Teen Writers - Contests and Tips and More! discussion

ATTENTION

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grace, Head Moderator (last edited Aug 05, 2013 07:13AM) (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 896 comments Mod
Just a reminder: If you are not a moderator, you cannot post your own topics anywhere except in the Critique Group, Writing Tips, and Building Your Characters folders. Otherwise the topic, AND you will be deleted. This is not a group for soliciting yourself.

message 2: by Grace, Head Moderator (new)

Hello all! Summer is just about here so I'm hoping we'll all be active enough to start up writing contests again! Who thinks they might enter our contests? And how often do you think we should have them? (Weekly, every other week, etc?)

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily I would like to try and enter the contests again! I think every other week would be good!

message 4: by Grace, Head Moderator (new)

We're going to have new writing contests starting June 1st! I hope most of you will participate because trust me, it's so much fun and especially so when there are a lot of people. If you don't write, though, be sure to check out the entries and vote once the deadline has come!

message 5: by Grace, Head Moderator (new)

I added a new folder for those of you looking for beta readers! I think this'll be a great addition to our group, and I hope it'll be just what we need to get active again! I'm looking forward to sharing with you all!