Character Roleplays discussion

One on One > Insanity's Master + ☻ ☻ Dreams_Nitemare_Crisis☻ ☻

Comments Showing 1-50 of 7,717 (7717 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 154 155

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments What should we do?

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments Haha. um.... Something cool.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments XD so helpful :'D

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments I know, right? I'll think of something tomorrow. I have to go to sleep.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments lol alright then

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments Well, we could do fantasy, pirates, an island, a place after death...

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments There's always forbidden romance too. I'm not a fan of last one. Never done pirates or an island.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments Well, pirates would be, like, a captain captures a stowaway and makes them work for him. (Basically slave master, only on a boat), and on the island, the characters were in a plane crash and have to survive till rescue. We could also incorporate fantasy into either of those (ie, the stowaway is actually a fairy; when they crashed, they gained supernatural powers) our we could leave them as plain people.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Plain people always get boring :'D. Unless they have a cool history.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments Lol. Well, you pick. For the island, they could start off pain, and if it starts to get boring, one of the charries could uncover done ruins that let loose powers.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments The only problem with the island is that it's just them on a deserted island. There's no enemies or anything. I've never done island.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments There can be the original inhabitants, weird animals, heck, even the plant life can be deadly. All you have to do is use your imagination. But if you don't want to do the island, it's completely okay. lol. we have other choices.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Lol what other choices is the question.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments Well, you brought up forbidden, there are different types of fantasy, pirates is still on the table, and I could look up random plots and bring them up.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments You can do that. I've done teacher/student, master/slave, and owner/pet (person being a pet). We could do one of those and include fantasy.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments Lol. I really don't care. Pick what you want me to do and I'll go with it. (Preferably, though, not teacher/student because I've tried and I'm too awkward at it.))

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments Ladidadidadidadidadidadidadidadidadida.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments lol I see. Um...we can do master and servant. I can be a guy servant who is really loyal to his master and would risk his life for her. The female master could have some sort of bad history. She could either be traumatized and quiet or just straight out angry and short tempered.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments What if she was forced to have a servant, but didn't want one, and her father was abusive to both of them, but mainly the servant, when she disobeyed his orders.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments We can do that.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Should I make my charrie first?

message 22: by ☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (last edited Sep 23, 2012 01:57PM) (new)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments Kay.
Name: Katarina (Kat) Chase
Myth: Sprite (Fairy/Pixie)
Appearance:

Personality: For a master, she's very kind and shy. She cares for those her father tries to force on her, although it usually ends in her own suffering. More submissive than dominant, her father often beats her until she agrees to his bidding - ranging from having sex with her servants, or letting him have his way with her - she's defenceless. She often dreams of running away, but never has the courage to do it.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments Do you want to be the father, or do you want me to be him?

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Um...I guess you can but if its a scene where it's just her and him then I can play him. We're including fantasy into this right?

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments Idc. If you want to, include it in your character form, and I'll add it to mine. :)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments

-Name: Robert "Robbie" Scott
-Myth: Anima (Neko)
-Relatives: Unknown

Robbie is kind of a shy and quiet guy but he is brave, when it comes to his master of course. He would do anything for her. He would risk his life for her. She is his everything and she is all he knows. He knows everything she hates and loves and intends to always please her. He doesn't really think about independence since his focus is his master.

He would never hurt a fly but if that fly was coming near his master and scaring her then he would hunt that fly down and make sure it regretted its choice to get near his master. He is very loyal and takes bonds very seriously. Bonds like friendship are important. But his master always comes first, no matter how cruel and mean she may be.

He especially won't listen to you if you tell him that he should leave his master. He'll only smile and tell you that you don't understand her.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments Name: Darius Chase
Myth: Sprite (Demon/Pixie)
Appearance:
[image error]
Personality: His entire existence can be summed up in three words: Cruel, Controlling, Evil. He likes to inflict pain upon those who he thinks are weak, including his own daughter. If he feels that he's being disobeyed, he will stop at nothing to punish those whom dare to cross him. Hell, sometimes he does it for fun, he doesn't even need an excuse.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments You want to post first?

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Sure. Are we starting out with her father giving Robbie to her or are they already together?

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments Have Darius give him to her.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments ((k))

Robbie looked up right before he was yanked up to his feet. He turned his face away when was pulled out of the dark room and brought out into the light. He blinked a little before he glanced around as he was taken down the hall. He wondered what was going on now.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments Darius pulled the boy down the hall, smirking.
Katarina sat in her chair, brushing the silvery blue strands in soft strokes. Her father had been unnaturally calm recently, and she was hoping that things were getting better. When her door crashed open, though, those hopes were shattered. She turned around to face what had just been presented to her.
Darius tossed the half-cat onto the bed, bound and gagged. "I got you a present. And he matches your nickname, Kitty."
"I am not your kitty." She growled, looking at the boy in both shock and sadness.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Robbie shifted the best he could after he was tossed onto the bed. He looked down at the surface below, figuring it was a bed; something he hardly got to see. He slowly looked around before his gaze stopped on Katarina. He looked at her for a moment before his ears perked up a bit as he heard the man tell the girl that he was her present. What was he supposed to be now? He turned his head a little to look at Darius before he looked back at the girl, wondering who she was exactly. He was uncomfortable since he couldn't move properly and he couldn't opened his mouth but he was used to such things.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments ((Multi-taking homework and roleplaying. Sorry.))
Katarina looked at her father. "What is he for?"
"To help you. Watch this." Darius cut Robbie's bonds and smirked. "Lay on the floor." He commanded.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments ((its fine. I'm doing hw too))

