South Side Middle School discussion

Houses > Sal's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Sam/Applejack♆ Pictures and start.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney waited for somone to answer the door.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 14, 2012 02:01PM) (new)

"Um, Hi. I'm Courtney. Is your brother Sal here?" She asked, even though she knew he was. ((How old is this brother?))

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 14, 2012 01:38PM) (new)

I hope he doesn't hate me...... if he does I swear I'll go and sprint for maybe, three hours. That should bring enough pain for me to forget the situation. PLus, it wouldn't be bad for my body. A few head aches and dizzy spells are good for you. Probably. She thought.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 14, 2012 01:54PM) (new)

((What she is wearing, because she went home and changed into running clothes. http://www.google.com/imgres?start=81... I can't find anything cuter and stuff..... but running clothes aren't supposed to be cute XD))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Why have I yelled at him so much....? am I jelous? Oh my gosh.............. I'M FRIGGIN JELOUS!!! I NEED TO SHAPE UP RIGHT NOW! OR ELSE HE'LL JUST GET ANOTHER GIRLFRIEND AT THE SNAP OF HIS FINGERS! I'm lucky I have him. I need to appreciate that. She thought firmly.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Mike knocked on the door.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Courtney is standing right there........))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, sorry))

Mike waved at Courtney, then knocked on the door.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi Mike." She said, obviously deep in thought.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((That's okay))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come in!" said Jacob, all ready at the house. Mike went in and said, "What are you doing here, Jacob?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah........ What are you doing here?" She asked suspiciously.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh... nothing," Jacob said, obviously lying.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Tell us the truth," Mike said.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah..... I kinda have a right to know! I'm friends with the person that lives here!" She said.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay well i gtg.))
Courtney stepped in daringly, and walked up the stairs to the booming music. She knocked on the door loudly.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((I will be on in like, three hours, but I'll probs check a few times.))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((I hope you'll be on the, bookhog1!))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((and Shaylee. I'll chech this like every hour and reply. My aunts are over until like, 8. two more hours.))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney cautiously opened the door. "Hi Sal." She said softly. She knew he could easily hurt her, especially if he was really angry at her.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm going to be on in like 30 more minutes. My aunts are over so yeah.))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. just me. Really I'm just so...... sorry." She said, her voice still soft. She held her tears in. "Are you going to get the door?" She asked him.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry I'm on and off! Were celebrating my mom and aunts birthday.... basically an excuse for a get-together.))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Now I'm on))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((ON?))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney's eyes widened, and she started blushing slightly. Although she didn't look so bad anymore, her face was probably still tear stained.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney tried to smile.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi....." She said nervously.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney played with her hair.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"um.... I don't think so." She said, then looked down at her feet, not meeting their eyes.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney looked up to find Sal staring at her, and then realized he was shirtless. "Hi. I think I already said that." She said.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney wrapped her arms around him, and murmured "I don't think it's your fault."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Her cheek tingled. "And why is that?" She asked him, gazing up at his eyes.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"See? I haven't been treating you right. I'm supposed to be Courtney!, the person you like for her perkyness and bubblyness. Instead I've been Courtney, the big fat meanie." She said.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Doesn't really seem like it....." She said.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Geez my stupid mouth! No, it's just..... I don't know. It's not your fault, I'm sorry. I need to just shut my mouth!!!" She said, her face turning pink in the anger to herself.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I mean, you didn't make me run five miles! I made that decision to do that." She rambled.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"What what?" She asked, slightly confused.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I ran from my house to your house...... Five times..... Before i finally rang the doorbell." She said.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"And my house is in a way different neighborhood..... So I figure it's 1-2 miles away." She said.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Me? oh.... I don't know. Running takes my mind of things...... It's better than the alternative. That's why I'm in running clothes."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. Don't worry, girls don't wear clothes this weird. So, your working out? Because I think you look good enough......"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's partly why I've been so... moody. I'm so jelous that.... you know so many other girls. Wait, what!? You don't even like them?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know, I know. I don't think you'd cheat on me. Why do you still do the shoots then?" She asked.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"So you need to work out the day before!? Um.... why? A few hours more of working out isn't gonna make like, ten more abs suddenly like, pop out!" She exclaimed.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay.))
"SHoot! I gotta go Sal! Sleepover!" She quickly hugged him, and stood on her tiptoes to kiss him quickly, lightly. She ran out the door, and down the stairs. She opened the door and ran out.

« previous 1