Fairy Tale Rp discussion

Citys > Magnolia Town

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,260 (2260 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46

message 1: by Izzy, Master of Lamia Scale Guild (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 317 comments Mod
((Magnolia Town))

message 2: by Pierce Withers, Master of Fairy Tail Guild (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 1311 comments Mod
Akito walked threwthe streets.He looked around

message 3: by Izzy, Master of Lamia Scale Guild (new)

Kazuma was in the market buying food for himself to make that night, his expression calm and serene.

message 5: by Pierce Withers, Master of Fairy Tail Guild (new)

He saw Kazuma and walked ip to him ."Kazuma"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1250 comments She looked at the ground as she walked

message 7: by Izzy, Master of Lamia Scale Guild (new)

Kazuma turned around to see Akito and smiled, "Ah Akito. Hello, how are you?" he asked softly, looking at the young boy.

message 8: by Pierce Withers, Master of Fairy Tail Guild (new)

"Well im abit...cautous ..People have been chanlleging me all day cause i look stroung...thats what they say but i dont looke mencing do I?"he said

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1250 comments She saw them and looked at them

message 10: by Izzy, Master of Lamia Scale Guild (new)

Kazuma frowned and shook his head, smiling once again, "Not at all. And you are strong, you have talent."

message 11: by Pierce Withers, Master of Fairy Tail Guild (new)

"oh kay."he turned and saw Raven .His red eyes seemed to look into her.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1250 comments She shrugged and kept walking 'hes been through alot im not gonna fight him....today' she thought to herself

message 13: by Izzy, Master of Lamia Scale Guild (new)

Kazuma's smile widened slightly, ruffling Akito's hair, "Why don't you go say hi to that girl? You might make a new friend."

message 14: by Pierce Withers, Master of Fairy Tail Guild (new)

Akito ducked and for a split second Smiled and laughed ."I dont know what to say though."

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1250 comments She hummed to herself 'i wish i had my skateboard' she thought

message 16: by Izzy, Master of Lamia Scale Guild (new)

Kazuma smiled, chuckling at Akito, "You can just say hi and introduce yourself. It's not that hard."

message 17: by Pierce Withers, Master of Fairy Tail Guild (new)

He then looked ar Kazume"Also normaly girls wont talkto me cause they say im creepy."he put his Skateboard down on the ground and rolled it abit playing with it.

message 18: by Izzy, Master of Lamia Scale Guild (new)

"Well, you aren't creepy at all. I don't see a girl couldn't like you." Kazuma sighed and looked at the vegetables he had needed for making dinner.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1250 comments She kept humming and sat down on a bench

message 20: by Pierce Withers, Master of Fairy Tail Guild (new)

Akito nodded "Ohkay ill try ."his voice had become extremly low and shy.He jumped on his skateboard and rode it over to Ravens side .His red scarf blowing behind him and his hands in his pockets."Um Hi..."He said shyly.His voice shaking

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1250 comments She looked at him "Hi" she said looking at him

message 22: by Izzy, Master of Lamia Scale Guild (new)

Kazuma watched Akito with a smile. He hoped this would turn out well. If not, he'd do something nice for Akito. He didn't mind doing things for people sometimes.

message 23: by Pierce Withers, Master of Fairy Tail Guild (new)

Akito looked like he was gonna throw up."Um whats ......your name......."he said forgeting to introduc himself.He pulled his scarf up around his mouth.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1250 comments "Raven.Yours?" she asked

message 25: by Izzy, Master of Lamia Scale Guild (new)

Kazuma looked at Akito, knowing he was nervous. If he didn't relax, this probably wouldn't end very well.

message 26: by Pierce Withers, Master of Fairy Tail Guild (new)

He suddenly looked alert."Its Akito...Akito Freza."after he said that he then looked like he might faint.He got off his skateboard so he wouldnt hurt him self falling off.

message 27: by Izzy, Master of Lamia Scale Guild (new)

When he heard Akito introduce himself Kazuma smiled softly. Maybe this would turn out well after all. Relax Akito. If anything happens I'm right here, okay?

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1250 comments She looked at him "You ok?You should sit down for a minute" she said looking at him worriedly

message 29: by Pierce Withers, Master of Fairy Tail Guild (new)

Akito was chanting in his head. Save me Kazuma,save meeeeee... i dont know what else to say....

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1250 comments She looked at him "Here" she said scooting over on the bench so he could sit down

message 31: by Pierce Withers, Master of Fairy Tail Guild (new)

He Sat down and on accsendent sat on his scarf chocking himself.He got up and tryed again slipping off .He was completly out of it.

message 32: by Izzy, Master of Lamia Scale Guild (new)

Kazuma heard this and held back a chuckle. It's okay. Why don't you see if you have anything in common? Ask her something.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1250 comments She helped him take it off "Better?" she asked.
((How do you do the italics XD what sorcery do you use XD))

message 34: by Pierce Withers, Master of Fairy Tail Guild (new)

He was sweating like crazy...Gulping he said."Ummmmmmm What do you like ...?"his eyes were wide

message 35: by Izzy, Master of Lamia Scale Guild (new)

Kazuma watched and was starting to worry about Akito. Calm down Akito. Remember I'm right here if you need me.

((you do this ))

message 36: by Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} (last edited Sep 22, 2012 08:42PM) (new)

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1250 comments "I like skateboarding,Singing,and fighting." she said with a smile
((ohhhhh thanks XD))

message 37: by Pierce Withers, Master of Fairy Tail Guild (new)

Akito looked half dead now."I like Music and skateboarding ."he said Im not gonna last much longer Kazuma.....

message 38: by Izzy, Master of Lamia Scale Guild (new)

Why? You're doing great. What's wrong? Kazuma was looking at Akito from the vegetable stand, waiting for him.

message 39: by Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} (last edited Sep 22, 2012 08:46PM) (new)

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1250 comments She looked at him "cool"

message 40: by Pierce Withers, Master of Fairy Tail Guild (last edited Sep 22, 2012 08:48PM) (new)

((no like this < put this infron of an i and this behind an i >)
He "yeah" To ..late..losing..cousiousness..Now..
His mind went blank and he closed his eyes fainting

message 41: by Izzy, Master of Lamia Scale Guild (new)

((no you do this sorry < I > words here I> except no spaces))

Kazuma's eyes widened and he ran over to Akito, "Akito? Akito?! Come on wake up!" he said worriedly, shaking him a bit.

message 42: by Pierce Withers, Master of Fairy Tail Guild (new)

Akitos head rolled back "Sssstttoooopppstoop shakinng meeeee...Kazauuummmmaaa"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1250 comments Her eyes widened and she looked at him worriedly

message 44: by Izzy, Master of Lamia Scale Guild (new)

Kazuma stopped and sighed in relief, "Thank goodness you're alright. I was worried. What happened? You were doing so well!" he sat and helped him sit up.

message 45: by Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} (last edited Sep 22, 2012 08:55PM) (new)

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1250 comments She looked at them and watched

message 46: by Pierce Withers, Master of Fairy Tail Guild (new)

Akito shook"I just ...cant...Im so pathetic..Im tough and can fight but i cant talk to someone..thats just pathetic."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((can i join?))

message 48: by Izzy, Master of Lamia Scale Guild (new)

Kazuma shook his head, "It's not pathetic. You were just shy and nervous. A lot of people are shy at first. You'll get over it," he saw him shaking and hugged him gently.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1250 comments She shook her head "I dont think its pathetic" she said

message 50: by Pierce Withers, Master of Fairy Tail Guild (new)

((yeah))
Akito looked Surprised but then blacked out again when he tryed to speak to her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46