*Warriors Full Moon* discussion

Roleplay/Rp > Thunderclan Rp

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peaceful Head Mod (last edited Feb 07, 2009 08:13AM) (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) | 615 comments Mod
((This is where you rp in Thunderclan))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Vipersting looked at the kits. they were so adorible in the sun. the way there coats glemed. mooncrest kept them so clean. it was almost time for them to become apprenticed

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

the gathering was going on and featherstar was stock in camp.
*ugh!!!! i'm perfictly able to atend the gathering!! i'm over my green cough!'thankfully featherstar hadn't lost a life during her case of green cough.((she has all her lives. hasn't been leader for a long time))

message 4: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peaceful Head Mod (new)

((k))

message 5: by мσση∂υѕт, The Active Mod ~S (new)

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 239 comments Mod
Swiftshadow shook her head. "No!"

message 6: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peaceful Head Mod (new)

((hi!))

message 7: by мσση∂υѕт, The Active Mod ~S (new)

(hi!))

message 8: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peaceful Head Mod (new)

((sup))

message 9: by мσση∂υѕт, The Active Mod ~S (new)

((the sky))

message 10: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peaceful Head Mod (new)

((lol))

message 11: by мσση∂υѕт, The Active Mod ~S (new)

((hehe. kittypet rp? she can have her kits now...))

message 12: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peaceful Head Mod (new)

((oh...yeah!))

message 13: by мσση∂υѕт, The Active Mod ~S (new)

((yay))

message 14: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peaceful Head Mod (new)

((k, c u there!))

message 15: by мσση∂υѕт, The Active Mod ~S (new)

((yep))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((skips to time where other clans are))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Featherstar jumped onto the highrock to make an annoccment. "may all cats old enoght to catch ther eown prey come beneth the high rock for a clan meeting!"she called to the clan. a patrol had just got back and her deputy, and mate, had told her some bad news. "it seems that there are a few foxes on our territory."she paused. "patrols will be sent out to chase them off but untill they are caught the camp will be proected non-stop. this meeting is over."she finally meowed. then she padded down from the highrock to talk with her deputy.

message 18: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peaceful Head Mod (new)

"Would you like me to organize patrols?" Brownclaw asked.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"yes, can you lead a partol around the border and see if any foxes have already crossed it. when you come back send three more patrols out in three diffrent directions looking for the foxes. report back to me when your done."she meowed. then hse paused. "take care."she meowed to her mate, then she licked his muzzle and went over to tell which cat who would be on guard duty.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Pinetree padded up to brownclaw. "i'll be ok with doing a patrol."she meowed. "so will i."faststream called from behind her.

message 21: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peaceful Head Mod (last edited Mar 05, 2009 03:54PM) (new)

"Sure, you two go." Brownclaw meowed.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((who's the thrid cat?))

message 23: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peaceful Head Mod (new)

((idk, i'll change it))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Vipersting padded around the camp. "Featherstar," he mewed, "Can i guard?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"hm.. can you go on the patrol with faststream and pinetree? they need more then just two cas on this patrol." Featherstar answered.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"i'll go" goldenstream said, padding out of the warriors den.

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2009 10:37AM) (new)

Featherstar turned to Goldenstream. "Sure, why not. go with Faststream and Pinetree. Vipersting, you get one more warrior and guard the camp. Brownclaw, i want you to stay in camp with Swiftshadow."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dovepaw, i want you to came with me and Poppyfur. Sunpaw, i want you to stay in camp, along with Mooncrest. Make sure the kit's stay in the nursery."Featherstar paused. "On second thought, why don't you take the kit's up to my den for now.Take cinderfur with you, just in case." featherstar leaped onto the highrock, not needing to call all the cats for they were already there. "once more, the patrols are Pinetree,Faststream, and Goldenstream. Another partol is Me, Dovepaw and Poppyfur.the kits and elder can go to my den until the foxes are gone. Vipersting, you guard the camp with Sunpaw. Mooncrest, guard the kit's and Cinderfur. Rockflame, i asume you can defend yourself." Featherstar yowled to all the cats. "Brownclaw, you and Swiftshadow stay here in case the foxes decide to come visit our camp. this meeting is over." featherstar then jumped down and gathered her patrol together.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

goldenstream padded to the entrance and waited for the others.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

as head of his partol, Faststream padded over to Goldenstream, followed closly by Pinetree.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Vipersting stood by the camp entrance. He wouldn't let the foxes get to his kits, or his mate.

message 32: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peaceful Head Mod (new)

Chloe Cullen wrote: "Featherstar turned to Goldenstream. "Sure, why not. go with Faststream and Pinetree. Vipersting, you get one more warrior and guard the camp. Brownclaw, i want you to stay in camp with Swiftshadow.""

Brownclaw dipped is head. "Yes."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((i have a question, is Swiftshadow or Brownclaw deputy?because in the characters folder they both say 'deputy'))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((which territory are we in, Forest or Lake?))

message 35: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peaceful Head Mod (new)

((Chloe Cullen wrote: "((i have a question, is Swiftshadow or Brownclaw deputy?because in the characters folder they both say 'deputy'))"))

((swiftshadow can b and we r in lake territory))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Swiftshadow," Featherstar walked up to her/him((sorry!! forgot))"your in charge of the camp while i'm gone." she touched swiftshadows shoulder with her nose.

message 37: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peaceful Head Mod (new)

Brownclaw stayed in camp.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

she waited for faststream to give the word to go, and groomed her face.