Fantasy Book Club Series discussion

Lord of Chaos (The Wheel of Time, #6)
This topic is about Lord of Chaos
The Wheel of Time > LORD of CHAOS - Chapters 28 through 41 **SPOILERS**

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jon (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jon (jonmoss) | 706 comments I'm still a bit behind everyone. I should have more time tomorrow to read and catchup on Lord of Chaos.

Spoilers allowed all for previous books and this one through Chapter 41. Please mark spoilers of events that may occur in the future (if you are re-reading).

Suzanne | 212 comments I think Egewene is not going to be nearly as biddable as her backers anticipated. I felt like she started out well.

message 3: by Kathi, There’s no such thing as too many books! (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kathi | 825 comments Mod
And one of my questions from the end of the last book was answered--Nynaeve can heal a stilling. But when will she heal herself so she can channel without anger?

message 4: by Jon (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jon (jonmoss) | 706 comments Kathi wrote: "And one of my questions from the end of the last book was answered--Nynaeve can heal a stilling. But when will she heal herself so she can channel without anger?"

RAFO ... I think I've waited all my life to type those four letters. :P

Soon, very soon, you will have your answer.

message 5: by Kathi, There’s no such thing as too many books! (last edited Oct 28, 2012 08:12AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kathi | 825 comments Mod
Jon wrote: "RAFO ... I think I've waited all my life to type those four letters. :P"

OK, so what does that mean?

And I think Egwene as Amyrlin will mean big changes for the Aes Sedai...

message 6: by Jon (last edited Oct 28, 2012 11:06AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jon (jonmoss) | 706 comments Kathi wrote:

"OK, so what does that mean?

R ead
A nd
F ind
O ut

:)

message 7: by Alex (last edited Oct 28, 2012 01:52PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alex | 104 comments Kathi wrote: "And one of my questions from the end of the last book was answered--Nynaeve can heal a stilling. But when will she heal herself so she can channel without anger?"

It's not really something that needs to be healed. It's more of a psychological thing kinda like PTSD except for magic.

message 8: by Kathi, There’s no such thing as too many books! (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kathi | 825 comments Mod
RAFO--love it!