Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

Blog Promotion > Harlequin's Run the Risk Photo Caption Contest

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7661 comments Photobucket

Harlequin is hosting a photo caption contest for Run the Risk by Lori Foster. My entry probably won't win, I kind of saw it as a fun caption for the photo versus for the book, but I'd love to know the person who does win.

The prize:
One (1) grand prize will be awarded consisting of a 2-night/3-day trip to West Chester, Ohio for the Contest winner and one (1) guest (the “Guest”) to attend the 2013 Annual Reader & Author Get Together (the “Conference”) and meet Lori Foster, departing on or about June 7, 2013 and returning on or about June 9, 2013 (dates subject to change depending on author’s availability) (the “Grand Prize”). Specifically, the Grand Prize will include: (i) round-trip coach air transportation for the Contest winner and the Guest from the airport nearest to the Contest winner’s home (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Cincinnati, Ohio; (ii) two (2) nights’ standard hotel accommodation (double occupancy) for the Contest winner and the Guest; (iii) access for the Contest winner and the Guest to the Conference on dates to be determined at the Sponsor’s sole discretion; (iv) one (1) lunch with author Lori Foster at a location to be determined at the Sponsor’s sole discretion; (v) food credit for the Contest winner and the Guest in a total amount equal to Four hundred dollars ($400 USD); (vi) one (1) copy of Run the Risk signed by Lori Foster.

Here is the link to the contest (as found on Facebook. See contest for the complete rules and prize information):
https://www.facebook.com/HarlequinBoo...

message 2: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15159 comments Intriguing, Lisarenee!

message 3: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7661 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "Intriguing, Lisarenee!"

I thought it sounded like fun. Alas, no one is voting for my entry.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Run the Risk (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lori Foster (other topics)