I AM NOT IMMATURE! I JUST KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN ;) discussion

FUN TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE! > 1000 ways to ruin a JB concert!

Comments (showing 1-22 of 22) (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

Sierra~Kelley | 5191 comments Mod
1.When he sings put a loud hannah montana CD and say,'THAT SOUNDS MORE LIKE IT!'

Jenny (biggeist 1D fan alive) Rahal | 15 comments Sїєяяa~Кёllєу:P wrote: "1.When he sings put a loud hannah montana CD and say,'THAT SOUNDS MORE LIKE IT!'"

haha, watch the video i posted on ''how much do u hate jb?' watch both of um

message 3: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

Sierra~Kelley | 5191 comments Mod
@Jenny you may post the video in the folder 'Videos' if you like:)

And good one!

message 4: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN, MINION! (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) | 731 comments Mod
William wrote: "2. Shout loudly at 10 o'clock that it's his bedtime!"

Hahah!!

message 5: by Leah (new)

Leah | 330 comments One of my favorite topics by far! :)

message 6: by Lynx (new)

Lynx | 74 comments read my posts for 1000 ways to ruin a one Direction concert, they aply to this too :D

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

NOOOOO!!!! U CAN'T RUIN A JB CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) Easy. Just get about 1000 gorillas and make them make noise

message 9: by Leah (new)

Leah | 330 comments Haha! Nice!

message 10: by Leah (new)

Leah | 330 comments I put this one on 1000 Ways to Ruin a 1D concert: Play "Babble like an idiot" with your imaginary friend.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 7 comments 3. Exclaim that why is there a girl on stage when he comes out.

message 12: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) Lol

message 13: by Benecia (new)

Benecia (BeneciaO5-316) | 2 comments turn off his mic and since the audioence dosent like it tell them to throw food

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 11, 2013 11:41AM) (new)

5. After the concert, just yell out, "Why is there a girl up there dressed like a guy? And why did she cut her hair like a man's?"

message 15: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 156 comments I wouldn't go to a JB Concert. If I did, I would have to be a really annoying person in the Concert, the WHOLE ENTIRE time.

message 16: by Maven's Queen (new)

Maven's Queen  (RiseRedAsTheDawn) Bring a huge sign that says i hint beavers, have on a beaver skin cap and a fake shot gun.

message 17: by Renée (new)

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) wear T-Swift merchandise and be a full on Swiftie fan and scream about how T-Swift is awesome and then just accept the looks you get. HE HE HE HE!

message 18: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Um, I Wouldn't ruin one, but here's an idea anyway.

Pull out your cellphone and act like it is a communicator from Star Trek

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Max ~Slowly becoming Insane~ wrote: "3. Exclaim that why is there a girl on stage when he comes out."

XD hahahaha

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Get up on stage, grab the microphone from Bieber, and take over the concert. Sing as loudly and badly as possible.

message 21: by Maven's Queen (new)

Maven's Queen  (RiseRedAsTheDawn) Halfway through get up on stage somehow, have a giant inflatable banana and start beating him with it screaming "THIS IS SPARTA!"

OR

rig up a wrecking ball above the stage hidden from everyone's view by the curtains, when the concert starts cut it free and sing "I came in like a wrecking ball, now Justin Biebers not on the stage at all. all I wanted was to break his face, all he ever did was make me wanna scream, now he's splattered all over the screen, quite litterally!"

message 22: by Lynx (new)

Lynx | 74 comments Listen to heavy metal on earbuds while playing flappy bird. Stand in the front.