What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Gay romance, police officer, bike messenger, expensive bike, assault [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (mnealia) | 6 comments I am looking for the title of a MM romance book, I don't know the title or the the author but I can give you the plot as best as I can.

It involved a bike messenger and a police officer. The police officer accidentally ran over the bike messenger's bike, felt awful about it and bought him a really expensive replacement.

Then the bike messenger was assaulted as he was riding through a park, and he had some broken ribs, and there was a sweet scene involving the tough cop taking care of him.

Bike messenger was sad because the bike was stolen and he was upset that he "lost" an expensive bike.

That is as best as I can remember of the plot!

Any suggestions of titles/authors let me know because I lost the digital copy of this book when an old computer died and I can't find it in the backup.

message 2: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (mnealia) | 6 comments D'awws it looks like no one knows =(

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna (annamatsuyama) | 399 comments You should ask this group http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/2... I'm sure they will be able to help you.

message 4: by Raevyn (new)

Raevyn (raevynmccann) Was it Witness

Blurb:Ben Jenkins is a down-to-earth cop leading a quiet life in a big, empty house. Visits to the gay bars scratch an itch, but they don't really satisfy, and though he's used to the quiet, he recognizes that the empty feeling plaguing him of late is loneliness.

It takes a police cruiser and a ten-speed to bring him together with Reece Withers, a bike messenger and photographer who's still waiting for his big break to arrive. Ben's pretty sure what he's feeling is love, but they both have old hurts that need to heal before they can live and live well... together.

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Kristina, you haven't given it long enough. Just wait, I'm sure that if Raevyn hasn't nailed the book for you, that someone someday will.

Just go into this thread periodically and give it a BUMP (just type bump or something and hit enter, that will do it.)

I have a book that was ID-ed after over 2 years. So 2 days is NOTHING. :o)

message 6: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (mnealia) | 6 comments Thanks so much guys! It was indeed Witness. Tiny bitty story, I have tried so many forum sites to find the name of this book but was having a hard time, four months later I posted on Yahoo Answers for the third time and was advised to come here!

Thanks so much Raevyn!

message 7: by Raevyn (new)

Raevyn (raevynmccann) Glad I could help. :)

message 8: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Congrats Kristina--glad you found it so fast in here. :o) I'll move this to solved and shelve your book for you.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Witness (other topics)