Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1) Perfect Chemistry discussion

*only if you read the whole series* should I read the whole series?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Christina The last book "Chain Reaction" really WAS terrible, but the second one "Rule of Attraction" was pretty good.
Because you liked Perfect Chemistry I`d say read the second book, but don`t ruin your high oppinion of simone Elkeles writing by reading the third.;)

Lauren Readsalot TBH, I just read the third one(even after seeing all the book reviews saying it wasn't good) to find out what happened to Alex and Brittany/Brittney (sp?)and it wasn't all that good....but it wasn't the worst book that I've read, that honor goes to breaking dawn(no offense if you like it, I just found it a bit far-fetched and super creepy).

Danielle Yes you really should...in my opion i thought the second one was a lot better then perfect chemistry and i thought the last one was awesome to. You'll be missing out if you don't ;)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so the books are awesome!!!!!!!! Of course the last one not so much.....but trust me it is worth it they r great..... especially the "Twentysixyearslater" thingy..... great books let me tell you!

Katie I would say read them all. I liked them all. The third book, not as much as the first two. I know that if I start a series, I have to read all of the books no matter what the reviews are.

Samia Ruponti Lauren wrote: "but it wasn't the worst book that I've read, that honor goes to breaking dawn(no offense if you like it, I just found it a bit far-fetched and super creepy). "

haha, found somebody else who agrees with me!*wink*

The last book seemed repetitive to me, but overall the series was good, so I guess you can give it a try.

I thought Perfect chemistry was a standalone too, I found a lot later that it was a part of a series. But, yes, it would have been better as a standalone.

Anastacia I loved all three books, i would say read them all!

❤️ Diana ❤️ Loved the first, liked the second, third I could have done without

Sarah the first one was the best, the second one was really good, and the third was ok, still good but not as good as i expected it to be. you should read all three though to finish the story. trust me, you wont regret you did!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAJones Christina wrote: "The last book "Chain Reaction" really WAS terrible, but the second one "Rule of Attraction" was pretty good.
Because you liked Perfect Chemistry I`d say read the second book, but don`t ruin your hi..."

I agree

RegencyEmma I liked the 1st and the 2nd. The 3rd was terrible!

Ailbhe Guilford I loved the first 2 and have yet to read the 3rd. You absolutely have to read the 2nd one.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked all three. The first was my favorite. The story line in all of them was fairly similar but still glad I read them.