Sasuke and Sakura discussion

Roleplay > Leaf Village Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ashley *Frostpool*, The head mod and S&S obsessed! (new)

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame | 60 comments Mod
((This is where you roleplay your ninja characters.))

Ashley-chan headed for the Mission reception to find out who would be on her squad. "I'm going to be a great ninja!" She thought aloud.

message 2: by Hazel (new)

Hazel Haruno | 18 comments Hazel-chan was heading for the reception, too. She walked out of a narrow passage and overheard what Ashley-chan said, then smiled. "Hey, Ashley-chan!" she called, "Are you going to the reception, too?"

message 3: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (last edited Feb 08, 2009 05:25PM) (new)

Mari Hidame | 93 comments Mod
Mari-chan trotted to the reception, she had Hanna, her animal companion in her arms. Hanna, is a rabbit in which she has had and trained with ever since she entered the ninja academy. Now, that they have graduated and are officially Genin, they get to go on various missions and learn even more new jutsu. They continued to their destination and in surprise they bumped into two of thier classmates, Hazel-chan and Ashley- chan.

message 4: by Ashley *Frostpool*, The head mod and S&S obsessed! (new)

Ashley-chan was surprised to see her former classmates gathered around her. When they were in the ninja academy, they were the best of friends, the three of them. Haka, her deer animal companion, went up to Hanna to greet her.

message 5: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (new)

Mari grinned as she saw the two animals getting along quite well. She tossed Hanna and Haka a few carrots, which they gobbled up imediatly. "Hey Ashley, long time no see. I hope we're on the same squad!" she said as she gave Hanna and Haka a few more carrots.

message 6: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (last edited Feb 08, 2009 05:24PM) (new)

Mari noticed Hazel wasn't near them anymore. "Ashley, do you know where Hazel went?" she asked. She then appeared out of no where. "Oh... hi Hazel," she greeted her in surprise. How could she just appear like that? Then, she saw Suki, her otter, in her arms. "Hey Suki!" she said with a smile on her face.

message 7: by Ashley *Frostpool*, The head mod and S&S obsessed! (new)

Ashley smiled and said, "I hope we ALL are on the same squad." She saw Haka run up and greet her best friend, Suki.

message 8: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (last edited Feb 09, 2009 01:25PM) (new)

Hanna then bounced to them both. "Yeah, me to!" Mari replied. She gave Hanna and Haka more vegetables,"Hazel, do you have any food for Suki?"

message 9: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (new)

Hanna and Haka chewed their veggies in delight. Suki had a frown on her adorable face. She then sniffed the colorful food and showed a discusted look. Hazel was searching her bag for any savorable treats. "Suki looks mad and grossed out," Mari said as she peered at Suki's angered features.

message 10: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto tenten woke up. she looked outside her bedroom window. "kyaaa, its so nice out" she got ready and walked outside

message 11: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (new)

As Mari stood with Ashley and Hazel she noticed another ninja heading towards the Ninja Academy. She looked more elite then some average Genin. Wonder who she is...

message 12: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (new)

Then Hanna jumped and nudged her carrot- filled bag with her paws. "Do you want some more?" she asked the small rabbit. Hanna nodded and Mari threw two orange carrots a few yards away, "Go get it!" Hanna hopped to the carrots and Haka followed behind. Suki stood there and watched as the two animals fought over the food.

message 13: by Ashley *Frostpool*, The head mod and S&S obsessed! (new)

The three of them started walking again towrds the ninja academy. "I wonder who's going to be in my squad?" Ashley thought aloud. Haka trotted along beside her, her muscles rippling under her thin fur. It looked like a dappled brown in the sunlight. She had few spots covering her back.

message 14: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (last edited Feb 09, 2009 04:56PM) (new)

"Did you say something Ashley?" Mari asked as she thought about the girl with the red eyes who passed by earlier. Mari had Hanna in her arms, who was happily munching on some lettuce. "Hanna, I would stop eating so much, your going to get plumper. Well, I guess it is partially my fault for handing you food every time you ask for a bite." Hanna jumped out of Mari's arms and walked by her side, "Well, looks like she's trying to burn off some calories." The three of them and their animal companions head through the wooden doors of the mission reception enterance gate.

message 15: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ((u guys right a lot))

message 16: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (new)

((Yah, you can be doing something also, like informing the other Jounin (you could reply for yourself I guess) about who will be on the squads or just plainly getting ready to meet your squad members. This is just like writing a book, well it is to me I guess. I love writing!!!))

message 17: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (new)

((Okay, so you have two characters, I guess there can be a four person squad!))

message 18: by Ashley *Frostpool*, The head mod and S&S obsessed! (new)

((Or one of your characters can be our squad's sen-sei.))

