Horse Lovers! discussion

the canterwood crest

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brodie I LOVE HORSES :) (last edited Sep 22, 2012 09:07AM) (new)

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) | 5 comments hi if anyone has read the canterwood crest books go here, and if you have not then read the books read them now, and if you are crazy about horses, you have the read the books now because it is 100% good you will love it soooooooooooo much you will die because thay are really good. here we talk about the cca books tell me whay books you are reading.

message 2: by Margret (new)

Margret Klippet (intensifying) | 4 comments I love the books sooo much they are amazing and I'm reading them because I love reading horse books

message 3: by Sarah☺ (new)

Sarah☺ | 1 comments I only just finished the third book I'm waiting until the library has the fourth

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) | 5 comments Maggie wrote: "I love the books sooo much they are amazing and I'm reading them because I love reading horse books"

omg i do too lol i just have only horse books thats it

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) | 5 comments Sarah wrote: "I only just finished the third book I'm waiting until the library has the fourth"

o why dont you buy them ?

message 6: by Margret (new)

Margret Klippet (intensifying) | 4 comments Brodie wrote: "Maggie wrote: "I love the books sooo much they are amazing and I'm reading them because I love reading horse books"

omg i do too lol i just have only horse books thats it"

Same I hate some of my horse books though

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) | 5 comments yea i know lol

message 8: by Margret (new)

Margret Klippet (intensifying) | 4 comments I'm trying to get rid of them

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) | 5 comments o i hate horse books like that

message 10: by Margret (new)

Margret Klippet (intensifying) | 4 comments Yeah

message 11: by Brodie (new)

Brodie Hawkins | 4 comments Hey everyone it's brodie again this is my new account