The Mysterious Death of Anastasia Grace discussion

Outside of town > the meadow

Comments Showing 1-50 of 246 (246 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

rp

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss followed Darcy into the meadow, still looking for dangerous stunts to pull.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy walked onto the meadow, smiling to herself. She sat down right in the middle of the huge expanse of flowers and grass

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss sat beside her, "Any cliffs around here?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy looked at him curiously "I don't think so...." she said as she opened up her notebook

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Hm," he started to hum the recognizable tune of I'm Not A Vampire and looked over her shoulder, "What are you drawing?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy hesitated for a moment, but moved the notebook so he could see the sketch of the skeleton hands gripping the heart "just stuff"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Dark," a grin lit Slyss' face. "I like it."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy smiled "thanks, I draw stuff like this constantly" she said, showing him by flipping through the pages of her notebook, revealing rose thorns dripping tears, and other various dark drawings

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Much better than those preppy drawings everyone thinks are reality. No, these. The dark, morbid, painful things. These are reality."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy nodded "exactly. Life isn't some Disney movie. Reality is shit, and if you just accept that, things will be easier to deal with" she said as she flipped to a new page

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I've learned to accept pain." Knowledge of this subject glinted like evil in his eyes. In a flash it was gone again.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy sighed "I haven't had a lot of pain; just loneliness" she started a new sketch, surprised at herself for talking this much

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "My parents left me," he says bitterly, chucking an acorn across the flat expanse of grass.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy looked up at him with sad eyes "really? I can't even imagine that, I'm so sorry"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Happened 2 or 3 years ago. I raise myself now."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"that's terrible! How could they do that?!" Darcy said, getting angry thinking about it

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss shrugged, "They didn't love me, I guess. It's no big deal."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"yes it is slyss, that's not what family does" darcy said, thinking about what she'd be like if her family was gone

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I just do stuff they wouldn't want me to do to get back at them. Like cliff jumping, surfing, and skateboarding."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy sighed "I guess that's cool, and dangerous...." she smirked a bit as she drew three trees

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "It's only fun if it's dangerous," Slyss smirked, "I could bring you with me sometime, if you wanna try."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy thought "I'd try skateboarding, but cliff jumping is too scary" she decided, making the trees look rotted and dead. She next drew some people cutting down one tree, Fire burning the second one, and lightning striking the third

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss looked over, "Mind if I draw something?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy handed him the notebook and pencil "go ahead" she smiled slightly

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Quickly, Slyss sketches a scene. Depicted in perfect detail was a car in the desert, surrounded by faceless soldiers. A child pressed their hand to the window of the car, looking out.

On the ground was a dead man, woman, and two other children.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy looked at the haunting image, trying to understand its meaning as she sat next to sylss

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Silently he hands back to notebook and pencil.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy looked between slyss and the drawing. She put the notebook on the ground next to her and spontaneously hugged him around his arms

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss closed his eyes and hugged her back, not speaking.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm sorry" Darcy whispered as she hugged him knowing he'd had a tough life

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy broke away and looked up at him

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy looked down, adopting her usual insecure ways again "nothing, never mind"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "No, please. What is it?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was just thinking that life sucks. It's not fair, not even a little bit..." Darcy whispered, staring at the ground

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "No one promised us it would be."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy nodded "but you kind of always have that little hope, you know? And then it just kicks you down, crushes you" she said quietly, not looking at him

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss nodded. "You have the hope, but all it does is taunt you with what could never be."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy nodded sadly as her hair fell into her face

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) He used his forefinger to lift her chin. "What's wrong, love?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy looked up at him, her liner-lined eyes looking sad "everything" she said sadly

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy looked into his eyes "because I can't help but be pessimistic about everything, I'm all alone, and I dot know what to do, because I don't think it's going to get any better" she said, her voice cracking slightly as she spoke

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "You don't have to be alone," Slyss responded softly.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy blinked slowly "how?" she whispered

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I can stay right here beside you."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy looked at him with her big brown eyes "really?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Without speaking he cupped her face in his hands and kissed her gently.

« previous 1 3 4 5