The Witchs and Wizards discussion

Forest > Base Camp

Comments (showing 1-44 of 44) (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

Amanda :) (Pbear16) | 261 comments Mod
In this edition the shopping center has been demolished and everyone now lives in the forest. This is base camp we sleep in the trees to avoid a fight with the supressers.

message 2: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

((we are starting from here))

message 3: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

"where are they? They said the new recruts would be here by now." Soairse started to worry, the spotters at the outskirts said the two new kids. The girl would be at base camp in 5 minutes and the boy would be about ten minutes. Soairse heard the girl coming and jumped down just in front of her "don't be afraid we are here to help you. My name is Soairse meaning freedom what is yours?"

message 4: by Zosister (last edited Sep 23, 2012 03:15PM) (new)

Zosister | 71 comments Violet ran into the base camp and someone jumped in front of her. "You scared the living daylighst out of me!" she took a deep breathe. "My name is Violet."

message 5: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

"Ok violet come with me, i will show you around the place, because this is your new home." Soairse took violets hand and started to walk owards the garden.

message 6: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

((to the garden))

message 7: by Zosister (new)

Zosister | 71 comments "so how do you know that?" Violet asked as she was walking back to the camp.

message 8: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

"well, hmmmm it is hard to explain. Stand back." Soairse waited for Voilet to move and waved her fingers, tree branches had grown out around the tree in a stair case formation leading to the top. "Come with me unless you want to sleep down here tonight."

message 9: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

((hey zoe you said there was a third book to the series can you plase add it to the list))

message 10: by Zosister (new)

Zosister | 71 comments ((sure))

"wow" Violet breathed, she walked up the tree and sat on a comfortable branch, "I could see it I can do th moving thing again?"

message 11: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

" I would not sit there or try to use your powers for now because after i step off this branch all of these branches will disapper. We may live in the bush but we do have beds and running water but if you want to go to the toilet climb down the tree because we don't have toilets yet." Soairse loved how stupid he new recruits were but this one was different.

message 12: by Zosister (new)

Zosister | 71 comments "ok." Violet smiled. She found a branch that was connected to the trunk of the tree and sat down.

message 13: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

"We do have rooms Violet unless you really want to sleep on a branch." Soairse was starting to worry about this one but she was still smarter than most of the new recruts.

message 14: by Zosister (new)

Zosister | 71 comments "oh! Oops!" Violet laughed, she must look really stupid right now, "show me the way."

message 15: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

"we have to climb higher yet, we sleep just under the canopy and get some amazing views." Soairse knows how stupid Voilet must feel. Soairse remembers when she slept in the branches.

message 16: by Zosister (new)

Zosister | 71 comments "I will follow you to where the best spot is." Violet smiled.

message 17: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

"That would be my room, the group decided that i deserved the best room because i built the place." Soairse started to walk up the branches, she kept going until she reached a rope bridge and waited for Voilet to come "Hurry up! Or I might lose you!"

message 18: by Zosister (new)

Zosister | 71 comments "coming!" Violet yelled, she was in awe of the place. She follow Soairse.

message 19: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (last edited Sep 25, 2012 03:16AM) (new)

"This way, just so you know we get rats here i am trying to remember the right spell to get rid of them without hurting us." Soairse turned left then right then walked in the door of a large room. It had a kitchen, bathroom, ten beds in a neat row then another door which was her room, it had two beds and a small table with an incomplete puzzle on top. "You get the bed on the left i have the one on the right because it has the best view. Also this is my building because it doubles as the infirmary and i have healing magic."

message 20: by Zosister (new)

Zosister | 71 comments "this is awesome!" Violet said, "this has been an extordinary day." she walked over to her bed and sat down.

message 21: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

"yes it has, mango." Soairse walked out of her room and in to the kitchen, picked up a ripe mango, cut it up and hedgehogged it. Then she started to eat it.

message 22: by Zosister (new)

Zosister | 71 comments "can I have one?" Violet asked.

message 23: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

"mmm, yes you can here." Soairse gave Voilet half of her mango and cut up another the same way as before.

message 24: by Zosister (new)

Zosister | 71 comments "thanks." Violet said as she took the mango, and took a big bite.

message 25: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

"after dinner we should hit the hay i have a mission in the morning and you can look around for the day." Soairse put her mango peels down the shot and washed her hands.

message 26: by Zosister (new)

Zosister | 71 comments Violet went and dropped her mango peel down the shoot, washed her hands and got into bed. "Ok, that sounds like a good idea." she layed down and asked, "Do you think the boy, that came into the garden, would show me around?"

message 27: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

"Who. Oh Victor, ummm i don't know he might come with me but he might stay. Hey if you walk up early i will introduce you to someone who will be happy to show you around. But for now good night." Soairse rolled over and fell asleep knowing she had a big day tomorrow.

