Clean Romances discussion

Welcome!! > Lots of clean romances!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth Rose (elisabethrose) | 10 comments Hi everyone,
I've just discovered this group and I'm so pleased because I write clean romances. My eighth romance is coming out in Dec with Montlake but my Avalon backlist is available and being rereleased by Montlake as e and paperback.

My stories are all contemporary and set in Australia.

Check out my author page but 2 of my books Eve's Passion and Strings Attached have sex scenes so steer clear of those!

The Right ChordElisabeth Rose

message 2: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Jaimey (jaimeygrant) | 409 comments Mod
Hi Elisabeth! Be sure to add your clean romances to our group bookshelf, if you haven't already. We are all about secular clean romance, so if any of your titles are inspirational they wouldn't qualify. There are lots of other groups that focus on the inspirational titles. :O)

Welcome to the group!

♥Jaimey♥
www.jaimeygrant.com
www.anauthorsart.com

message 3: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth Rose (elisabethrose) | 10 comments Thanks Jaimey. No religious content in my books :) I'll get them on to the bookshelf--thanks for the tip.
Cheeers
Lis

message 4: by CarolynB (new)

CarolynB (carolynlb) | 35 comments What can anyone tell me about author Emily Giffin? Are her books clean? Her newest one's reviews intrigue me, but I've not read her before and want to know what to expect. Thanks!

message 5: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth Rose (elisabethrose) | 10 comments Montlake have just released my 2011 book The Wedding Party on Kindle. The gorgeous cover won an award at our recent RWAustralia contest and the book was a finalist in the Golden Quill contest.
www.elisabethrose.com.au

message 6: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Daley (margaretdaley) | 3 comments Deadly Race by Margaret Daley is the Book of the Day on Ereader News Today
at: http://ereadernewstoday.com/book-of-t...

message 7: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 18 comments Author Carol Steward's new Heartwarming romance:
Mended Hearts is a revision of Second Time Around, a Christian romance published in 2000 as with Love Inspired. Mended Hearts is updated without the religious elements from the original version. Set in the northern front range region of Colorado as are most of my books, it combines the urban issues and small-town feel that readers will find comfortable and heartwarming. It is the first of a 3-book series in the MacIntyre Brides series. The next two in the series will come out as Alex’s Choice in January 2013 and Rocky Mountain Valentine in February 2013. Find it and all of my books at your favorite online bookstore.
For more read an interview here.
http://booksbylyncote.com/SWBS/new-bo...

message 8: by Elisabeth (last edited Dec 12, 2012 02:01PM) (new)

Elisabeth Rose (elisabethrose) | 10 comments My latest release is out! Love On the North Shore line is set in Sydney Australia and stars professional bassoon player Dimity who spots the man of her dreams on the commuter train.
Read an extract on my website
www.elisabethrose.com.au