Modern Greek literature - Σύγχρονη Ελληνική λογοτεχνία discussion

έλληνες συγγραφείς > Λιάνα Δρίτσα

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Hillstrom (DavidHillstrom) | 6 comments Μήπως ξέρει κανείς την ποιήτρια Λιάνα Δρίτσα? πολλά χρόνια πριν είχε μεταφράσει μια συλλογή ποιημάτων μου. Δυστυχώς έκτοτε την έχω χάσει.
David Hillstrom

message 2: by okyrhoe (last edited Sep 26, 2012 05:47AM) (new)

okyrhoe | 28 comments Mod
Hi David,

Are you asking if we know Liana Dritsa personally?

I did an online search for her and the Google results display only your post here. Maybe the spelling of her name is different.

How about Λιλιάνα Δρίτσα-Τσιουλάκη, the closest resembling entry I could find in the Biblionet.gr database?

The two works under that name lead to two publishers, who may know of her whereabouts.
Μίνωας & Βερέττας - click on the links for contact information.

Hope this helps.

message 3: by David (new)

David Hillstrom (DavidHillstrom) | 6 comments Thank you for doing online research for me. I should have done it myself. I'll contact the publishing houses to check. What I am looking for really is whether she or some other Greek poet might be interested in taking on the project to translate 'The Story of Our People.' it's available on Amazon, if you are curious.
So, thanks again and I will follow up with the publishing houses. If you have any other ideas, let me know.
David

message 4: by okyrhoe (new)

okyrhoe | 28 comments Mod
David wrote: "Thank you for doing online research for me. I should have done it myself. I'll contact the publishing houses to check. What I am looking for really is whether she or some other Greek poet might be ..."

No problem at all. I can do research, but I can't write poetry!
Let us know if this turns out to be the translator you are looking for.

message 5: by David (new)

David Hillstrom (DavidHillstrom) | 6 comments Ευχαριστώ πολυ. Κρίμα που δεν γράφεις ποίηση.
David

Modern Greek literature - Σύγχρονη Ελληνική...

unread topics | mark unread