Hunger Games- All Around discussion

The Hunger Games > The Reaping!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 245 (245 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) This reaping is different! The capitol knows that the rebellion is coming. So it doesn't happen individually in each district, your all in the capitol being reaped! Talk to people and I'll bethe MC!;)

message 2: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) ((You'll get it...;))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Amethyst stood among the others from District 1, watching the announcer.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder sighed, slightly annoyed at all the others in the Capitol. Some so lucidly oblivious and those cocky bastards. He frowned, crossing his arms and leaning on a wall.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Never." Ryder told her, glaring about. Normally he wouldn't be like this, but he had been in a rebellious stupor since he left Leon.

Chrissy crouched in a ball against the wall, scared out of her wits.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Nova shifted nervously, glancing up at her brother's serious face.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder flicks them off, then turns to face her. "I'd much rather be a rebel idol then a Capitol game piece."

Chrissy peeks her head out.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm fighting. Just slightly differently." Ryder faces her.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"I plan on taking down anybody who crosses my path. But if they don't come, I won't kill them. I think more than one of us can make it."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe." Is all he says, conceding it was unlikely. Ryder shifts and his eye ago back over the crowd.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Amethyst frowned impatiently, her eyes skipping over the crowd.

message 12: by (Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~, Assisting mod: Foxface (new)

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 97 comments Mod
Poppy stood tall, watching her little siblings across the way. They were 9. 3 more years until they might be chosen for the Games. It seemed so close, and she was worried about them. But why? They couldn't be Reaped this year, or the next. Why was she anxious? She shook her head. The only thing she should be worried about is herself getting Reaped. Avery and Danny would hate watching Poppy dying, especially Danny, with his soft and pure personality. Even Avery, because despite her snippy attitude, Poppy was her sister and if she died, Avery would become hollow.

Danny was trembling. He couldn't even bring himself to look at anybody. If his sister was picked... No, it couldn't happen. It would be worse if Avery was Reaped, but they were too young. He couldn't watch Poppy die. It just couldn't happen! He'd never talk or do anything ever again!

Avery glared at the Capitol citizens. She hated them. If Poppy was picked, Avery would see to it that every crazy-dressed creature here would suffer. She's be sure that the Capitol citizens' loved ones die in their faces. Their ugly, overly make-up-ed faces. A little Capitol boy was looking at Avery. He seemed about 6 or 7. She glared daggers at him and the tears were streaming down his face. His mother came over to him and glared at Avery, so Avery did the same, but with a grin. She knew the lady knew what it meant. "Take my family and you're dead meat." She could feel Danny trembling beside her, and turned her head towards her twin.

message 13: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 85 comments Mod
Ash leans on a wall ((What's with all of us leaning on walls?!)) all that's on his mind is Kate. She looked so sad when he left. She broke out in tears numerous times. She knows I'm going in, and so do I.

message 14: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

He looks over and finds a girl. "Hey." He says.

message 15: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

He nods, "So, District two huh? What weapon do you like the most?" he whispers.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Amethyst noticed a girl from 2 and a boy from 4 talking. She yawned and glanced around, wondering what her brother was thinking.

message 17: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

He shrugs, "Matters who's in it." He smirks. "Some of them are just totally pointless, like last year. Those guys got creamed!"

message 18: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

((Ryder <3 Sexy Gearad Way.))

He laughs, "Well, then I guess the career pack has a good chance."

message 19: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

((Gotta go for like 20 minutes to 40 minutes.))

message 20: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

He shrugs, "Why not."

((He is. Sam will agree with me. LOL))

message 21: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

"I asked first!" He laughs not going to tell her until she did.

message 22: by (Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~, Assisting mod: Foxface (new)

Poppy sighed, sitting down on a bench ((Ha! She's not leaning against a wall! :3)). She could see Danny's trembling body, feeling sorry for him. She wish she could tell him it was going to be okay, tell him that she wasn't going to be picked. But was she? Poppy only took one Tessera in her entire life, she her name was in District 6's bowl 11 times. She wasn't going to be Reaped like her sister, Violet, would she?

message 23: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) ((Good Job peoples!))

message 24: by (Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~, Assisting mod: Foxface (new)

((:D))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((hey, they haven't been reaped yet, so how are they already working out the career pack?))

message 26: by (Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~, Assisting mod: Foxface (new)

((They volunteer, make sure they're in the Games))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Well, careers don't always volunteer, i think Clove didn't, neither did Glimmer...and there's tons of kids from the career tributes at the reapings...))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh...idk, whatever i guess *shrugs* ))

message 29: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

He smiles, "Anything I can throw." He laughs.

message 30: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

Ash can't help the frown that comes or the tears that follow.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder stalks back over to Vivian. "Making alliances already? Girl, you haven't even been reaped yet."

((They already know pretty much tho b/c they are in the Capitol. And not all careers vole tree tho most do.
And yes Gerard is very very sexy ;))

message 32: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

((TOLD YA SAM WOULD AGREE!!!!))

Ash looks up at him with his hanging. He wipes away the tears and smirks, try to be a career, he thinks to himself, Kate is going to be allright. "Yes, yes we are." He says.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder glances at the guy. He mutters something like, "Cocky." But isn't super mean about it. More like a preliminary judgement. Ryder crosses his arms and try's to look tall, but Ash is bigger than his small frame. He actually speaks then to them, saying, "And what is the arrangement then?"

message 34: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

"Well, I'm joining the careers. As long as you both are in the group." Ash says.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I suppose we are." Ryder drawled, obviously annoyed and bored. "They look like a sad bunch of piggies. How awful. Ready for slaughter."

message 36: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

Ash's stomach turns but he forces on a smile, "Yah...."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder shifts, also uncomfortable. He wasn't as full as his words, though he did mean them. "You said your d4?"

message 38: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

Ash nods, "And you are...." He asks.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"2 as well." Ryder says, a wry smile on his face.

message 40: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

He nods, "Cool."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder shrugs, "Whatever, dude." He looks around, then back at Ash, remebering he didn't know his name.

message 42: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

Ash rolls his eyes. "I'm Ash by the way."

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 27, 2012 03:27PM) (new)

((If ash is so afraid of the games, whys he volunteering?))

message 44: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

((He's not afraid. He just hates them))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Tabby sits leaning against a wall, knees drawn up to her chest. She fiddles with the end of her hair, hangs tousled down her shoulders, gazing up at the cloud strewn sky. For a reaping day, she felt pretty good. If she got chosen, well, she would cross that bridge when she came to it. No point worrying about things that haven't happened. If she didn't... it would be a bonus.
Nearby a group of what she guesses to be careers make casual conversation. She catches a few words here and there, and eyes them up, taking everything in. It's strange being able to see people from other districts. Some people keep well away from those from other places, but Tabby just thinks to herself, if they want to talk, let them talk.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ryder." He says, introducing himself and holding out his hand as a nice to meet you and allies?

message 47: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

Ash takes his hand and shakes.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool." Then Ryder launches into sensitive zone. "So, Ash, why are you here?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Wren folded his arms and watched the crowd.

message 50: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

"Because, I need to protect someone I love." He says.

« previous 1 3 4 5