1x1 Roleplaying :) discussion

1X1's > Gracie & Nepeta!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments LOL :D Hi!

message 2: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments Hey!

message 3: by ☯Gracie☯ (last edited Sep 23, 2012 07:37AM) (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments so do you have any ideas? i would want to be the girl though? x

message 4: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments Not really :P

message 5: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments Okay i'll tell you one of mine x
one sec...

message 6: by ☯Gracie☯ (last edited Sep 23, 2012 07:40AM) (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments Its just a simple one really. How about there is a beautiful girl who goes to a new highschool and she meets a really aragant boy, they argue alot but end up falling in love. there could be another girl character that is her best friend who tries to break them up? does that sound okay? i would be the girl, you could be the boy and the girls best friend x

message 7: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments Okay, cool with me.

message 8: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments okay we'll make our characters okay?

message 9: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments Sure, can you make yours first please?

message 10: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments okay give me a minute xx

message 11: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments Sure!

message 12: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments can i just ask, who do you put a picture on here? x

message 13: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments You mean my icon and character pics? Homestuck characters XD

message 14: by ☯Gracie☯ (last edited Sep 23, 2012 08:04AM) (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments Name:Demi Taylor
Grade:12th (Senior)
Appearence: http://sixsixxsix.tumblr.com/ [image error] (if you scroll down you can see her on the right. she's the one with the white t-shirt.)
Brown curly hair chocolate brown eyes and meduium height. she's slim and everyone thinks she's very beautiful.
Personality:Nice and friendly, tends to get embarrased alot and blush. but she's very fiesty.
Family: she lives with her auntie and younger sister Lindsey who is 5. her parents died in a car crash when she was 14.

message 15: by Nepeta (last edited Sep 23, 2012 08:15AM) (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments Name: Roxanne (Roxy) Dennings
Grade: 12th

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&a...
Short, light brown hair and short and skinny.
Personality: When she isn't drunk? Well, she's friendly, outspoken, and likes to drool a lot. She's also a fail comedienne and is unfunny, no matter what.
Family: Parents deceased, lives with her boyfriend, Dirk.

message 16: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments cool now can you do the boy pleae?

message 17: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments Name: Jonathan(John) Dennings
Grade: 12th

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&a...
Black hair, blue eyes, tiny and skinny

Personality: John is incredibly shy and doesn't like to hurt other people, unless it's at school. Then, he puts up a different front, with his coolness and is mean to people

Family: Mom deceased, Dad- 43, and twin sister, Jade.

message 18: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments ?

message 19: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments cool!

message 20: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments Yay! Can you start?

message 21: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments you start! x

message 22: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments Okay....

"Seriously, Dirky, I am NOT at the bar," Roxy yelled into the phone, "Gawsh, Dirky!" She smiled at Demi. "You're adorable."

message 23: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments she smiled back and stifled a giggle.

message 24: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments "What the hell?" Roxy asked when her call was disconnected. "Whatevs." She smiled at Demi. "So, how are you today?"

message 25: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments "Fine, abit nervous about starting a brand new high school though, and you?" she sighed

message 26: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments "I could care less. I have my booze," she said, taking out a vodka bottle. "Come on, you know you want some."

message 27: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments " no honestly i dont! the drinking age is still 21 you know? you shouldnt be drinking" she tries to take the bottle off her.

message 28: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments "I've been drinking since I was thirteen, baby," Roxy said, laughing. "And oh my gosh, I'mma do it with Dirk tonight. For like, the first time."

message 29: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments "Good for you! you've been waiting for like forever right? that guy just wont put out!" she laughed

message 30: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments "NO! I wasn't ready and Dirk was like 'OKAY' and I'm like 'let's do it and have a baby!'" She smiled.

message 31: by ☯Gracie☯ (last edited Sep 23, 2012 08:45AM) (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments " you want a baby? what! are you kidding me? you only just turned 18!!" she shouted

message 32: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments "What, no, I turned eighteen las' November! 30th!" She laughed a little. "Yeah, I want one. I want twins. Lemme name 'em Dave and Rose!"

message 33: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments " Your crazy!" she said playfully " come on i dont want to be late for my first day"

message 34: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments "Whhhaaa? I read my horoscpe and my match wuz Sagittarius, jus' like me and Dirky." She smiled and bumped into a boy as tall as her.

message 35: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments "aww" when roxy bumped into the boy Demi said " whoops sorry about that."

message 36: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments John glared at Demi for a moment. "Yeah, sure, go screw yourself."
"YOU TOO! HAVE FUN WITH YOUR HALF INCH DIIRRRKKK!" she said, laughing hard.

message 37: by ☯Gracie☯ (last edited Sep 23, 2012 08:57AM) (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments ((did demi say that or Roxy?))
Demi just rolled her eyes and walked away. she wasnt in the mood for arguing

message 38: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments ((Roxy))
"Look, brunette and brunette, get out of my way," John said, "Now."
"No, fack you," Roxy replied sweetly.

message 39: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments ((thanks))
"just leave it roxy, he's a Dick" she said and walked off

message 40: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments "Na, I wanna fight!" she said, taking off her pink jacket. John punched her in the jaw and walked away.

message 41: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments "oh my god! are you all right??" she asked rushing over to her

message 42: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments "NO!" she screamed, getting up. "I'mma murder that motherfucker."

message 43: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments "roxy! leave it your lips bleeding" she said

message 44: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments "I could care less!" she yelled and chased after him.

message 45: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments she walked off she couldnt deal with this right now so she texted dirk saying she's at the bar getting into a fight and went to school

message 46: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments Roxy walked after Demi. "WAIT UP!"

message 47: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments "I need to get to school. and you getting into a fight dosent help! you can never just walk away can you?" she said

message 48: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments "He hit me first!" she yelled madly.

message 49: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 1617 comments "i know! and that was horrible of him! but you shouldn't have gave him a reason o hit you!" she replied
"and if you'd excuse me, im going 'cos i dont wanna' be late" she walked of to her car

message 50: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 61 comments "Fine, whatever," Roxy said madly.

« previous 1 3