Taylor Swift
This topic is about Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Imasha (new)

Imasha Do any of you like Taylor Swift?

message 2: by Yaoifan365 (new)

Yaoifan365 (fearfulgoingfearless) | 14 comments She is my favorite country singer!

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Winchester (katewhitetigerlover) | 32 comments I just recently started listening to hdr, and my favorties so far are Mine and Love Story

message 4: by Imasha (new)

Imasha Same!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love those songs too!!!!
here are a few more : Beautiful Eyes,The Best Day,Breathe,Crazier,Fearless,Fifteen,Forever & Always
Hey Stephen,Our Song,Sparks Fly,Teardrops On My Guitar,White Horse,You Belong With Me,You're Not Sorry, We are never ever ever getting back together.

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate Winchester (katewhitetigerlover) | 32 comments I LOVE her dress and makeup in Teardrops On My Guitar.. oh, and i like the song, 2 :-)

message 6: by Imasha (new)

Imasha I know!!!!!
she is so beautiful!!!

message 7: by Kate (new)

Kate Winchester (katewhitetigerlover) | 32 comments Yeah... <3<3<3

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate Winchester (katewhitetigerlover) | 32 comments Yeah... <3<3<3

message 9: by Yaoifan365 (new)

Yaoifan365 (fearfulgoingfearless) | 14 comments She is so beautiful!
I love her song Story of Us!

message 10: by Imasha (new)

Imasha IKR!!! its so catchy!!!

message 11: by Yaoifan365 (new)

Yaoifan365 (fearfulgoingfearless) | 14 comments Very catchy!
I feel like that with alot of my relationships!

message 12: by Imasha (new)

Imasha :). I am gad u like them!

message 13: by Yaoifan365 (last edited Sep 28, 2012 09:06AM) (new)

Yaoifan365 (fearfulgoingfearless) | 14 comments I couldn't find anything I would rather like!

message 14: by Imasha (new)

Imasha :). Have you read a book called wings?

message 15: by Kate (new)

Kate Winchester (katewhitetigerlover) | 32 comments Nope... im currently reading a book caled Gone... and currently reading a book cammed The Stone Child. Itz rly creepy... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

message 16: by Kate (new)

Kate Winchester (katewhitetigerlover) | 32 comments Ehmagosh!! Books called, called i cant spell anything right... uuuurrrggghhh! o_O :-/

message 17: by Imasha (new)

Imasha :)! Ok. Well, in the book wings, the main character to me looks like Taylor Swift!!

message 18: by Νόρα (new)

Νόρα I am not really a big fan of that music,but i love the songs Love story and You belong with me. :)

message 19: by Imasha (new)

Imasha OmG same!!!! They are so similar to real life situations.

message 20: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 1 comments Imasha wrote: ":). Have you read a book called wings?"

I love that book! And i never heard of the song Beautiful Eyes by Taylor Swift until now, but i love all the others :)

message 21: by Kate (new)

Kate Winchester (katewhitetigerlover) | 32 comments Imasha wrote: ":). Have you read a book called wings?"

I just finished it. I LOVED it!!! Its such a different idea about faeries, and i love geeky cute guys like David. Tamani isnt horrible, i just prefer david :-)

message 22: by Imasha (new)

Imasha I ♥ wings too! I am so glad u guys enjoyed it! I love Tamani and David too!!!! Taylor songs r awesome. Have u guys heard the new songs by her?

message 23: by Ale (new)

Ale | 2 comments OMG I love the book wings. Just for me I think I like Tamani better. My favorite songs by Taylor Swift are Red and I Knew You Were Trouble When You Walked In

message 24: by Kate (last edited Dec 12, 2012 04:27AM) (new)

Kate Winchester (katewhitetigerlover) | 32 comments i like white horse, love story, you belong with me, safe and sound, mine, and mean!!! and, her dress is gorgeous in teardrops on my guitar. JEALOUSY!!!!

message 25: by Imasha (new)

Imasha Tamani is totally my fav farie EVER!!
I love her dress too!! IKR!! Taylor looks so beautiful!!! I love the song RED. I love i knew you were trouble when you walked in!!!!! Soooo catchy!

message 26: by Imasha (new)

Imasha Can't wait for any more amazing songs from Taylor swift!