Ashley formed a hand sign, and Haka grew almost twice her size! Ashley jumped on her back and beckoned to Hazel and Mari to hop on, too.

message 19: by Ashley *Frostpool*, The head mod and S&S obsessed! (new)

Ashley led Haka fowards toward the ninja academy once everyone was on. Ashley turned towards Hazel and Mari, "Haka knows the way. This could be our way of quick transportation! It's fast, easy, fun, and it doesn't hurt Haka a bit!"

message 20: by Hazel (last edited Feb 09, 2009 05:00PM) (new)

Hazel Haruno | 18 comments Hazel had enjoyed the ride and followed Ashley with Mari right behind her to the room holding the mission reception.

message 21: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (last edited Feb 09, 2009 05:01PM) (new)

After we found out what was going to happen about the squads and where to go figure out more about this whole squad concept, they headed towards the academy.

message 22: by Hazel (new)

Hazel Haruno | 18 comments Suki leaped out of Hazel's arms and bounded ahead of them. She clawed at a door while sniffing. She let out a squeak, trying to tell us that this is the room the Hokage told us about. Hazel walked up to the door and heard voices inside. She hesitently opened it, and stepped inside with Mari and Ashley following.

message 23: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (last edited Feb 09, 2009 05:06PM) (new)

Mari smiled as she saw many of her former classmates now wearing Leaf headbands. She was excited to finaly become a ninja and go on plenty of missions! She skipped to her seat and placed Hanna on the desk. Hanna curled into a ball and began to drift to sleep. "Hanna, wake up! This is a big deal here!" Mari shook Hanna until her eyes finally opened. Hanna then, sat up and yawned.

message 24: by Hazel (new)

Hazel Haruno | 18 comments Hazel took her seat next to Mari and saw Ashlry sit next to her. Suki scrambled up on Hazel's lap and placed her front paws on the table. She sat her head on her paws and stared intently on the Hokage. "Wow," Hazel commented, "You're real excited aren't you, Suki?" Suki nodded her head, then placed it back on her paws.

message 25: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (new)

Mari stared intently as the Hokoge began his speech. She noticed Hanna sitting up as she saw the Hokoge enter the room. She must know how important the Hokoge is.

message 26: by Hazel (new)

Hazel Haruno | 18 comments Suki started squirming as the Hokage started announcing who is on what squad. Hazel gathered her in her arms before she wriggled herself off the table.

message 27: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (last edited Feb 09, 2009 05:32PM) (new)

"Yes!" Mari yelled a little too loud. Some of the students stared at her with weird faces. Mari blushed and looked down to the wooden floor. Ashley, Hazel, and Tenten would be on her squad. Her squad leader would be Kurenai and they would be on squad four! They were informed to meet early in the morning in room 307. The other students started walking out of the classroom, some were dissapointed by who their teammates were, others where as happy as her.

message 28: by Hazel (new)

Hazel Haruno | 18 comments ((Ker?))

