Heaven (Halo, #3) Heaven question

Sorry, but HEAVEN SUCKS
Maggie Maggie Sep 22, 2012 02:55PM
i WANT EVERYONE TO TELL ME ALL THE REASONS WHY THIS BOOK STINKS! My friend dared me to make a list. Come on. I know y'all can do it. Also, do they have sex? And what the crap is a halfling? Thank you.:)(boy this is gonna be interesting)

I'm sorry to all Beth's fans, but I hate Beth.SHE'S THE MOST SELFISH ANGEL I'VE EVER READ ABOUT. Because of her, Gabriel nearly lose his wings. okay here's the list of why it sucks:
-Nobody knows where the *beep* Jake went.
-Molly didn't end up with anyone.
-Gabriel and Ivy went to Romania without knowing that their sister turned human.
And dodn't get me start on the Beth.

EXCUSE ME HEAVEN DID NO SUCK IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING BOOK I HAD EVER READ THAT WHOLE SERIES IS MY LIFE PEOPLE.

F 25x33
Jessi if this is the best book you have ever read, you obviously need to read more books
Jun 16, 2014 06:34PM · flag
Invisibunny Please work on your grammar and punctuation.
Jan 26, 2022 11:41AM · flag

deleted member Dec 14, 2012 08:15PM   0 votes
Stupid Thing #1: They're making a Heart with their Arms on the Cover.

Stupid Thing #2: The Book itself. Sitting there in the shelf watching me type these nasty comments about it. I'm going to have nightmares now.

Stupid Thing #3: Bethany. She is the stupidest angel that I have read about in my puny little life. God, who gives up their wings and Bloody IMMORTAL LIFE all for a guy that, I think, has Blonde Hair. The anwser to that: NO-ONE.

If you'll excuse me, I have to go be a butterfly in my happy land to stop me from ripping the book's head off. Goodbye.

deleted member Oct 13, 2013 04:36AM   0 votes
This series SUCKS, mostly because of Xavier and Bethany, but also because of the atrocious writing and damaging messages.

Carolina (last edited Oct 03, 2012 05:08PM ) Oct 03, 2012 05:06PM   0 votes
i like it... but the thing was that everything happened so fast and the girl, Beth, had no feelings, everything was just like... ah, aha, cool, great... ah, you're in earth, i'm in heaven... i want to be with him... i'm going for help... Oh, that's Emily, wow...she's helping me, cool... i'm back to earth, it feels good haha.... AND THAT'S ALL SHE WAS HARD AS A STONE!SHE HAD NO FEELINGS! sooo frustrating! and the ending,... OHHH the ending! what kind of ending was that? argh, i mean... i like the book but everything happened so fast and Beth felt nothing!!! i was kind of poorly written...

ps; she, they have sex... in the woods and one day in the house...

another ps: sorry if i have some misspellings, i'm mexican

I'm sort of upset because I really enjoyed the first book but I felt like the series just sort of went downhill from there... I respect any author who's willing to put their work out there for the world to see it, it's nothing personnal. I just felt like something was really lacking from the plot. I also thought Bethany was way too naive; the story wasn't really believable because you could see things coming from a mile off and somehow, the main characters always seemed to miss those hints that we the public, could spot with ease. It's like those horror movies when the girl's going to look in the closet and you yell "don't look in the closet!!!" but obviously, she's too ridiculous to notice the bright, flashing neon sign that reads "danger, get the heck out!" and she opens the closet...

By the end of the novel, I was really exasperated with Beth's childishness and her lack of rashionality. She really is a selfish angel.

But I still love Xavier.

I haven't read this book yet, so I'm pretty much not going to because the 'one star' business means that its not
'wondddddderful'

I didnt enjoy the end, it was way too slow, and we dont get to know what will happen aftwewards with bethany or xavier, SO NOT COOL

I loved this series, but I have to say the ending left me very disappointed. I just wanted it to go a little farther when Beth came back from Heaven. Maybe see a little of their future and definitly bring Ivy and Gabriel back into the picture.

deleted member Oct 29, 2012 05:45AM   0 votes
I pretty much skipped throught eh chapters untill I saw ONE interesting word read on from then if it got boring I'd skip again and the process goes on...Was boring people!

i've read fanfiction better than this.