The Mysterious Death of Anastasia Grace discussion

Girl Characters

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 22, 2012 12:08PM) (new)

Name:

looks: ((no anima ))

hair color:

eye color :

personality : (3 lines)

history:

crush:

other:

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Sarah Charles

looks: http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l...

hair color:brown

eye color :blue

personality : She likes to have a good time but can be really mean and rude. she is really touch and she can be kinda scary she hasnt been the same since her friend died. not a lot of people like her.

history: she was good friends with her and when she died she was heart broken. she lost a friend and hasnt been the same since.

crush:open

other:

message 3: by MJ (last edited Sep 22, 2012 08:36PM) (new)

MJ | 196 comments Mod
Name: Natalie North

Looks: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Green

Personality: Natalie is one of the most popular girls at the High School. She is pretty, fun, and intelligent. She has no trouble making friends. She has a very easy going personality, and that causes people to become easily attracted to her.

History: Natalie's younger brother, Boris, died as a baby. His twin survived, however, Henry, so it's sort of weird. Other than that, her past life has been relatively normal. Her older brother is Juno.

Crush: Open

Other: She loves to draw, and is very observant.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((nice))

message 5: by MJ (new)

MJ | 196 comments Mod
((Why thank you. :) ))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((its my pleasur madam ))

message 7: by MJ (new)

MJ | 196 comments Mod
((*Curtsies* Lol))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((nice))

message 9: by MJ (new)

MJ | 196 comments Mod
((Nice indeed. :) ))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Name: Jacelynn "Jace" or "Alyss" Spade.

looks: http://vaipui.files.wordpress.com/201...

hair color: Black.

eye color : Violet.

personality : Jacelynn is the opposite of girly, but can be very childish. She does not often smile or laugh, and dislikes females. She prefers to spend her time with boys, because it's less drama and more fun. She doesn't mind not being popular, and loves to tease the people who are.

history: Jace stays away from most people, and is a virtual stranger but for the few who like her.

crush: Open.

other: Always carries around her stuffed bunny named Mr. Ears.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((NICE))

message 12: by MJ (new)

MJ | 196 comments Mod
((Lol))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((working on a charrie, should be up soon :)))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Darcy LaVant

Looks: http://weheartit.com/entry/35092227/i...

Hair color: light brown

Eye color: brown

Personality: Darcy stays mostly to herself, and doesn't really talk to people. She's pretty smart, but her real strongpoint is art. She does mostly drawing, which she's very talented at. If anyone would take the time to get to know her, she has a sarcastic sense of humor, but is a nice sweet girl.

History: Darcy had a normal childhood. She doesn't really have any friends, but she loves her family to death.

Crush: Opennn c:

Other:
-her notes are covered in sketches like this http://weheartit.com/entry/38010485/i...
- she has this tattoo on her wrist http://weheartit.com/entry/34536852

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((cool))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((tank chu :3))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((no prob))

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 471 comments Mod
Name: Angel Grace

looks: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

hair color: reddish brown

eye color : emerald green

personality : she is a very kind, caring, loving, and understanding person. she loves to sing, act, dance, and play violin. she also loves to draw and paint. as you probably guessed, she LOVES the arts. she is very talented.

history: has a mother, her father is dead. her sister was Anastasia Grace.

crush: open

message 19: by Okanomi (new)

Okanomi Я не понимаю, как это сделать ... Мне нужна помощь (okanomihonda) | 20 comments Name: Astrid Endire

looks: Has hair that goes down to her shoulders and bangs that cover her left eye. She wears all black except for white cut-off gloves.

hair color: Black with blue highlights

eye color : Sky blue

personality : She is sort of shy and doesn't like to be around other people. When she is around other people she tends to stray away from them and walk away.

history: When she was ten her parents disowned her and she has been on her own ever since.

crush: None yet.

message 20: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (last edited Sep 23, 2012 10:26AM) (new)

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 471 comments Mod
((coolio))

message 21: by MJ (new)

MJ | 196 comments Mod
((Nice.))

message 22: by Okanomi (new)

