message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

the woods where they found her body in the river

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah walks in and runs to the river where they found her body

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

she sits by it and starts crying

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy walked in with slyss, a smile on her face

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss grins, "Tall trees! Perfect!"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy dropped her bag at the base of one of the really tall trees, and started to climb

((sorry about those huge pauses before, my mom decided to give me random chores to do))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss followed, scaling it with ease.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy got to the very top of the tree and smiled, biting her lip and looking down

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) When Slyss caught up, he grinned. "JUMP!"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy took a deep breath and jumped, squealing a bit on the way down. She landed on her feet "I did it!"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss follows, "WOOHOO!" and lands next to her.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy smiled at slyss "that actually wasnt bad"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Adrenaline rush!"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy chuckled "sure" she said as he climbed the tree again. But this time, when she reached the top, she jumped from tree to tree, roaming around the woods

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss, instead, just began to do tricks as he jumped, spinning and flipping.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy sighed and watched him as she roamed "come on now, how do you even do that?" she asked

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy laughed and kept jumping around, loosing her footing on a wet branch

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss had been on the ground and ran a few steps, catching her, "You okay?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy fell into his arms "uh yeah...." she was still surprised by her fall

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Gently, Slyss set her down.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"sorry..." Darcy trailed off, looking up at him

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Don't be sorry love, as long as you're alright."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy nodded and smiled when he called her that "I'm okay" she grabbed her notebook and pencil and climbed back up the tree, sitting at the top branch

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "You want me to stay down here just in case?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"no it's alright, I won't fall again" Darcy said confidently as she began to draw slyss

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) He grinned, "alright then," he scaled another tree.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy kept looking up at him, then back down to her sketchbook, drawing him

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Whatcha doin'?" he calls.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy blushed a bit "oh, nothing" she continued to sketch

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss laughed, "Doesn't look like nothing!"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy smirked "well I'm not tellin" she said like a little kid as she sketched

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Ohhh, secretive I see!"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy chuckled and started to shade the picture in, since she hadn't brought any colored pencils with her

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Pwetty please wit a chewwy on top?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy sighed and smiled "come on over, I'll show you"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss hopped the trees until he was next to her.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy handed him the notebook reluctantly, revealing a sketch of slyss standing with his hands in his pockets. It was drawn and shaded almost perfectly

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss grinned, "Hey, I'm not dead or dying! Hooray!"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy laughed "it can still be edited" she joked

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Oh no! Woe is me!" Slyss pretends to faint.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy smiled and poked his face "wake up"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss sat up again, "still alive."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy smiled "phew, you scared me for a second there slyss" she joked

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Thank you, it's a gift." he gave a mock bow.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy chuckled and flicked his arm

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) He flipped, hanging upside down from the branch, and his shirt fell up. His tattoos were mostly on display at this point.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy hung upside down next to him and looked at his tattoos "yours are so cool" she said quietly

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "My what are cool?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"your tattoos" Darcy explained, pointing at them

« previous 1 3 4