Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) Fifty Shades of Grey discussion

Who should play Anna in the Fifty Shades of Grey movie?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sandra I was just wondering who should play Anna in the movie. I already know who i want to play Christian ( Ian Somerhalder). So, let me know down below who you think would be a perfect actress to play our Anna.

Ally I think Nina Dobrev from the vampire diaries would be a good choice. She is beautiful and elegant.

Sandra Ally wrote: "I think Nina Dobrev from the vampire diaries would be a good choice. She is beautiful and elegant."

Nina and Ian? Again, together? Hmmmm.... not a bad idea. :)

Ally Indeed :-) I think Nina is definitely a far better choice than Emma Watson. I can't believe people would even want someone as famous as Emma to take on that role.

Sandra Ally wrote: "Indeed :-) I think Nina is definitely a far better choice than Emma Watson. I can't believe people would even want someone as famous as Emma to take on that role."

Agree :)

Magda I really like Emilia Clarke as Anna.This is how I pictured her.

Ally I had to google her - have never watched 'Game of Thrones' I think she would be an amazing choice too for Ana!

Magda yes she is beautiful and seems kind of innocent and shy but she can be sexy,too!

message 9: by Catherine (new)

Catherine I think that Lyndsey Fonseca is a much better choice

Paganalexandria Zooey Deschanel

Kendra I pictured Alexis Bledel.

Harii I'm guessing they'll be picking someone who's not so famous yet. Like in all the other movie adaptations.

Sophie i think Alexis Bledel is a better choice than Emilia Clarke.

Clare I think Alexandra Daddario would be a good choice.