I AM NOT IMMATURE! I JUST KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN ;) discussion

FUN TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE! > 1000 ways to ruin a One Direction Concert!

Comments (showing 1-33 of 33) (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

Sierra~Kelley | 5191 comments Mod
Post away!Let out the fire!

message 2: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 156 comments 1.Throw chewed gum at the band.
2.Have to sit in the Nose-Bleed Section.
3.Sit in a place where you can see their backs. :-((
4.Act stupid in front of them.(Not Cool)
5.Make a fool of yourself.
6.Get drunk.(Really????)
7.If getting Backstage Passes(Do Not Get Their Names Wrong) Embarassing.
8.Don't act immature in front of them.
9.Don't pretend to be someone you're not.(That wouldn't be cool)
10.Don't laugh a lot if meeting them.

message 3: by christinE, ~~♫~~ (new)

christinE (Christine6454) | 460 comments Mod
11. Get a bunch of people to make a HUGE sign with glow stick words that says, "One Direction Stinks!"

message 4: by Lynx (new)

Lynx | 74 comments 12. throw rotten fruit and veggies
13. sit in the front row and spit on them
14. shoot the microphones with a beebee gun
15. bring all your friends and take up several really good rows, don't pay ay attention whatsoever to the singers or the screaming crowd, just talk loudly "Have you ever heard of One Direction?"..."no"..."Oh it's some band, I don't know much about them"
16. come really really early and stick chewed gum all over the microphones
17. bring earbuds and listen to your iPod, sing along
18. dress up as Darth Vader, climb up on the stage, and wack them with a cheap lightsaber
19. when security drags you and your cheap lightsaber away, yell at the top of your lungs that it was worth it
20. get a HUGE group of people to buy most of the seats and randomly start singing in a hoarse, heavy-metal scream "Rolling in the deep"

I'm going to take a break, more later :D:D:D:D:D:D *evil grin* BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny (biggeist 1D fan alive) Rahal | 15 comments y! what did they do 2 u?

message 6: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

Sierra~Kelley | 5191 comments Mod
Relax,Jen!Slow calm,deeeep breaths.
We diss about everyone on here not just the 1D.Besides if you are a Directioner I suggest you don't post here.Some of it can be pretty harsh.Would you like a thread just for the directioners?

message 7: by Leah (new)

Leah | 330 comments I like 1D alright, but I like these discussions better :D

1. Bring a JB poster to the concert and INSIST that you meet JB

2. Run up on stage screaming and personally give each member a hug

3. Start doing the Chicken Dance during one of the songs

4. Do the Hokey Pokey during another

5. Boo them

6. Bring a bunch of pumpkin seeds and several friends, making sure that you have front row seats.

message 8: by Teresa (last edited Oct 09, 2012 06:47PM) (new)

Teresa | 156 comments 27. Do the Electric Slide during one of their songs.
28.Be very loud so the 1D boys can hear.
29.Get noticed by being rude.
30.Sings along, but in a rude way.

message 9: by Leah (new)

Leah | 330 comments Bring a boombox with you, and listen to a different song by a different band....at full blast.

message 10: by christinE, ~~♫~~ (new)

christinE (Christine6454) | 460 comments Mod
32. Get a LOT of people to agree to sit still through the whole concert without moving or showing any emotion at all.

message 11: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 156 comments 33.Excuse yourself loudly everytime you have to go to the bathroom.

message 12: by Leah (new)

Leah | 330 comments 34. Play a game of "Babble like an idiot" with your imaginary friend.

message 13: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 156 comments 35.Have a discussion with your friends loudly all during the concert.

message 14: by Saphire (new)

Saphire (Saphirerosia) | 515 comments 36.(Make sure u are in the front seat with your friends)In the middle of 1D concert say This is the most boring thing I ever saw loudly (yawning)and start sleeping thoroughout.(Get your friends to sleep or at least act like it.)

message 15: by Benecia (new)

Benecia (BeneciaO5-316) | 2 comments yell out that louis has four nipples and zayn is a fake muslim he takes drugs drinks achool and haves tattos

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

38. Start snoring loudly during the concert, and when it's all over, the next thing people will be hearing is this loud snoring in the audience.

message 17: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 156 comments 39. If you get Backstage tell the 1D Boys you only came, because your friend wanted you to. Tell them ALL of it rudely, of course.

message 18: by Chava (new)

Chava Medrano | 1 comments 40. Act like youve known them all your life and say hey bff's

message 19: by Maven's Queen (new)

Maven's Queen  (RiseRedAsTheDawn) I love 1D but i cant help but post here!!!

Bring a sling shot and shoot spoons on the stage, watch Liam freak out!

Dress up in a giraffe costume and chase Niall around the whole night.

Bring a stuffed pigeon, tear its head off and write a note saying "this is what happens to Kevin when louis has been a bad boy" and then throw it on stage.

Honestly i don't know what to do to zane......

Get a blonde wig a sparkly dress and guitar, climb up on the stage and take a microphone and say good evening, im taylor swift, i would like to dedicate this song to Harry, then sing 'I knew you were trouble'

message 20: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 156 comments Say to each of them,"I want to be your Girlfriend".

message 21: by maria (new)

maria pants all of them on stage.
Milk them.

message 22: by Maven's Queen (new)

Maven's Queen  (RiseRedAsTheDawn) Im not sure weather to be totaly disturbed or laugh

message 23: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 156 comments Embarrass them some sort of way.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

hm.... attack them, and force them to wear bikinis, then jump on their backs and smack thier bums, all while yelling, you got me pregnant....
hehe....

message 25: by Maven's Queen (new)

Maven's Queen  (RiseRedAsTheDawn) LMAO :D wow

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Go up on stage holding up a "1D sucks!" Poster, and kiss one of them.

message 27: by maria (new)

maria Give them all a good wedgie.
That should do the trick.

message 28: by Renée (new)

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) ask the security guard why they let those girls on stage but not you!

message 29: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) switch the first letters of their names in your head and call them by those names that have the switched first letters, so like call Niall, Liall or Liam, Niam, or call Harry, Larry and call Louis, Zouis and call Zayne, Hayne, something like that.

Caitlyn \coverme/ (amemori) | 8 comments Renée wrote: "ask the security guard why they let those girls on stage but not you!"

LOL!!!!!! THAT'S GREAT!!!!! XD

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Pretend to see a unicorn on the stage and start yelling at it to ram all the members with its horn in the middle of one of there songs.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Stare at them in a scared way as they're singing before suddenly screaming, "HEY!!!! WHY ARE THOSE GIRLS SHORT-HAIRED? AND HOW DID THEY GET ANTS IN THEIR PANTS?"

message 33: by Anon (new)

Anon | 1 comments Benecia
Zayn a real Muslim,I know cause I'm one.plus I hate one D but the Beatles are Terrible.so are queens, led zepplin, so on.....harry has four nipples