Lunch Recess Group! discussion

Talk about a funny moment that happened at lunch recess

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Frances (last edited Sep 22, 2012 05:25PM) (new)

Frances Beck (francesbeck57yahoocom) | 18 comments Mod
One time I needed to pee so bad when I was playing 4 square but I was so into it that I just kept on playing and literally almost peed my pants!

message 2: by Frances (new)

Also one time last year when i was jump roping with my friend this giant dragon fly flew in our face and we started running and jump roping at the same time when the dragon fly was chasing us and we accidentally whipped it and it died! lol

message 3: by Krysta (new)

Krysta Wheeler | 6 comments LOL one time I squeezed tomato juice in frances face :-)

message 4: by Frances (new)

That was at lunch! Not recess, and I was the one who started it so im the funny one! Aha!

message 5: by Alexa (tiny, cute, awesome!) :0 (last edited Sep 24, 2012 04:24PM) (new)

Alexa (tiny, cute, awesome!) :0 | 2 comments One time I was playing 4-square and I threw the ball up in the air.Then it fell and kept bouncing on me and I was trying to get in off by spinning, whipping my hair and throwing my arms it was so funny!

message 6: by Jose.v (new)

Jose.v | 5 comments On 4 $QUARE i kicked the ball when someone passed it to me and yelled CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKENNNNNNNNN FFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

message 7: by Frances (new)

Wow, you couldn't even tell your own friend apart. Your doing good Deon (for now)

message 8: by Jose.v (new)

Jose.v | 5 comments -_- ok heres a somewhat theory STOP TELLING LOVE STORIES friend is some fat hobbo i dont care!!! YOU are all SCIENtificlly friends AND PLUS deon gots lots o friends including me who knows maybe deon thought one of his ol british friends was a hobbo ya lovers!!!!

message 9: by Frances (new)

hey no innapropriate talking jose!

message 10: by Krysta (new)

Krysta Wheeler | 6 comments lol

message 11: by Krysta (last edited Sep 26, 2012 04:33PM) (new)

Krysta Wheeler | 6 comments hey everyone i made a group called the friends group please except my invation if you are no my friend on goodreads send me a friend invation if you are not my friend yet thx !!! :)

message 12: by Angie :} (new)

Angie :}  (michealangelo) | 5 comments Last year I got hit in the head five times in a week!

message 13: by Frances (new)

No she copied me guys!

message 14: by Angie :} (new)

Angie :}  (michealangelo) | 5 comments Playing four square.

message 15: by Frances (new)

Don't take no iiiiinvatiiiiion!

message 16: by Angie :} (new)

Angie :}  (michealangelo) | 5 comments ??

message 17: by Krysta (new)

Krysta Wheeler | 6 comments i deleted that one and made a friends one its different EXCEPT MY REQUEST

message 18: by Krysta (new)

Krysta Wheeler | 6 comments PLEASE

Sarah Gwenevere  S. (imawesomerthanawesome) | 3 comments on day when i was playing catit i the ball bounced right on my head

message 20: by Hunter (new)

Hunter (hlitchford) | 6 comments I smacked the ball in some guys face