High School > Music Room

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

rp

message 2: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Theo walked in and sat down with his guitar

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy walked into class and set up her clarinet. She sat in her arranged seat an stared vacantly at her instrument

message 4: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) He started to tune his instrument as he looked around at everyone else.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

The sound of the guitar made Darcy snap back to reality, and she shuffled through her sheet music, looking for a specific song

message 6: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) He finished tunning his instrument then started to play a song that he wrote.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy was about to start playing, but she heard the song and turned- it was good. She looked at the guy playing for a minute, but quickly turned back to her music

message 8: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Theo quickly stopped. He still needed lyrics to his music but couldn't think of any at the moment. He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down something.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy started to play her clarinet- one of the songs the band had played last year. She always keeps the song in her folder, she still loved it.

message 10: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Theo looked at the girl playing the clarinet. She was good. He quickly looked away so she wouldn't notice him

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy was lost in the song, her fingers flitting quickly to the different keys. She thought she felt eyes on her but dismissed the thought, no one ever looked at her

message 12: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Theo was playing with his pencil, thinking of more lyrics put it flew out of his hand and hit Darcy in the head.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy jumped when the pencil hit her, stopping her song abruptly. She bent down and picked it up. She turned and handed it to Theo silently

message 14: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Thanks and sorry for hitting you" Theo grabbed the pencil from her.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy shrugged "it's okay, you didn't mean it." she was about to turn back to her music, but looked at theo "your song is really good, by the way" she said quietly

message 16: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Thanks. So is yours" Theo said looking at her.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy smiled softly "thanks" she turned back to her music and scribbled some notes in the margins, forgetting to introduce herself

message 18: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) He smiled at her. "I'm Theo by the way" He turned back to his piece of paper and wrote down some more lyrics.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Darcy" she smiled at him

message 20: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Nice to meet you" Theo said as he looked back at her.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy smiled and nodded, but turned shyly back to her music. She'd already talked too much.

message 22: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Theo looked back at his piece of paper and finished the lyrics. He wamted to try them out but not infront of all these people. He just wanted a person to say that it was good. He turned back to Darcy. "Can you help me with something?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy turned back to Theo "uh yeah sure, what do you need help with?" she asked, her voice staying at its usual quiet tone

message 24: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "I need you to listen to my song and tell me if it's good." Theo said

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy smiled "yeah I can do that if you want me to"

message 26: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Thanks" Theo started to play his song and sing it. When he was done, The whole room was silent. He looked back at her. "How was it?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy looked at him with wide eyes "good. Really good" she nodded as she spoke "you wrote that yourself?" she asked

message 28: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Yeah" Theo said. "I just wrote it actually."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"it's damn good" Darcy said honestly

message 30: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Thanks" Theo looked around and the people that were in there were now saying how good he was.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy looked around at the people. This was generally when she started to disappear, and people stopped noticing her, if they ever had. She turned back to her music without another word

message 32: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Theo smiled and started to write another song.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

'business as usual' Darcy thought as she started to play he clarinet again

message 34: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) The bell rang and Theo stood up

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy put away her clarinet, and walked quickly out of the room.

message 36: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Theo walked put his guitar away and walked out

message 37: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) Millie walked into class with a Base Guitar noticing that no one was her yet. She thought that was a good sign.