Take it for granted discussion

Roplaying > Vamp Queen and Zanna

Comments Showing 1-50 of 703 (703 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Here only Zanna and Vamp Queen can Role play.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Alright a role play!

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade So how are we starting this?

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Yes, I know how to role play.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Umm.... You can choose, I'm not good with choosing things, just role playing.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Jade walked through the front doors of her new school. She was hoping that maybe for once she wouldn't be the weird kid with no friends.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Valentina, walked into the building of the school she notices a new girl.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Jade quickly tucked her ears into her hair, and her tail into her skirt. "This year will be different." She whispered to herself.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "What is your name?" Valentina asked as she walked towards the new girl.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Jade turned to the girl talking to her, "I'm Jade."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "Welcome, Jade." she said putting her hand out for the girl to shake it. "I am Valentina."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Jade shook her hand, "Thanks."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "I don't know yet."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) She tilted her head."Don't you have a schedule?"

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "I haven't gotten it yet. I need to go to the office, but I don't know where to go."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "Well, Let's go get one now." Starting to walk the way to the office. "Follow me."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Okay." Jade followed Valentina to the office.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "I am guessing that you are not human, are you?" She whispered to Jade.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Jade's eyes grew wide, "H-how did you know?" She stuttered.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "I can smell that you are not human nor a Vampire. So you had to be something else. You are not alone."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Oh, so there are others? I'm not a freak?" She was relieved.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "Yes, there others."she said smiling. "You want to know what I am?"

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Sure. As long as you're friendly."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Valentina stopped,"yes, I am friendly and I am a vampire. Don't worry, I won't bite."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Is that supposed to be a joke?" Jade asked, laughing slightly.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "You said 'I don't bite.' Is that some vampire joke?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "You did ask me if I was friendly, and I said that I was so then I said that do not bite. Hey do you have a home?"

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "No." She said softly.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "Well, that is great." turning to go into the office.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "How is it great?" She asked following her into the office.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "Well, I have a home and you can live with me. I will take you in. If you want."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Okay, thanks for being so nice to me. Usually people aren't."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "I have been around a lot longer than you so. We can walk to the house after school together. Okay?"

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Okay. Now who do I talk to for a schedule?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) After asking the office about Jade's schedule, they both ended up with the same first class. "So what class do you have?"

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Math first hour, Language Arts second, Reading third, P.E. fourth, Life Science fifth, Lunch sixth, History seventh, and Art eighth. Any classes with you?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "Well, I do have Math and the Language Arts first and second. So I think that we have the same classes together."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "All of them?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Walking out of the office, " I believe so. Yes, I do."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Cool, I won't be alone."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "And that I can show you the gears." Valentina replied.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "The gears?"

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Oh, okay."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15