Harry Potter discussion

Personal Preferences > What Subject???

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rutvi (new)

Rutvi  (rutviravani) In this all you have to do is name the subjects you want to take if you went to hogwarts...

message 2: by Rutvi (new)

Rutvi  (rutviravani) I want to take Potions, Defense Against The Dark Arts, Care Of Magical Creatures, Transfiguration, Charms, Herbology, Ancient Runes, and Flying Class

message 3: by Pandy, "It unscrews the other way." (last edited Feb 07, 2009 09:32AM) (new)

Pandy | 1575 comments Mod
I would take Defence Against the Dark Arts, Charms, Transfiguration, Potions, Herbology, History of Magic, Astronomy, Ancient Runes, Arithmancy, and Care of Magical Creatures. I'd also take Apparition, which is only for sixth years and Flying, which is only for first years. I just wouldn't want to take Muggle Studies or Divination.

message 4: by Aneri (new)

Aneri | 186 comments I'd probably take Defense Against the Dark Arts, Potions, Charms, Transfiguration, Flying and Care of Magical Creatures.

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth I would have to take Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy, Herbology, History of Magic cause those are all required, but if I had a choice I'd drop History of Magic and maybe Herbology. For the other classes, I'd want Care of Magical Creatures, Ancient Runes, and maybe Arithmancy. The thing about Arithmancy: isn't it telling the future with numbers?? and doesn't hermione hate that kind of stuff yet say all the time that it's her favorite subject??

message 6: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 100 comments haha, i would want every single available class, except the "wooly" prediction ones, like divination :D

message 7: by Taylor S (new)

Taylor S | 118 comments I would take Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, Transfiguration, Runes and Flying Class. Potions sounds okay, but I'm already in Chemistry and I know what happens when you put the wrong ingredient in: you fail. I don't think that I'd like Muggle Studies, it would be too easy.

message 8: by Aneri (new)

Aneri | 186 comments If the DA was a club in Hogwarts, I would be in it.

message 9: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Morrow (SCMorrow) | 319 comments same here... I would also do ancient runes like Hermione! :)

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth ooh it would be awesome to be in the DA ...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

DADA, Charms, Potions, and I would take the dark arts class that was in Deathly Hallows. Im not evil I just think the class would be cool.

message 12: by Rutvi (new)

Rutvi  (rutviravani) the D.A would be so cool. It should be in the room of requiremnet... that would be awesome!!!

Ethan The Talkative One :D (ethanthetalkative) | 101 comments DA, DEFENSE, CHARMS, TRANSFIGURATION, QUIDDITCH CLASS, CARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES, HERBOLOGY, AND MUGGLE STUDIES.

message 14: by ♦Jennifer♦ (new)

♦Jennifer♦ (thejenneral) I would take Defence Against the Dark Arts, Charms, Transfiguration, Potions, Herbology, and Care of Magical Creatures. I wouldn't be able to stand History of Magic,Astronomy, Ancient Runes, or Arithmancy.

message 15: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments ummm....I think I would be like Hermione....everything except Divination and Muggle Studies.

message 16: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments idk what they would teach in Muggle Studies! lol! "Now class, THIS is a R-U-B-B-E-R D-U-C-K!" ?!?!?! But i think I would take Divination, just NOT Muggle Studies for sure! I just like learning about planet and stuff like that!

message 17: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments In Transfiguration, I would most likely be a BIG pupil! LOL I love it! Turning things into ther things! It's just awesome! But what subject does Neville teacher again?

message 18: by Pandy, "It unscrews the other way." (new)

Pandy | 1575 comments Mod
He teaches Herbology.

message 19: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla VdL (dunnopris) DADA,potions,CHARMS!,Transfiguration,Herbology, Ancient Runes.And History of magic!

message 20: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments Right! DUH! Neville was a HUGE Herbology GEEK

message 21: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla VdL (dunnopris) Yes... Neville's awesome

message 22: by London (new)

London | 273 comments I WOULD TAKE ALL OF THEM... AND NEED A TIME TURNER.. LOL

message 23: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments Neville's awesome so to say..................... a bit odd............. weird............... *cough cough* LOL

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Defence Against the Dark Arts, Charms, Transfiguration, Potions, Herbology, Astronomy, and Care of Magical Creatures. In my 6th year I would take Apparation amnd in my 1st flying.

message 25: by Sayyeda (new)

Sayyeda (literaryhues) | 99 comments Defense Against the Dark Arts, Charms, Transfiguration, Potions, Astronomy, Care of Magical Creatures, Ancient Runes and History of Magic (even if it is rather boring)

message 26: by Alaina (new)

Alaina (readingwriting4eva) | 30 comments Defense Against the Dark Arts, Ancient Runes, Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, Astronomy and Divination.