Fairy Tale Rp discussion

Outerlands > Abandoned Train Station

Comments Showing 1-50 of 217 (217 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Pierce Withers, Master of Fairy Tail Guild (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 1311 comments Mod
Station

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack walked into the abandoned train station

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, where should we start? We can't start attacking recklessly or else we'll die."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

A figure appeared out of nowhere "Ice make Thousand knife strike!" Jack pushed Regina out of the way and ducked

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ugghh...What happened?" she groaned.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"I believe we just got attacked." He said as he picked up one of the knives "Ice make. He killed 300 people with this?! Intresting."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can't see anyone. Where is he?" she said and sat up.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"concealment magic" JAck said in disgust.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Regina stood up shakily."I can take care of this.Solid Script: fire!" An inferno shot out of the words and covered the whole entire area.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ice make shield!" Jaron said. Jack sent a beam of light towards Jaron the shield shattered as the two forces hit it

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Solid Script: Wind and fire!"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Jaron was blown back a few feet. Jack sat down n a chair and crossed his legs

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Solid Script: four elemental combination! Fire, Water, Wind, Earth!" She jumped up into the air and shot the blasts right at him.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Jaron was thrown onto the wall. He muttered a few swears then disappeared. Jaron stealthily crept up on Regina. Jack flicked his wrist and a wave of darkness hit Jaron and knocked him out before he could hurt Regina

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Regina jumped back, in defensive mode."It was a clone. The real one is still out there somewhere."

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 06, 2012 02:01AM) (new)

Jack smiled "Why Regina you noticed! You'll make a very good S rank mage."

Jaron smiled as he took out a poisoned dagger from his coat pocket. He lunged for Jack. Jack simply sidestepped andnkicked him really hard in the neck. Jaron was unconcious before he even touched the ground

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Regina stepped back."I have a feeling we're not the only ones here."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack cursed "You're right."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"It must have been a trap. We have to get out of here. Now!"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack knew a few dozen attacks that could kill all the others but decided to follow Regina Jack "Ok. Lets go." He said as he lifted Jaron like a sack of turnips

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"The entrances are probably sealed by runes. I can deal with that but there may be some traps." she said as she rewrote the runes. There was a big explosion and she was knocked backwards."I knew it. They're explosive runes. This doesn't look too pretty."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eh. Explosive runes in an abandoned train station whats with these guys?!" Jack said

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Darn it! The windows are blocked too! That mean we'll have to defeat whoever is in control of these runes first. Show yourself!"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

A cloaked man entered the scene "Very good. You're from Fairy Tail right?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's right! What do you want from us?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing. You're the one that came for my henchmen. Jaron was well hes not that important but still."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then why are you keeping us here?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'd like hikm back." The cloaked man said
Jack's eyes narrowed "you. How could you still be alive?!" "because I'm powerful Jacky boy."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you know him?" she looked up at Jack.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

(gtg will be on later)

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 06, 2012 03:33PM) (new)

"Yeah. We fought before." "Thats right in the war." The cloaked man grinned "in the war that cost you everything." he continued

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((gbye))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Regina jumped up onto the window sill."Solid script: wind!"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

The cloaked man raised his hand and created a shield of light aeound him.
"Come on lets go. We dont stand a chance against him" Jack threw a rock that had a complicated symbol at the rune "Thatll deactivate it for a while now lets go!"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"We can't get out of here until we've beaten him! Solid script: four elemental combination! Fire, water, wind, earth!"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Look I've seen him fight! He killed armies with a flick of his hand! He was Zeref's Right hand man!" 'I shouldnt have said that' he thought

message 38: by Pierce Withers, Master of Fairy Tail Guild (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 1311 comments Mod
Akito had followed them and saw them fighting."Hey need help!?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?! This is not good. But we can't get out of here without defeating him! What are we supposed to do?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope we got this. We can get away I can disable the runes, buuut we'll have to run very quickly. On m count to ten one two ten!"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Solid script: wind!" Regina said and used the wind to boost her speed.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry was eating lunch))
Jack threw a gem at the rune which gave away a few sparks and faded

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Regina ran as fast as she could."We have to hurry! He's right behind us!"

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 06, 2012 11:06PM) (new)

((sorry again I went to the barber's))
"I noticed." The cloaked man stopped and smiled "Do you know what happened to Zeref after the end of the war?" The cloaked man asked. "Yeah he got trapped on the 17th island." "no" "No?! What do you mean no?!" "If you want to know what happened to Zeref come face me ALONE."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((I wont be on for 3 days cos I gotta go to camp))
Jack hesitated "Right you guys go ahead.... Oh if you hear anyone screaming that'll probably be me." He said

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((kay))
"No! I can't just leave you here! No! I'd rather die fighting with you!"

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 10, 2012 05:42AM) (new)

Jack blinked slightly moved "Sorry about this..." He said as he used the shadows to push Regina out as soon as Regina was out of the room and watched as the entranced sealed itself

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Regina slammed her fist against the door."No! Don't!" tears streaked down her face. She had seen enough people die in her life. She wasn't about to let it happen again.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

The cloaked man laughed "A noisy one isnt she?" "Enough small talk Marethyu just tell me what happened to Zeref."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Regina gritted her teeth. It looked like she was going to have to use it. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, concentrating all of her magic energy into the seal."I summon you, the ruler of heaven and hell. The giver and the taker of life, Come upon this land and release your fury. Lend me your power!" she chanted over and over again until the seal began to crack and burst into pieces."Oh, lord of the seas and skies, Strike down on this dust and scatter its fragments. Release your rage upon me like a storm. Come fourth! the Light of the heavens!" she chanted as the light grew stronger and stronger.

« previous 1 3 4 5