The Mysterious Death of Anastasia Grace discussion

High School > Hallways

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

rp

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss walked lazily down the mostly empty halls.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy walked down the hall to her locker, keeping her head angled down do she didn't meet anyone's eyes
((incoming dinner :c))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((ello?))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss looked up and saw her, "Hey!"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy heard slyss's voice, and her head shot up "hi" she smiled slightly as she reached her locker

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Did everything do okay at home?" He asks as he leans on the locker next to hers.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"eh, there was some yelling, but I think she was just shocked that I was talking to someone" she placed her books in a certain order at the bottom of the locker

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Good shocked or bad shocked?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"good shocked. They don't know who you are though, my dad would probably freak" she chuckled

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Most definitely."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"cause you're all tattoo-y and older, not cause you're a bad person" Darcy quickly added

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I'm a bad influence," he smirked.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy chuckled "had me jumping out of trees and such"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy nodded "it was" she said as she closed her locker

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Which class you headed to?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy looked down at her schedule and groaned "math"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Ha, I'm good for the day, I'm just hanging around."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy stared down at her schedule, chewing her lip. She really wanted to skip, but had skipped alot of math recently "lucky"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "C'mon, let's ditch this joint!"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy smiled "yeah, I am" she said, and opened her locker again, dropping the books back in

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Woo!" He cheered.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy smiled as she grabbed his wrist and walked out of the school
((where to :)))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((Hm... That is.. A good question.))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((someone made a cliff topic c:))