((Zoe i will make the next post else where and you wake up after i have left.))

message 28: by Zosister (new)

Zosister | 71 comments ((ok.... Where r u going to post?))

"ok" violet mumbled and fell fast asleep

message 29: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

((i don't know yet proberly the school i will make a new section))

message 30: by Zosister (new)

Zosister | 71 comments When Violet woke up she looked around. Soairse wasn't there because she went on a mission. So violet got up and got dressed, for once she didn't put on her gloves, so you could see her tattoos. She put on boots, that were good for training in and put her hair in a ponytail. "Mmmm, maybe I could try to move one thing, with my mind." she looked over at a book on the shelf and concentrated hard on it. She then looked to her left and the book moved, she looked back to her right and it moved again. She tried bringing the book to her, she got half way then the book fell on the floor, still, not moving.

message 31: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

"Well your right, but we need to get in the trees one last spell it doesn't use much energy, its just to get us safe." she walked over to the main tree chanted quietly as the branches appeared from the tree she pushed the children up the branches and waited for Akira and Katsu to walk up the branches with victor in their arms.

message 32: by Heather (new)

Heather | 143 comments The twins were happy that they had managed to persuade Soairse to rest after the spell, which was fine with them. They got the last of the children up into the branches of some trees (for some reason, they had no idea) and then picked up her friend. Together they managed to haul him up the tree, however it was hard work and both boys sat back against the trunk and rested, exhausted. 'Soairse! Do they spell. We're ready.' Katsu shouted down to her. 'Remind me, why the heck are we up in a tree?' Akira asked Soairse wearily.

message 33: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

"Because our village is up here along with an infirmary put the 3 of you in there." She walked up the branches and across a rope bridge slowly she needed to make sure Akira and Katsu could follow her. They went into her building. "Put Victor down on a bed Katsu don't fall asleep, put this on your head, Akira come here I need to know what's wrong with you." She said as she grabbed a bandage and handed it to Katsu.

message 34: by Heather (new)

Heather | 143 comments 'Wow!' The twins said in sync. 'This is awesome!!' They said as they followed her along the bridges to an amazing city in the trees. They went into the infirmary and placed her friend down on one of the beds, then Katsu took the pad she gave to him and placed it on his head. Akira came over and wrapped a bandage around his brothers head, worry reflected in his eyes. 'Its ok Soairse. Nothing's wrong with me. I need to check what's wrong with you.' He said sternly (in a worried friend way).

message 35: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (last edited Dec 19, 2012 10:54PM) (new)

"I will cut you a deal I find out what is wrong with you and you find out what's wrong with me, I know how strongly bonded twins are Katsu would not hurt with out you trying to help him or the other way round." She waited for Akira to sit down. (Make up what's wrong with me, and I will do the same for you)

message 36: by Heather (new)

Heather | 143 comments ((Wait, can you fix the twins bit cause I think I understand but I'm not 100% sure what u mean))

message 37: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

(( you need to make up what is wrong with soairse like a broken leg, internal bleeding stuff like that, but not too major, like what hapened to victor and i will do the same with akira so we can keep things going))

message 38: by Heather (new)

Heather | 143 comments ((I get that but I mean when you said Katsu would not hurt without you being there to join him bit. I think I get it but can you maybe reword it?? My amandaish translator is taking a day off - its too hot to think.....))

message 39: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

Soairse walked up the branches and into the infirmary an sat on the bed opposite Victor and looked at his bruising that was deep purple. She looked away and sat in silence waiting for Akira and Katsu to show up.

message 40: by Heather (new)

Heather | 143 comments Katsu walked into Base Camp pulling a still yawning Akira after him.
'Soarise?' He called, looking up at the trees trying to find her.

message 41: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

"I'm in the infirmary." She called putting still staring at Victor, the angular line of his chin then the sudden change where it was broken.

message 42: by Heather (new)

Heather | 143 comments 'Okay, be up in a moment!' Katsu called.
He then turned to Akira and explained the situation, that they were going to help bury Viktor.
Then both boys teleported into the infirmary door.
'Um....Soarise?' Akira said hesitantly. 'We want to help. What can we do?'

message 43: by Amanda :), I am the leader of the resistance (new)

"Carry him, I just don't feel up to it right now."she said slowly "the grave yard isn't far" she got up and waited at the door. "I can teleport all of us as long as we are moving."

message 44: by Heather (new)

Heather | 143 comments 'Thats ok, we can do the teleporting. You just come and steady us, as the landing will be a bit strange.' Katsu said.
Then the brothers went over to the body (Akira taking the top and Katsu the bottom), and then, as gently and as respectively as they could, they lifted Viktors body and called over Soarise to stand in the middle and steady them as they teleported to the graveyard.
((To the graveyard!))