Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clara (new)

Clara (clara01) | 1 comments Anthony Bridgerton

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) Colin!

message 3: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1886 comments Mod
That's a tough one! But, Colin is the one for me!

message 4: by Kelly22 (new)

Kelly22 | 1 comments I second Colin! But picking one was tough!

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (ajax16) | 55 comments I agree with Anthony Bridgerton!

message 6: by Kym (new)

Kym | 206 comments For me, it's a toss-up between Benedict and Colin. I loved the fact that Benedict would give up his place in Society for his Cinderella, but Colin's personality is much more multi-faceted than the others.

message 7: by Kym (new)

Kym | 206 comments As for the ladies, I liked Daphney best.

message 8: by Amber (new)

Amber | 161 comments Hyacinth. I love Hyacinth. She's great, pretty, quirky, bubbly, smart, and says what's on her mind.

message 9: by Chris (new)

Chris (cdavies1951) | 4 comments I've just started the second book, so I'm no expert, but who wouldn't like Daphne!

message 10: by Kasey (last edited Feb 19, 2013 08:12AM) (new)

Kasey | 560 comments Mod
It's always been a toss-up between Anthony and Colin for me.

As for girls, Daphne is my favorite. It might just because that was my first JQ novel and I adored it. In fact, I'm reading it for like the fifth time right now.

message 11: by Leah (new)

Leah (poetrygrl) | 4 comments Colin is my favorite male Bridgerton.
On the females it is a toss up between Violet and Hyacinth

Kace | The Booknerd  (booksforkace) | 3 comments COLIN BRIDGERTON! My goodness! He's my dream guy! LOL. :)

For the female, I like Hyacinth and Eloise. :)

message 13: by Ada (new)

Ada (miss_spell) | 3 comments Colin totally!

message 14: by Diane (new)

Diane (gypsydi) | 2 comments Colin is my favorite of the boys and Daphne my favorite of the girls.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

They were all my favourites except Michael, he was too arrogant for my liking and even quite nasty at times.

message 16: by Versha (new)

Versha For me it is Benedict he was very sweet, silent and Eloise she was different, i liked the way she was in her own world.

message 17: by Erin (new)

Erin H Anthony for sure!! I would pick Daphne for the girls because I love her and Simon together :)

message 18: by Evelin (new)

Evelin valdovinos | 1 comments Hi I´m new here but I´ve read the books I like Inthony and Daphne

message 19: by Donna (new)

Donna (donnarichards) | 53 comments I'm new too, but for me it would be Violet, if I had to pick just one. Such a perfect mother and role model for the clan!

And to bend the rules just a little, I'd give Penelope my vote as favorite Bridgerton-by-marriage!

message 20: by Susan (new)

Susan Gorman | 2 comments Colin!

Kace | The Booknerd  (booksforkace) | 3 comments I totally agree by Donna's choice to give Penelope a vote as favorite favorite Bridgerton-by-marriage.

When I say I love Colin, it means I love her too! :) Just saying. :)

Kace | The Booknerd  (booksforkace) | 3 comments I miss reading Colin and Penelope's story. :)

message 23: by Cerian (new)

Cerian I love Hyacinth, she's brilliant!

message 24: by Nora (new)

Nora Feehan Benedict, without a doubt.

message 25: by Ada (new)

Ada (miss_spell) | 3 comments Kaycee wrote: "I totally agree by Donna's choice to give Penelope a vote as favorite favorite Bridgerton-by-marriage.

When I say I love Colin, it means I love her too! :) Just saying. :)"

I'm with you there! Colin and Penelope were the first couple that I wished were real so I could befriend them. For reals!!

message 26: by Devina (new)

Devina Dutta | 1 comments Colin...definitely! he makes you fall in love with him even in the other books!

message 27: by Elaine (new)

Elaine Since Anthony and Kate is my all time favourite book, it has to be Anthony!

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (ajax16) | 55 comments Kate and Penelope are my favorite girl Bridgertons.

message 29: by Kristine (new)

Kristine M (kitpotter) | 1 comments Colin Bridgerton.

message 30: by Lara (new)

Lara Hulzen Benedict. I loved the story of he and Sophie.

message 31: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Hi I just happened to pass by, and saw this topic. I must say Benedict is my favorite male Bridgerton. His upset because he is just anonymous Bidgerton (or #2) is too endearing to pass up