Robbie slowly sat up after the man took off the bounds. He almost reached up to take off the gag but thought better of it. He looked at him when he commanded him to lay on the ground. He got up from the bed and laid on the floor without question or hesitation.

message 37: by ☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (last edited Sep 23, 2012 03:32PM) (new)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments Darius laughed at the horror on Katarina's face.
"Now, slave, hurt yourself. I don't care how, just make something bleed."
Katarina's eyes widened, not sure if the boy would actually listen yo such a horrible thing. After seeing him lay on the floor, though, she was weary.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Robbie sat up and looked up at the man after he ordered him to hurt himself. He looked down at his arm before he lifted his arm and let his sharp claws come out before he dug them into his skin and dragged them across his skin, drawing blood. Sure it hurt but he didn't think much about it. It was an order and orders were followed.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments Katarina shook her head and dropped beside him, puling his hands away from each other. "Stop it." She said gently.
Darius growled. "One of you will be bleeding when I come back in here. By my doing our yours." He promised, slamming the door shut.
Katarina looked at the boy. "Why did you...?" She didn't need agn answer, though. She had a good idea that he hurt himself so he didn't get hurt. She ran her fingers over his wound. "Does it hurt?" She asked softly, concern in her voice. He hadn't uttered a sound while he'd ripped his skin open, so she want sure if he felt pain.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Robbie looked at her when she came over and pulled his hand away from his arm. He looked over at the man as he slammed the door behind him. He looked back at the girl when she started to question him but trailed off. He glanced at her blue hair as she asked him if it hurt. He wondered if her hair matched his own blue eyes. He had been told his eyes were blue but he hadn't exactly looked at them. He reached up and pulled the gag off since it didn't seem necessary anymore, and she was speaking to him. He looked at her after he took it off, noticing that she sounded concerned. That confused him. "Yes" he said simply.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments Katarina shivered, then pulled his arm to her mouth, blowing her breath across his wrist. Instead of a normal, warm breath, the air in her mouth was icy, like her hair, and as it travelled across his skin, the wound seemed to reverse. The blood was pulled back, and the wounds closed up, leaving no trace that it had ever been there. She looked up at him and let go of his hand. She opened her mouth to say something, but nothing she thought sounded right. "Better?" She finally asked. She couldn't save him from this Hell, but she could try and help him while he was here. "I'm sorry for my father's behaviour. He... isn't a nice person." She glanced away, ashamed to admit that she was related to him.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Robbie looked down at his arm after she pulled it to her mouth and blew on it. He watched with interest as the wound healed up. He looked up at her face when she asked if it was better. He wished he had a power like that. It looked like fun. He nodded to her question, not speaking. He never spoke much really; only when spoken to. His tail sort of swayed behind him as he listened to her talk. He tilted his head a bit after she explained that the man had been her father. "You don't look alike."

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments Katarina nodded. "I'm glad for it." She said. "I want to be as different from him as possible." She tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear, before she sighed. "Why are you here?"

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Robbie stared at her with his bright blue eyes, seeming serious. "I was told I was to serve someone one day and that i was training for that. He said I'm your present so I'm assuming I'll be serving you from now on."

((should he have glasses like in pic or does it not matter?))

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments ((Doesn't matter to me.))

Katarina shook her head. "Then you'll only be serving me. That is only limited to bringing me food and select items. Nothing more. If my father commands you to do something, listen to him and obey, unless it involves hurting yourself. Other than that, you have free reign of exploration of the castle." She took his bonds and gag and threw them under her bed. "Never use those." She looked at him for a long time, not saying anything. "Don't be afraid to talk to me, either. I want to be your friend, not your master or your enemy." She bit her lip, then reached over and rubbed her arm.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Robbie looked at her silently as he listened to her speak. He nodded a bit when she explained what he was going to be doing. He didn't really think twice about her telling him to obey her father. Disobeying never occurred to him. He wasn't sure what to think about the exploring the castle thing. He probably wouldn't do that. He watched her toss away the gags and bounds, grateful for that. They were never comfortable. He looked back up at her with his innocent blue eyes, wondering why she wanted to be his friend... "Why don't you want me to hurt myself if your father tells me to? If he tells me to hurt myself then I should."

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments "No, you shouldn't." Katarina told him. "It's not right, and I don't want you hurting yourself." She said, reaching out and rubbing his wrist.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Robbie looked down when she reached over and rubbed his wrist. He looked back up at her face, feeling a bit confused but didn't question it. He nodded a little. "No hurting myself..." His tattered and dirty clothing were kind of big on him so they dropped over his shoulders and the sleeves were too long. He had to roll them up to hurt himself when her father told him to. He seemed to have gone through a lot.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 3987 comments "You're not used to talking like this, are you?" She asked. "Have you obeyed people like my father your whole life?" She moved her hand from his wrist to his face, tracing his jaw lightly with her fingertips and feeling how soft His skin was.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 15917 comments Robbie stayed put and still when she traced his jaw with her fingers, He could feel her soft skin against his but didn't think too much about it. He didn't find it strange that she was randomly touching him. He'd seen many things in his life so this was normal. "I think so."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 154 155