paced reading horror and thrillers discussion

everything e-book > kindle lending

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justin (last edited Sep 23, 2012 08:15AM) (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 3488 comments Mod
Post your lendable shelf link and I will add it to this post. Here is mine.
http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott Harris (ttownscott) | 452 comments Is there an easy way to tell if your books are lendable? One way I know is to look at the book description page for each book. The other is to list it on booklending.com and let them determine if it is lendable or not. I'm in the process of going through my goodreads books and marking the ones that I own. I think I'll create a lendable list as well.

message 3: by Justin (last edited Mar 26, 2013 05:10AM) (new)

no amazon dont really make it easy, I started out by going into manage my kindle and then clicking on action next to the book and seeing if lend is an option, unfortunately manage my kindle sucks and after every time you click something you have to start back on the first page and have to go through them again one page at a time. I ended up listing on kindle.com and letting them determine if it is lendable.

message 4: by Matt (new)

Matt (Nemesis0) | 399 comments Hmm i'm gonna have to figure out what of my stuff is lendable. Been meaning to do that for a while.

Someone remind me in a month if i don't get it done by then.

message 5: by Justin (new)

I well try to remember. just about everything you buy from Amazon is lendable when I made my lendable shelf I just put everything I bought from Amazon on it.

message 6: by Matt (new)

Matt (Nemesis0) | 399 comments oh ok, maybe ill do that.

message 7: by Matt (new)

Matt (Nemesis0) | 399 comments Well i started a lending shelf. I haven't verified them all, but right now i'm just adding anything that i have bought for the kindle and will go from there.

message 8: by Justin (new)

looks good, I see a couple I would like to read in there. maybe if I ever get caught up on my tbr I will send you a message about them.

message 9: by Matt (new)

Matt (Nemesis0) | 399 comments That's fine, i got a ton more to add to the list, but right now it looks like i have to add them one at a time and that gets tedious real quick.

message 10: by Justin (new)

yea it took me awhile when I first set mine up, now that amazon owns goodreads it would be nice if they could somehow link the manage your kindle to the site and Create shelves around the books you own. maybe even have an easier way to lend through goodreads. the manage your kindle section of amazon is such a pain in the ass.

message 11: by Kate (new)

Kate | 1103 comments Mod
This is my shelf, have a look through and PM me is you want to borrow something. :)