimberlyannmiller) | 32 comments No worries! I group blog with three other writers, which means I only have to post every two weeks. It's great!

« previous 1 3