The Mysterious Death of Anastasia Grace discussion

Houses > LaVant Family Home (Darcy)

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy ran into the house, facing a bunch of yelling from her mother. She didn't really mind though, she was still happy from meeting slyss.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy walked up to the house with slyss

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Slyss led her to the door, "Here we are."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy saw that there were no cars in the driveway "that gives me time to take a shower, perfect" she smiled

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Slyss waved, "Have fun," he laughed.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy waved and smiled as she entered the house, but then left the door open as she ran to him, handing him her cell phone "put in your number?" she said in a question

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) He mumbled the numbers as he typed them in. Under 'Name' he put Boyfriend.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy smiled and kissed his cheek

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Slyss grinned and handed back the phone.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy waved to him as she walked backwards to the house, a car coming down the road "bye" she smiled

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Bye," he disappeared back to the cliff.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy managed to close the door and bolt upstairs before her brother could see her