Teens Read Book Club discussion

Old Business > Discussion Leader...

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) I will be the discussion leader for the Inheritance trilogy. Any questions or concerns you have, you can post here. Thanks.

message 2: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (E-WolfRandomperson2) | 5 comments Cool--It's a good series. Already read it, but o well. Sorry if this isn't a question...you can delete it.

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan Lyons | 13 comments Possible Spoilers*

I have heard people complain that the series is a rip off of Star Wars and LOTRs. How do people feel about the comparison?

Secondly, am I the only one who finds the romance element in the book to be completely flat? I don't care about the female love interest and find it disruptive to the book b/c it is so badly written.

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan Lyons | 13 comments Tianna wrote: "Well, I've heard a lot of people complain about this series, myself included. I tried to read it a couple years ago but i couldn't get into it and so, I'll attempt to read it and see what happens1 ;-)"

I have read all three books in the cycle, and although I wouldn't say they are great books, I did enjoy them for the most part. They were entertaining , though the second novel wasn't very good.

message 5: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (OceanwavesHeartSoul) | 39 comments TIANNA!! *huggles*

message 6: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (OceanwavesHeartSoul) | 39 comments :D

message 7: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (E-WolfRandomperson2) | 5 comments ...The Inheritance "Cycle" does seem kind of like LOTR, but is still amazing X^\

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) I am resigning as book discussion leader so we need someone to fill in.

message 9: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) Then go ahead Halley...be discussion leader :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

uh.. nice discussion.. i guess

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

well, we ARE disscussing things so... good job!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

yes. good job Halley

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to discuss the first word of the book. Let's see, it's :Wind!!!!!!

message 14: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (court617) *places hand on heart* Wind. That's beautiful. I'm really touched.

message 15: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (court617) The last word is: Come.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

well, now we can read all of the words in between, hurray for March 1st