Okanomi Я не понимаю, как это сделать ... Мне нужна помощь (okanomihonda) | 20 comments ((Thanks))

message 23: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) Name: Millie White
Looks: She has hair that goes down her back. She always has it in some sort of cool braid. She has bangs that frame her face with freckles scattered her face.
Hair Color: Orange Blond
Eye Color: Deep Green
Personality: she is always bubbly and positive. She likes to show off sometimes because she feels the need to have attention. When she is sad you could tell she seems more distant and not reall with anybody, even though she tries to smile when she sad. She has ADHD which stops her from paying attention for a very long time.
History: She has a older brother that she doesn't really see a lot because he tries to stay away from their parents that aren't very supportive on the decions they make. She doesn't see her parents very often, her father usually comes home drunk on the days he doesn't have work. Her mother is always to busy working and supporting her family that is slowly falling apart. Her best friend died a few months ago but know one knows why.
Crush: Still open

message 24: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 1 comments Name: Jadelyn Agatha West (Only answers to Jade)

looks:

hair color: Black

eye color : blue green

personality : Jade is somewhat mean and rude to many people.When she and Her ex boyfriend were dating, she was very jealous and very possessive of him. She doesn't like being told what to do and often points out that she's doing something because she wants to, not because someone told her to. However, she seemed to obey her ex boyfriend, and he is the only one able to calm her down and make her at least somewhat polite and nice to other people Often, She is considered "weird" and "disturbing". She has a macabre sense of humor, as well as somewhat sadistic tendencies.She also seems to be worried about her father's opinion of her hopes and dreams. Jade hates many things for various reasons, She also seems to have very subtle ways of revenge, and rarely physically hurts someone,Despite her usual personality, she seems to have a bit of a soft side for young kids,

history: Jade grew up with her cold and judgemental father that hated her for being a girl. She never knew her mother as her mother died when she was 2. When Jade was ten her father died and Jade was left in the care of her aunt. Her aunt hated Jade for the style of clothing she wears. She hates her aunt with a burning passion and can't wait to move out on her own.

crush: open

message 25: by regan (last edited Sep 28, 2012 02:42PM) (new)

regan Name: Rose Sutton

Looks:

Hair color: Brunette

Eye color : Blue

Personality : If she's not friends with someone, she will be reluctant to talk to them. She makes friends easily and is very popular at school. Rose loves to hang out with friends and hates homework.

History: Rose has lead a very normal life. She's a cheerleader and figure skates. Her parents are wealthy and own a large company.

Crush: None yet

Other: None
(Is this ok? did I do it right?)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Looks good to me c:

message 27: by regan (new)

regan Yay! ~:)

message 28: by MJ (new)

MJ | 196 comments Mod
Anastacia wrote: "Name: Jadelyn Agatha West (Only answers to Jade)

looks:

hair color: Black

eye color : blue green

personality : Jade is somewhat mean and rude to many people.When she and Her ex boyf..."

((I love Victorious! I'm a nerd, I know.))

message 29: by MJ (new)

MJ | 196 comments Mod
Percabeth1122 *Regan* wrote: "Name: Rose Sutton

Looks:

Hair color: Brunette

Eye color : Blue

Personality : If she's not friends with someone, she will be reluctant to talk to them. She makes friends easily and is ..."

Good. :P

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

No worries mj, I love that show too xD

message 31: by MJ (new)

MJ | 196 comments Mod
Moihoihoihoihoi

message 32: by literariel (new)

literariel Name: Jordyn Weiss
Looks:
Hair color: Orange
Eye color: Light blue
Personality: Jordyn has an obsession with eyeglasses, detective novels, Taylor Lautner, Twilight, and wolves. She believes in werewolves and believes them responsible for many deaths.
History: Jordyn has always believed that her parents have never loved her enough, and that came true when they told her that they wished that Anastasia was their daughter, not her. She ran away and now lives in a small cave with 2 stray dogs.
Crush: Juno
Other: Likes dogs

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh Ariel, you always make interesting charries

message 34: by literariel (new)

literariel Thank you, check out some of my other roleplays, they are quite intense charries.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Everything is all normal until you get to 'she now lives in a cave'

message 36: by literariel (new)

literariel IKR?! I dunno why I said that... You know me, my mind is twisted.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Twisted is good, twisted makes things interesting