South Side Middle School discussion

Out of School Roleplay > Pizza Place

Comments Showing 1-50 of 841 (841 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Start

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney arrived with the others and got in line with them.

message 3: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina walked into the pizza cafe with her friends, all eyes turned on her, she smiled softly, use to it. She brushed her hair off her shoulder and walked forward.

message 4: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August is too oblivious to notice everyone turn to look at Cynthina.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"what pizza do all of ya want?"

message 6: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Vegetarian!!!" August pipes up.

message 7: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura hides behind Courtney as she enters, eyes darting back and fourth wildly as she take in the started that Cynthia gets.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your a vedgatarian?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"never knew that. but im cool with that." she translated to Sukura.

message 10: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Sometimes! I mean I'll eat meat but I always feel really bad for the animals and stuff..." August shifts his weight. "I'd rather eat tofu then meat..."

((I finished Hunter by the way Chloe!))

message 11: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina smiled and rolled her eyes playfully before ordering their food. She walked back over and haned each of them a cup for soda.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"btw way, Sakura, u should come over to my house sometime. my mom would be totally physed that i knew someone fluent in chinese." she said, rolling her eyes. "thats how my mom is!"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"aww, we have a sensitive guy with us girls! she said playfully. but yeah, im cool with that."

message 14: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura nods along searching the place.
"Are we sitting in or eating out?" she asked Courtney.
"If we are eating in I'll go grab a table."

message 15: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) ((Now checking him out :3))

message 16: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Katie wrote: ""aww, we have a sensitive guy with us girls! she said playfully. but yeah, im cool with that.""

August sticks his tongue out at her.

message 17: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((:3))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"lets sit in i guess." she replied.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney sticks her tongue back at him, although she was smiling.

message 20: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina giggled softly, "Ya'll are such babies!"she joked.

message 21: by Alessia (last edited Sep 22, 2012 06:37PM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August doesn't even try to hold back his tiny chuckle. "I am NOT a baby! I just dont like hinking about eating all those innocent cows and lambs and dont forget those really smart pigs!"

message 22: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura nods.
"Ill go find a seat." she explains to Courtney.
"Could you get me a cheese and tomato pizza with ham on top please?" She added, before hurring off in the direction of a spare table.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"No I'm not," she said trying to sound offended. "you guys just MAKE me that way. your all bad influences!" she said, trying to sound as accusing, annoyed as possible. "hmmph." she said, sticking hr nose in the air.

message 24: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina laughed, "Alright!Whatever!" she giggled then noticed Sakura walking toward a spare table she smiled before following.

message 25: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "I am so not a bad influence!" August protests. "I get A's in school and even buy cookies for my grandparents!"

---

i do know someone who is a bad influence though, August thinks. My DAD

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Trey walks in

message 27: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August walks towards the table where Sakura was sitting. He smiles at her, looking very happy.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I buy bread for my siblings AND BABYSIT THEM FOR FREE! she then couldnt help but burst out laughing. she saw a boy walk in, and suddenly embarrasses gave him a shy smile. she went to sit down where Sakura had lead them.

message 29: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina also sat down then looked over at Trey, he looked pretty famailair to her.

message 30: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "That's called... being SELFLESS!" August tries to retort.

message 31: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "HEY!" August waves at the boy who looked really familiar. "SAVE ME FROM ALL THE GIRLS!"

message 32: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments "Shut up August!!" Cynthina laughed.

message 33: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura put her bag down, hearing her phone begin to go off. She looked down to see who it was, not like she actually had many contacts. There was only 4 on there: her 2 brothers, aunt and uncle.
She answered, reconising the caller as Jian.
"Jian?" she answered, confused on why her brother was calling.
"Hey Sakura, me and Xiong are gonna meet you down at the pizza place, we will be there in about 10 minutes." he said quickly, and hung up before his little sister had time to retaliate.
Sakura rolled her eyes. Great. Just what she needed. Her 2 older brothers goofing around and showing her up. So much for good impressions.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"FINE. im SELFLESS! ya know your really bad at insults, right" she said inbetween fits of giggles.

message 35: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "You guys are SO mean!" August cries. He pouts and forces himself to make a couple tears go down his cheeks.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

and yeah August. "Shut up!" she was kidding. she couldnt help but think this was the most fun she had had in weeks. suddenly becoming serious, she asked Sukura who had called.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"wow. sensitive AND an actor!"

message 38: by Alessia (last edited Sep 22, 2012 06:51PM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August wipes his cheek dry. "yes! I'm amazing aren't I?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Trey smirks at them and sits down at his own table

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((how about they come in to hang with everyone?))

message 41: by Alessia (last edited Sep 22, 2012 06:51PM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Bookhog1 wrote: "((I back!))"

((yay!!))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Suddenly mustering up courage she went over to the boy and asked "do you think im more mature or that August is?"

message 43: by shay arabella (last edited Sep 22, 2012 06:53PM) (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments "Awww August! i'm soooo sorry!" she said sarcastically, she giggled. She glanced at Trey again, why did it seem like she knew him so well? she sighed.

message 44: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Hey guys! Where'd you disappear to?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey sal and Lilac! me and everyone here are having a very serious discussion about maturity."

message 46: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) ((Yea :3))
"My brothers just called and said they were gonna meet me down here." she said in an unimpressed tone.
"They are so embaressing, and they speak english as well so can tell you all these stupid stories about me from when i was younger. And trust me, they wont hold back." she said in a slightly sarcastic tonem voicing her opinion to Courtney.

message 47: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August crosses his arms, watching Cynthina and Courtney carefully.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um...i guess"he says to the girl

message 49: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Bookhog1 wrote: "Sal shrugged. "We got sidetracked.""

"Oh okay!" Then he turns to Courtney. "Did you just maternity or maturity?" His eyes were wide.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"See." she told everyone, trying to act proud. she then turned ber head to Sukura and said "thats a bummer. i wont laugh..... my lil bro and sis do the same thing."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17