I play 4-square non stop

message 3: by Frances (new)

Frances Beck (francesbeck57yahoocom) | 18 comments Mod
? im neither of those. Im a girl

Bradley Stone ( Chargers Fan) i play cachit all day every day

message 5: by Frances (new)

u used to play 4-square a lot

Bradley Stone ( Chargers Fan) u still do.

Bradley Stone ( Chargers Fan) oh i thought u said u used to play four sq.

Bradley Stone ( Chargers Fan) i know but uts kinduff boring know with all the teachers making sure u hit the ball under hane all the time!

message 9: by Frances (new)

i know! and now that they changed all the rules you can't do anything without being called on a catchy

Bradley Stone ( Chargers Fan) thats why i dont play any more and at cathit the only rule there is is dont argue with the jugde the others r good couse thats how u get out. cathit is better than 4 sq. now dont u think?

Bradley Stone ( Chargers Fan) r square is so borrrriiiiinnnnngggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bradley Stone ( Chargers Fan) becoase of the rules!!!

message 13: by Frances (new)

Bradley wrote: "thats why i dont play any more and at cathit the only rule there is is dont argue with the jugde the others r good couse thats how u get out. cathit is better than 4 sq. now dont u think?"

Bradley you have some pretty good reasons but i dont enjoy catch it, so no. I like 4-square better still.

message 14: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (matthew2002) | 9 comments I play 4square daily at recess.

Sarah Gwenevere  S. (ImAwesomerthanAwesome) | 3 comments I like catch it and 4 sq

message 16: by Hunter (new)

Hunter (hlitchford) | 6 comments 4 sq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by Angie :} (last edited Oct 21, 2012 06:04AM) (new)

Angie :}  (MichealAngelo) | 5 comments Ya four square is boring. -__- I tried catch it. Its fun! But it depends on the people. I don't like when they laugh when someone gets out!