Hazel looked at the students who stared at Mari. "i think you all would be happy if you were on a squad with your best friends!" She defended her.

message 29: by Hazel (new)

Hazel Haruno | 18 comments Suki yelped her agreement.

message 30: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (new)

The treo skipped out of the door in excitement, "I can't belive how lucky we are!" Hanna jumped high off the ground, at least four feet. Mari had never seen her this excited, maybe she senced this feeling in the air...

message 31: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (last edited Feb 09, 2009 05:42PM) (new)

"Wait, but who is this other girl?" Mari wondered. "I think her name is Tenten, but I have never met her." Mari pet Hanna on her soft, white fur and concluded, "I guess we will meet her in the morning."

message 32: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (new)

((gtg, I'll me back in 15 minutes!))

message 33: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (new)

((I'm back. Ashley, are u off?))

message 34: by Ashley *Frostpool*, The head mod and S&S obsessed! (new)

((sorta...))

message 35: by Ashley *Frostpool*, The head mod and S&S obsessed! (new)

"Yeah." Ashley agreed. Haka touched her nose to Hanna's and licked Suki behind the ear as a sign of farewell. "I guess I'll see you guys in the morning!" Ashley headed towards her house. It was located right next to Mari's. Mari walked beside her as they made their way home. "Bye, Hazel!" Ashley called over her shoulder.

message 36: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto tenten walked into the ramen shop. "1 onion ramen plz" "coming right up"

message 37: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (new)

The next morning Mari rushed to get back to the academy. "I can't wait to finally meet that new Tenten girl," she thought out loud. She remembered about meeting everyone in room 307 early in the morning, so she headed out. Hanna was drowzily heading towards the academy beside her, Mari tossed her some beets for breakfast, she gobbled them up and went back to her sleepy state.

message 38: by Ashley *Frostpool*, The head mod and S&S obsessed! (new)

Ashley saw Mari stepping just off their street. "Hey, Mari!" She called, "Wait up!" Ashley ran up the street towards Mari. Haka bounded ahead of her. She seemed like she had an unlimited source of energy. "Double Deer!" Ashley formed a hand sign. Haka become twice her size again. Ashley quickly checked with Haka if it was okay, then Mari and her jumped on Haka's back.

message 39: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (last edited Feb 10, 2009 05:17AM) (new)

((Moka, let Tenten meet up with everyone in room 307 at the academy. Then, have Keranai ask for everyone to show the group some of their jutsu and describe themselves, sort of like how it is on the real show. Just follow the show's storyline please!))

message 40: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (new)

A rush of wind bounded in her face as Mari rode on Haka's back with Hanna in her arms. They jumped off Haka, landing with a thump as they got to the academy doors.

message 41: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (new)

Hanna bounded out of Mari's arms and jumped up and down asking for more. "So much for her being scared of riding Haka," Mari commented.

message 42: by Ashley *Frostpool*, The head mod and S&S obsessed! (new)

Ashley looked around, "I wonder where Hazel is?" She glanced at Mari. She looked clueless. Ashley shrugged, "She's probably running behind."

message 43: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (last edited Feb 10, 2009 05:40PM) (new)

"Yeah, she is the type of person to be a smidge late now and then," Mari said, "Now, come on or we'll be late!" Mari headed towards the elevator and pressed number 307. Hanna bounced by her side.

((Have you seen how many ppl have joined?!))

message 44: by Ashley *Frostpool*, The head mod and S&S obsessed! (new)

((Yeah, it's awesome! I'm watchin AI, -American Idol- so I'll be off and on...))

Ashley nodded. They opened the doors and stepped inside.

message 45: by Mari, The assistant mod and S&S lover (last edited Feb 10, 2009 05:49PM) (new)

((Coolio and who is that Inca head leader dude again...?))

Mari followed Ashley as she stepped inside the doors of classroom 307. There, they began to wait for their other teammates.

message 46: by Ashley *Frostpool*, The head mod and S&S obsessed! (new)

((call me with another 'question'. g2g.))

message 47: by Ashley *Frostpool*, The head mod and S&S obsessed! (new)

((don't call anymore.))

message 48: by Hazel (new)

Hazel Haruno | 18 comments Hazel ran down the road, knowing she was late. She saw Ashley and Mari standing right inside the academy doors. "Hey you guys!" She panted as she ran up to them, "Sorry I'm late!"

message 49: by Ashley *Frostpool*, The head mod and S&S obsessed! (new)

Ashley turned. "Hey, Hazel!" She waved to her. Once all of us were together again, we headed towards room 307.

message 50: by Hazel (new)

Hazel Haruno | 18 comments ((Oh, I thought you put in the academy! Put double parenthesis.))

« previous 1