Fallen (Fallen, #1) Fallen discussion

Alex Pettyfer as Dan Grigori

Comments (showing 1-22 of 22) (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Razan Dan Grigori will be played by Alex Pettyfer , do you agree ??? for me .. i imagined daniel to be hotter but i believe tha Alex will do a very good job

Georgia Sheldon Me too! I love Alex Pettyfer and he always struck me as Daniel when i was reading the books. My friend has a cousin called Daniel Gregory and he's soooooo cool!

Avani I don't see Alex as Daniel. He's too mature for the role now.

message 4: by Beth (new)

Beth NO.
No. No.
I know Daniel is suppose to have blond hair but, I imagined him with dark black hair, so no Alex Pettyfer doesn't work with me.

Nila Beth wrote: "NO.
No. No.
I know Daniel is suppose to have blond hair but, I imagined him with dark black hair, so no Alex Pettyfer doesn't work with me."

Yeah, I imagined him dark haired too. Seriously, I didn't even know until now that he had blond hair....

J.S. I actually think he's a spot on choice :)

Rally Where can I read about this "news". I think that is not true and official?

J.S. Huh, according to imdb.com, Jeremy Irvine has been cast as Daniel.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1564777/?...
So. Erm... yeah :/

Barbara Hartzler I heard that Alex backed out, so I think this is an old thread.

message 10: by J.S. (new) - rated it 3 stars

J.S. Ha, so it is. Didn't think to check the date :p

Barbara Hartzler I wonder if we can change the title of the thread to add a big NOT or JK at the end. :)

message 12: by Che (new) - rated it 5 stars

Che I think Alex will be perfect as Daniel Grigori..

message 13: by J.S. (new) - rated it 3 stars

J.S. Barbara wrote: "I wonder if we can change the title of the thread to add a big NOT or JK at the end. :)"

Good plan, lol.

message 14: by Ally (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ally ☼ Razan wrote: "Dan Grigori will be played by Alex Pettyfer , do you agree ??? for me .. i imagined daniel to be hotter but i believe tha Alex will do a very good job"

Alex won't play as Daniel in the movie, somebody else is (Jeremy Irvine), but I also picture Alex is Daniel!
I have a video for my DREAM cast:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7_1i...

message 15: by Lilly (last edited Nov 27, 2013 07:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lilly Herondale Im actually super disappointed with the cast. Daniel is not nearly as hot as he should be and Luce should have been prettier and actually look like a teen! This girl looks a bit too mature. Not to mention my husband Cam... this guy that's playing him. He's a super disappointment.

message 16: by Ash (new) - added it

Ash i LOVE him, he could be a little more hotter and mysterious, however he is an AMAZING actor. good luck to him

message 17: by Ally (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ally ☼ Lianna wrote: "Im actually super disappointed with the cast. Daniel is not nearly as hot as he should be and Luce should have been prettier and actually look like a teen! This girl looks a bit too mature. Not to ..."

I'm disappointed with the cast too... They just weren't the right ones as we all pictured them to be...

message 18: by Yuli (new) - rated it 3 stars

Yuli I think Alex Pettyfer is a great choice. That's exactly how I imagined Daniel to look like.

message 19: by Ally (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ally ☼ Yuli wrote: "I think Alex Pettyfer is a great choice. That's exactly how I imagined Daniel to look like."

Same

Aline More as Cam dan Daniel

Chloe Jane Not loving the idea of Alex Pettyfer playing Daniel at all.

Ellie Johnson He isn't. The cast is crap. I thought there would be more high profile actors involved.